To make additions to the already released selection list for the Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk post (2018/19), the Staff Selection Commission has announced a fresh recruitment drive. In the SSC UDC Recruitment 2023, the commission has invited online applications from applicants who have served as Lower Division Clerks in different cadres.
The application process is being conducted by the commission exclusively on its official website. The prescribed dates to submit the SSC Senior Secretariat Assistant Application Form 2023 are from 12 September 2023 to 3 October 2023.
After the deadline given above, the online application window will close on the commission’s portal and no more application forms will be accepted. To learn further details about this recruitment drive at the Staff Selection Commission, interested applicants can check out the complete article below.
SSC UDC Recruitment 2023
In the SSC UDC Recruitment 2023, the commission is seeking applications from eligible applicants for 7 Cadres from the recruitment year 2018 and 6 Cadres from the recruitment year 2019. The applicants who find themselves eligible to apply for the recruitment year of 2018 can also apply for the recruitment year of 2019 if they fulfil the other conditions of eligibility.
We will discuss the eligibility conditions, the steps in the application process, the selection process and more for the SSC UDC/ Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2023 throughout this article. Hence, the applicants must check out this article from beginning to end.
Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk SSC Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Drive||SSC UDC Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Purpose of the Recruitment Drive||Addition of Applicants to the Selection List for Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Posts (2018/19)|
|Pay Scale||Level 4 i.e. Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online|
|Start date of the Online Application Process||12 September 2023|
|Deadline for the Online Application Form Submission||3 October 2023|
|Selection Through||A Recruitment Examination|
|Date of the Recruitment Exam||Sometime in February or March 2024|
|SSC Official Website||https://ssc.nic.in/|
Staff Selection Commission UDC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The vacancies for the recruitment year of 2018 and 19 for the SSC UDC Recruitment 2023 were distributed among various Cadres/ Services in the following manner.
|Name of the Cadre/ Service||Vacancies for the Recruitment Year 2018||Vacancies for the Recruitment Year 2019|
|Central Secretariat Clerical Service||–||–|
|Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service||3||13|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Services||34||35|
|Election Commission of India||–||–|
|Central Vigilance Commission||1||–|
|Central Administrative Tribunal||3||7|
|Central Translation Bureau||3||–|
Who is Eligible For SSC UDC Recruitment 2023?
The following is the list of the eligibility conditions for the SSC UDC Recruitment 2023.
- Age Limit:-
- To apply for the SSA post in any cadre, the applicants must not be older than 50 years.
- The crucial dates for age calculation for the recruitment year 2018/19 Cadre-wise are as follows:-
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service- 1 August 2018 and 2019
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service- 1 August 2018 and 2019
- Central Administrative Tribunal- 1 April 2018 and 2019
- Central Translation Bureau- 1 January 2019 and 2019
- All Other Cadres- 1 July 2018 and 2019
- The applicants must have worked as a Lower Division Clerk in the given Cadres for at least 5 years.
- To know details regarding experience for the advertised post cadre wise check out:
Apply Online for SSC SSA Post at ssc.nic.in
The eligible applicants can use the following steps on the official website of the commission to apply for the SSC UDC Recruitment 2023.
- Enter the homepage of the commission’s website at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- On the homepage select the “Register Now” option given under the login window.
- After this, fill out the registration form that appears on your screen and obtain your login details i.e. Registration Number and Password.
- Use these details on the login window of the commission and enter the online application dashboard.
- Under the “Latest Notifications” section on the application dashboard find the link for SSC UDC Recruitment 2023.
- Tap this link and proceed to fill out the online application form for the given designation.
- Fill out the entire application form and upload all required documents in the given links.
- Now, go through the application form again and ensure that it contains no errors.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Obtain a printout of the submitted application form for the forthcoming selection stages.
SSC Senior Secretariat Assistant Selection Process 2023
For the selection of applicants in the given recruitment drive, the commission will organize a Computer-Based Test. This examination will tentatively take place in February/ March 2024. In this examination, there will be two papers containing MCQs for a total of 300 Marks.
The applicants who score the minimum qualifying marks in this exam will qualify for the next selection stage. For all the updates regarding this exam and the complete selection process of the SSC UDC Recruitment 2023, the applicants must stay connected to our portal.
|Apply Now||SSC SSA Application Form 2023|
|Check Out For More Details||SSC UDC Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|For Related Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
Will age relaxation be permissible for reserved category applicants in the SSC UDC Recruitment 2023?
Yes, age relaxation will be permissible for reserved category applicants in the recruitment drive as per the rules of the government.
How will applicants obtain the admit card for the SSC SSA Exam 2023?
The commission will release the admit card region-wise on its official websites a few days before the exam.
How much application fee do the applicants have to pay to apply for the Upper Division Clerk posts at SSC?
There is no application fee payable to apply for the advertised post in this recruitment drive at SSC.