SSC MTS 2023 Notification: Staff Selection Commission @ssc.nic.in released the registration form for SSC Multitasking Staff 2023 recruitment on its official website on 18th Jan 2023. The online application window for SSC MTS 2023 will remain open till 24th Feb 2023. If you are one who has completed their matriculation and belongs to the age group of 18 to 25 years are eligible to apply. As per the notification, around 10880 posts are vacant for MTS and 529 for havaldar. If you are interested and wanted to apply for the post then go through this article to get more details.
Update: The last date to submit MTS application is 24th Feb 2023.
SSC MTS 2023 Notification: Key Dates
|Application Form Advertisement||18th Jan 2023|
|Last Date of Submission||24th Feb 2023|
|Admit Card date||TBA|
|Date Of Phase-I Examination|
|Date of Phase-II Examination|
SSC MTS 2023 Application Key Points
- Application form has to be submitted online.
- The candidate must submit the registration form before the last date of submission to avoid heavy traffic on the last day.
- As per the notification, the application fee is 100 INR only.
- The fees can be submitted through Net Banking, by using UPI, Debit/ credit cards or by challan generate against SBI bank.
- The candidate belongs to the reserved category i.e Schedule Tribes, Scheduled Caste, and Other Backward Classes are exempted from application form payment.
- Women are also exempted from the application fees.
- The Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are also exempted from Fees.
- The caste certificate and Pwd certificate have to be submitted if applicable.
- Any application form for unreserved class without fees will be rejected.
SSC MTS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- As per the notice, the candidate must pass the 10th examination from any recognized board of examination is the minimum qualification required for the MTS.
- The Candidate must submit the relevant documents for verification, the passing certificate of Matriculation which is the minimum qualification requirement.
- If the candidate is unable to submit the passing certificate of the 10th class, the application form will be rejected.
- The age of applicants must be between 18 to 25 years for MTS and havaldar in CBN Department and 18-27 Years for havaldar in CBIC and a few posts for MTS.
- The age relaxation is given for Schedule Tribes and Schedule Caste is Five years.
- For the Other Backward Class, the age relaxation will be three years.
- For the Unreserved category of PwD, the age relaxation is ten years.
- For PwD OBC candidates the age relaxation will be thirteen years.
- For SC/ST PwD candidates, the age relaxation of fifteen years is given.
- For the candidate who belongs to Jammu and Kashmir state, there is Five years of age relaxation.
- For Ex-servicemen, three years of age relaxation
- Defense personnel disabled during operation get three year of age relaxation and Eight year if Defence personnel belong from SC/ST category.
- Central Government Civilian Employees who give at least 3 years of continuous service, the age relaxation will be given upto 40 years of age and if the candidate also belongs from SC/ST category, the age relaxation will be upto 45 years of age.
- For Widow/ Divorced Women/ Judicially separated Women and not remarried, relaxation is given up to 40 years of age, and if the aspirant is SC/ST category up to 45 years age relaxation is given.
- Armed force service Clerks’ age will be up to 45 years of age or if belongs from SC/ST category up to 50 years.
- who served as an Army, Navy, or Air Force personnel.
- retired/ relieve/ discharge from service.
- relieved from service on medical grounds or a disability pensioner
- Army personnel, Gallantry award winner.
- Personnel who debuted in Army Postal Service.
Documents Require for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Registration
- All qualification certificates.
- Any valid Id proof
- Scan copy of photograph and signature
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Reserved caste certificate ( if applicable)
How to fill the SSC MTS Application Form Online 2023?
It’s a two-step process:-
- Filling Application Form
Step-I (Registration Process)
- Read carefully the given instruction
- Keep your documents ready for further process
- Verify your Mobile Number and Email Id through OTP
- Mention any valid government Id proof: Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter Id, Passport, Govt Employer ID
- Certificate of 10th class with roll number and year of passing
- Scanned photograph- size 20 to 35 KB
- Scanned Signature- size 10 to 20 KB
- Fill the personal details
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Highest Qualification details
- Agree with Declaration
*All the personal detail has to be filled in according to the 10th marksheet
Step II (Application Form)
- Login with the Credential ID and password
- Click to the Apply Link and apply for Multi tasking Staff Examination
- Chose the preferable examination centres- you can chose three centres according to your priority.
- Fill the all required information
- Click on I Agree for a declaration
- You can verify and submit the Application Form
- Go to the next step of Payment if you are not exempted
- Submit the required fees through online net banking, UPI, debit/ credit card or by SBI challan.
- Take a print out of Application form for the record
SSC MTS Pattern of Examination
|Mode of Examination||CBT(online)|
|Phase-I||Objective Type Questions|
|Negative Marking||0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer|
|Paper language used||Hindi, English and 13 other languages|
|Time Limit||90 minutes (45 minutes each for session 1 and 2)|
SSC MTS 2023 Examination Details
**Note: The answer key will update only on SSC official website @ssc.nic.in
The examination will conduct online only
By filling the application form on the official site of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in
The age should be between 18 to 27 years
Yes, the age relaxation for unreserved PwD candidate will be 10 years.