TA Army Rally Bharti 2023: The Territorial Army of India issues a notification for non-departmental posts on its official website. Every year they issue notifications for such posts and conduct an open rally in which huge numbers of applicants participated. The candidates who are interested to serve the nation as TA officers (Non-Departmental) then do submit their applications before the last date. If you want to know more about recruitment and its procedure and what they offer you, so be with the article till the end.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2023
The department issue two kind of notification one for civilian candidates and one for ex-armed forces personnel so must check the notification carefully whether it is for civilians or not.
Those young civilian candidates whose fantasy is to join the Indian armed force but not succeed can likewise go after the TA enrollment but you need to know that it is not a full-time career job as the Indian Army offers it will only offer you a part-time job commitment from the department but the facilities under the TA are similar to regular Indian Army person.
TA Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Department name||TA Commission|
|Exam name||Territorial Army recruitment|
|Notification issued on||TBA|
|Application Commence from||TBA|
|Last date to fill out the application||TBA|
|Application Fee||Rs 200/-|
|Age Limit||18-42 years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview, and SSB|
|Written Exam Date||TBA|
|Mode of application||Online|
What are the service benefits of the Territorial Army?
Those candidates who are successfully recruited in TA will get the following incentives and service benefits:
- Will be promoted to higher ranks as per authorization.
- CSD facilities, free ration, and medical facilities to their dependents when embodied in training.
- Leave facilities, leave encashment, accommodation, and leave travel concessions when embodied for training.
- Rank pay is similar to Regular Army.
- DA as applicable during the service embodiment.
- Once the candidates completed 3 to 5 annual training camps special increment.
- If any completed their 10 years of embodied/physical service then they will entitle to facilities of the Army Welfare Housing Organisation.
- Ex-servicemen status and free medical facilities to pensioners.
- Will be eligible for Terminal gratuity at the time of discharge or retirement.
- All candidates who get inducted into TA will get starting pay of Rs 15600/- to 39100/- per month.
- The grade pay for TA is Rs 5400/-
What are the benefits after post-retirement?
Once you retired from TA then the following benefit you are entitled to the:
- You will get a pension at 50% of the last pay drawn.
- Death cum retirement gratuity
- Free medical treatment including dependents
- Canteen facilities as you avail during the duty
- Insurance cover
- MBA programmer for retired officers
Eligibility condition for Territorial Army
Candidates who wish to apply for Territorial Army recruitment need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Only Indian Male and female candidates can apply for the post.
- Age criteria: Candidates applying for the posts must be in the age group of 18 to 42 years.
- Education Qualification: Applicants must have completed their graduation from a recognized University.
- Physical Standards: Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
- Employment: As the job is not offering you a full-time career in the army so you must be gainfully employed.
TA Army Rally Selection procedure
- Written examination
- SSB and Medical test
Those candidates whose application form is successfully and correctly submitted will be called for screening which is a written test followed by an interview. But only such candidates will be called for an interview if that had cleared their written examination and all this will be done by the PIB (preliminary Interview board) at their respective headquarters.
The successful candidates will further need to undergo tests at SSB (service selection board) and medical selection board for their final selection.
Examination Scheme for Territorial Army Recruitment
Candidates who will successfully submit their application form need to first go through a written examination whose scheme is given as (the scheme is taken from the last recruitment it might receive some changes this year and if so we will update the same)
|Paper||Subject||Exam Duration||Numbers of questions||Total Marks|
|Paper I||Reasoning and Elementary mathematics||2 hours||50||50|
|Paper-II||General Knowledge and English||2 hours||50||50|
TA Army Rally 2023 Important Points
Before applying for the post applicants need to read the complete TA notification, especially the eligibility criteria:
- The online application form will be available online from the official website of the Territorial Army.
- The duration of the written examination for each paper will be of 2 hours and it will be conducted in two sessions.
- The examination will be of objective types and applicants need to mark their answers in the OMR sheet.
- To qualify the examination candidates must secure a minimum of 40% marks separately in both papers whereas 50% is the overall average.
- There will be a negative marking (penalty) in the examination.
- To darken the circle in the OMR sheet candidates must use only a black ball pen only.
TA Recruitment 2023 Embodiment of training
Candidates who had successfully cleared all the tests will go through the following training:
- Every candidate needs to go through one month of basic training in the first year of commission.
- Including the first year, and two months of annual training camp every year.
- Three months of post-commissioning training within the first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Terms and conditions of services in Territorial Army
There are a few terms and condition of service in TA which every applicant need to know before online application:
- TA is a part-time concept with two months of compulsory training in a year and it does not provide a full-time career.
- While serving in TA does not guarantee a pension.
- The commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and allowances will be the same as the regular army.
- Officers who are commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military services for a longer duration depending on the requirement.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2023 written exam syllabus
The written examination you go through will contain the following syllabus:
Paper I Reasoning and Elementary mathematics
Part I: Reasoning– In this section, the paper is designed to test the ability of candidates in which they will be asked questions based on logical reasoning based on numbers, figures, letters, and others.
Part 2: Elementary mathematics–
It will contain a few topics which we have given below you need to cover most of the topics which could be asked in the examination:
- Unitary method
- Elementary number theory
Paper-II General Knowledge and English
Part 1 General Knowledge– This paper will cover the topics from current events such as everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects and also questions based on history and geography which applicants need to answer without any specific study.
Part 2 English– This part was designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workman such as the use of words, synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences and correction, and fillers.
TA Army Recruitment 2023 Online Application
- Applicants must fill out the application form within the prescribed duration as mentioned.
- During the online application, the applicants ensure that they are providing valid Email and mobile numbers because it will be the only means of communication for further process.
- While filling online application candidates can select the examination centre of their choice.
- And once the examination centre is granted then no plea to change will be entertained after this.
- Once the application was submitted applicants need to take a printout of it for future reference.
How to fill TA Recruitment Online application?
Applicants who satisfy the eligibility details for the recruitment must submit their application on or before the last date. The form fill process is given below: –
- Open the official website jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
- Now the link for the online application will be available on the home page
- First of all, applicants need to register in the portal by providing their details
- Once they register successfully login details will be issued to them with the help of this they can log in to the portal and submit the application form.
- Pay your application fee and complete the application process.
Territorial Army Admit card
After receiving applications from candidates the department will issue admit card for such candidates which can be downloaded from TA official website.
Download TA Previous year Papers
Guidance counter for candidates
If any of the candidates have any queries related to their applications, candidature then they may contact the Directorate of TA at
Territorial Army Official Website
No, officials have not released the TA 2023 notification for any posts.
Candidates will have to first appear in the written exam, Interview, and at last SSB.