SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Recruitment 2023 (Last Date): Survey Settlement and Land Records of Karnataka is facing a shortage in the number of Licensed Surveyors in the Revenue Department. To solve this problem, the officials have decided to start the SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor 2023 Recruitment process. All eligible candidates are invited to fill out the application form. The application window has been activated early and currently accepting applications. If any applicants will submit more than one application then the authority will reject that application form without providing any reason.
The notification has already been released for the interested candidates so that they can check everything about the recruitment beforehand. If the readers were also waiting for the SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Recruitment they should definitely apply for it. Scroll down the page and get the information on it.
Update: The last date to submit an application is 20th March 2023.
SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Recruitment 2023
The officials have mentioned in the notification that the whole recruitment advertisement must be read and understood before applying for the rdservices.karnataka.gov.in Licensed Surveyor Recruitment. The concerned authority has assigned the responsibility of the application process to the Revenue Department of Karnataka. This means that the whole recruitment procedure will be done online only. Some days have passed after the commencement of the application process and the window will close soon. The deadline for the application submission procedure is 20th March 2023 at 5.00 PM.
The officials are all set to fill out almost 2000 vacant posts through the recruitment drive. The number of vacancies might change during the recruitment. To make the application procedure more accessible to candidates, we have provided a direct link to the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪರವಾನಗಿ ಪಡೆದ ಸರ್ವೇಯರ್ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ನಮೂನೆ in this article. It would be preferred if the candidates will check the website from time to time to get the latest updates on recruitment.
rdservices.karnataka.gov.in Licensed Surveyor Recruitment: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Survey Settlement and Land Records of Karnataka|
|Name of the Posts||Licensed Surveyor|
|Number of Vacancies||2000 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available Now|
|Application Form AVailability Mode||Online Mode|
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪರವಾನಗಿ ಪಡೆದ ಸರ್ವೇಯರ್ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ Eligibility
There are certain criteria mentioned in the notification that needs to be fulfilled by every interested user. The following are the qualifications set for the Licensed Surveyor post:
- The maximum age of the aspirants applying for the Licensed Surveyor post should be 65 years old as of the deadline of the application process.
- The minimum age of the aspirants applying for the Licensed Surveyor post is 18 years old as of the deadline of the application process.
- Applicants must have passed class 12th or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in the Science subject. Or,
- Candidates must possess B.E (Civil)/ B.Tech (Civil) or a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have Pre-Graduation Diploma in Land and City Survey or ITI from a recognized institute.
(Readers can refer to the notification provided below in the following article to check the relaxation in the upper age limit of reserved category users.)
SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of the Notification||2nd February 2023|
|Commencement of the Online Application||2nd February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||20th February 2023 (Extended again to 20th March)|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
- Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment
- Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023
- Karnataka State Police SI Result 2023
How to apply online for SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Recruitment?
The following block includes the application submission process. The following are the steps to fill out the SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor 2023 Application Form:
- So, you will have to visit the Karnataka Revenue Department portal i.e., https://rdservices.karnataka.gov.in/
- Once, you will successfully land on a valid website through the above-mentioned link, the home screen will open on your device.
- Now find the SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Link and click once on it.
- The recruitment link will take the users to a new page where they will see all details about the recruitment.
- The login section will be available on the right side of the screen. Enter your mobile number as well as the captcha code and tap on the “Get OTP” option.
- Enter the received OTP and login yourself successfully on the website.
- Once the signup process is done. Click on the application link and a form will appear.
- Enter your personal details, educational and other details on the online form.
- After the application will be filled out, the authority will ask to attack the documents in the application form.
- The last step in the application process is paying the application fee. After that, all the steps will be completed.
- Now simply tap on the final submission option and you are all done.
SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Selection Process
As you know that every recruitment selection process starts by opening the application window. Once, the concerned authority is done with accepting the application form, they will start checking and accepting the eligible applications. After the completion of this stage, the selection committee will provide the admit card to registered candidates and the examination will be conducted. It is compulsory to sit for the exam in order to get the position. After that, the declaration of the result will be done and the eligible candidates will be called. Their documents will get verified and the appointment letter will be provided to them.
SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Recruitment: Important Links
|Go to the authorized website||SSLR Website Link|
|Apply Online||SSLR Karnataka Licensed Surveyor Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||Licensed Surveyor Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ Web Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority has already released the application form online on the official web portal. The application link is also provided here.
Aspirants who are going to fill out the application form will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as the application fee. Several modes will also be provided to pay the application fee easily.