The candidates who are seeking to get recruited at the Telangana High Court can now fill out and submit the application form for multiple vacancies. The authorities at the High Court for the State of Telangana has released various notification separately to provide all the important details about the recruitment of the posts. The aspirants need to check all the conditions of eligibility, and important dates, collect necessary documents and observe the application process in released advertisements.
Post that, they need to apply online through the online portal. Subsequently, we have provided all the necessary details pertaining to the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 in a curated manner. Check the following article for all the required details and apply using the links provided.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
The authorities at the High Court for the State of Telangana have announced 319 vacancies for various posts in the state. The candidates who are willing to get recruited for the post of Stenographer, Typist, and Copyist. The authorities have released Notifications, from 07/2023 to 09/2023 in order to provide various details and information regarding the vacancies.
Further, they have also declared that the last date to submit the application forms is 15 June 2023. They shall be conducting a Computer Based Examination for the purpose of employing the candidates. The exam will be tentatively held in March 2023, as per the announcement of the High Court for the State of Telangana.
Suggested: IGI Airport Customer Service Agent Recruitment 2023
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Telangana High Court Recruitment|
|Authority||High Court for the State of Telangana|
|Post||Stenographer, Typist, and Copyist|
|Number of Vacancies||319|
|Notification Number||07/2023: Stenographer|
|Release of Notification||12 May 2023|
|Commencement of Application||25 May 2023|
|Application Deadline||15 June 2023|
|Examination Mode||Online: Computer-Based Examination|
|Date of Skill Test||July 2023|
Telangana HC Vacancies Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Notification No.||Vacancies|
Check the Detailed Notifications of each post in order to get information on the respective district-wise vacancies for each post based on the reservation criteria as followed by the High Court of the Telangana State. Further, aspirants must also observe that the authorities can alter the number of vacancies based on the requirement and criteria.
Recommended: WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023
Telangana Recruitment of Various Posts Eligibility Criteria
The authorities at the High Court of the Telangana State have announced certain educational, linguistic, and age criteria that have to be met and satisfied by the applicants. This shall be crucial in verifying their eligibility for the post they are applying for. Furthermore, the candidates must observe that if they fail to satisfy the ensuing conditions of eligibility, they shall be denied participation in recruitment procedures. Thus, the aspirants must carefully check the criteria and only then apply for the recruitment.
- The candidates must be at least 18 years of age as on 1 July 2023 in order to apply for the recruitment.
- The upper age limit has been declared as 34 years, as calculated on 1 July 2023. This age limit is relaxable for reserved categories.
- Applicants must know the languages spoken in the Telangana High Court. If they do not satisfy the language concern, they will not be selected for recruitment.
- The candidates must satisfy the educational qualification required for the specific posts they are applying for.
Apply for 319 posts at Telangana High Court
The candidates interested in getting recruited for the 319 vacancies will have to fill out the application form and submit it online mode. In order to apply, follow the subsequent step-wise guide:
- Open the official portal of the High Court of Telangana State at tshc.gov.in.
- On the Home page, scroll to the menu box in the middle of the page with various options.
- Tap on the Recruitment option to view all the notifications pertaining to the recruitments.
- Click on the See All button and the Recruitment Notifications page will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Link for the Submission of Online Applications for the Posts you eligible for.
- TSHC Subordinate Posts 2023 page will appear on the screen.
- For New Registration (OTPR), tap on the Click Here link and the Registration Form will open up.
- Enter all the details as required in the form and create login credentials.
- Head back to the previous page and tap on Click Here option for Already Registered? To Login.
- In the Login Form, enter the created credentials and sign into the portal.
- The Application Form will open up on the screen.
- Enter all the required information.
- Upload necessary documents as required in the form.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
- Lastly, Review the application once before final submission to avoid any mistakes.
- Tap on Submit and Print the submitted application form.
Selection Procedure for Telangana HC Recruitment
The authorities at the High Court of Telangana State have announced the following stages for recruitment:
- Scrutinization of Application Forms
- Preparation of Merit List
- Shortlist of Candidates on the basis of the Rank List
- Document Verification
- Final Selection
Also Read: TSPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket 2023
Telangana Recruitment Certificate Verification Documents
The authorities at the High Court of the Telangana State have announced that the candidates will have to go through certificate verification prior to the recruitment in order to prove their eligibility. Hence, they must possess the ensuing documents which have to be submitted on the day of verification:
- Certificates and Marksheets of Educational Qualifications
- Caste and Category Certificates, if applicable
- Two sets of photostat copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer
- No Objection Certificate from Employer, if applicable
- Photo Identity Documents
- Date of Birth Proof
- Residence Proof
|Official Portal||The High Court of Telangana State|
|Apply||Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|Download||tshc.gov.in Recruitment Notification Number 07/2023|
tshc.gov.in Recruitment Notification Number 08/2023
tshc.gov.in Recruitment Notification Number 09/2023
The last date for submission of applications for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 is 15 June 2023.
The 319 of the exam for the High Court of Telangana State Recruitment 2023 of 319 posts is yet to be notified. It shall be conducted inJuly, as per the notifications.