TA Army Rally Bharti 2021: The Territorial Army of India is soon going to issue territorial army open rally notification for its departmental and non-departmental posts on its official website. Every year they issue notification for such posts and conduct an open rally where huge numbers of applicants participated. Once territorial army notification is issued by the department soon after they will start accepting applications for recruitment through their online portal. If you wanted to know more about recruitment and its procedure and what they offer you, so be with the article till the end.
Update: As of now no new notice has been issued by the authority, we will keep you updated through this page whenever they released any notification for the post.
- 1 Territorial Army Recruitment Open Rally Bharti 2021
- 2 Eligibility condition for Territorial Army
- 3 TA Army Rally Selection procedure
- 4 Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 written exam syllabus
- 5 TA Army Recruitment online Application
Territorial Army Recruitment Open Rally Bharti 2021
There is two kind of notification issued by the department one for civilian candidates and one for ex-armed forces personnel so must check the notification carefully whether it is for civilian or not.
Those young civilian candidates whose fantasy is to join Indian armed force however not succeed can likewise go after the TA enrollment but you need to know that it is not a full-time career job as Indian Army offers it will only offer you a part-time job commitment from the department but the facilities under the TA are similar to regular Indian Army person.
What are the service benefits of Territorial Army?
Those candidates who successfully recruited in TA will get following incentives and service benefits:
- Will be promoted to higher ranks as per authorization.
- CSD facilities, free ration, and medical facilities to their dependents when embodied in training.
- Leave facilities, leave encashment, accommodation, and leave travel concessions when embodied for training.
- Rank pay similar to Regular Army.
- DA as applicable during the service embodiment.
- Once the candidates completed 3 to 5 annual training camps special increment.
- If any completed its 10 years of embodied/physical service then they will entitle to facilities of Army Welfare Housing Organisation.
- Ex-servicemen status and free medical facilities to pensioners.
- Will be eligible for Terminal gratuity at the time of discharge or retirement.
- All candidates who get inducted into TA will get starting pay of Rs 15600/- to 39100/- per month.
- The grade pay for TA is Rs 5400/-
What are the benefits after post-retirement?
Once you retired from TA then the following benefit you are entitled to:
- You will get a pension at 50% of last pay drawn.
- Death cum retirement gratuity
- Free medical treatment including dependents
- Canteen facilities as you avail during the duty
- Insurance cover
- MBA programmer for retired officers
Eligibility condition for Territorial Army
Candidates who wish to apply for Territorial Army recruitment need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Only Indian Male and female candidates can apply for the post.
- Age criteria: Candidates applying for the posts must be in the age group of 18 to 42 years.
- Education Qualification: Applicants must have completed their graduation from a recognized University.
- Physically Standards: Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
- Employment: As the job is not offering you a full-time career in army so you must be gainfully employed.
You can also read following article for state wise Indian army bharti.
TA Army Rally Selection procedure
- Written examination
- SSB and Medical test
Those candidates whose application form is successfully and correctly submitted will be called for screening which is a written test and followed by the interview. But only such candidates will be called for an interview that had clear their written examination and all this will be done by the PIB (preliminary Interview board) at their respective headquarters.
The successful candidates will further need to undergo tests at SSB (service selection board) and medical selection board for their final selection.
Examination Scheme for Territorial Army Recruitment
Candidates who had successfully submitted their application form need to first go through a written examination whose scheme is given as (scheme is taken from the last recruitment it might receive some changes this year and if does we will update the same)
|Paper||Subject||Exam Duration||Numbers of questions||Total Marks|
|Paper I||Reasoning and Elementary mathematics||2 hours||50||50|
|Paper-II||General Knowledge and English||2 hours||50||50|
TA Army Rally 2020 Important Points
Before applying for the post applicants need to read complete TA notification especially the eligibility criteria:
- Online application form will be available online from the official website of Territorial Army.
- The duration of written examination for each paper will be of 2 hours and it will be conducted in two sessions.
- The examination will be of objective types and applicants need to mark their answer in OMR sheet.
- To qualify the examination candidates must secure a minimum of 40% marks separately in both papers whereas 50% as an overall average.
- There will be negative marking (penalty) in the examination.
- To darken the circle in the OMR sheet candidates must use only a black ball pen only.
TA Recruitment 2021 Embodiment of training
Candidates who had successfully clear all the test will go through the following training:
- Every candidate need to go one month of basic training in the first year of commission.
- Including the first year, two months of annual training camp every year.
- Three months of post-commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Terms and condition of services in Territorial Army
There are a few terms and condition of service in TA which every applicant need to know before online application:
- TA is a part-time concept with having two months of compulsory training in a year and it does not provide a full-time career.
- While serving in TA it does not guarantee the pension.
- The commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and allowances will be same as regular army.
- Officers who commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military services for longer duration depending on requirement.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 written exam syllabus
The written examination you go through will contain following syllabus:
Paper I Reasoning and Elementary mathematics
Part I: Reasoning– In this section the paper is designed to test ability of candidates in which they will be asked questions based on logical reasoning based on number, figures, letter, and others.
Part 2: Elementary mathematics–
It will contain a few topics which we have given below you need to cover most of its topics which could be asked in examination:
- Unitary method
- Elementary number theory
Paper-II General Knowledge and English
Part 1 General Knowledge– This paper will cover the topics from current events such as everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects and also question based on history and geography which applicants need to answer without any specific study.
Part 2 English– This part was designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workman such as the use of words, synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences and correction, and fillers.
TA Army Recruitment online Application
- Applicants must fill the application form within the prescribed duration as mentioned.
- During online application the applicants ensure that they are providing valid Email and mobile number because it will be the only means of communication for further process.
- While filling online application candidates can select examination center of their choice.
- And once examination center granted then no plea to change will be entertained after this.
- Once application was submitted applicants need to take a print out of it for future reference.
Territorial Army Admit card
After receiving successful application from of candidates the department will issue admit card for such candidates which can be downloaded from TA official website.
Download TA Previous year Papers
Guidance counter for candidates
If any of the candidates have any query related to their applications, candidature then they may contact Directorate of TA at
Territorial Army official Website