SIB Legal Officer Recruitment Application Online form 2019: South Indian Bank (SIB) has invited application for the recruitment of probationary legal officers across the various branches of the bank. The application process was started from 17th July and will end on 28th July 2019. SBI LO Applications form can be made only through the online mode.
Candidates who are interested and eligible to join to SIB LO can submit their application before the due date. Only SIB LO online applications will be accepted as no other mode is applicable. There are total 12 vacant post which applications has been invited. However, these vacancies are provisional and subject to change as per the actual requirements of the bank. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India at the discretion of the bank.
In this article, we have shared all the information related to South Indian Bank Legal officer recruitment application. Readers can, therefore, go through the article till the bottom.
Table of Contents
- 1 SIB LO Application form 2019
- 2 SIB LO Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- 3 SIB Legal Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 4 SIB Legal LO Application Process 2019
- 5 SIB LO 2019 Recruitment Exam Pattern
- 6 Important Points related to SIB LO Recruitment Application
SIB LO Application form 2019
|Recruitment process||SIB LO Recruitment 2019|
|Recruiting Bank||South Indian Bank|
|Basis for recruitment||Selection test & Interview|
|Post||Probationary Legal Officer|
|Type of post||Scale I cadre|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Probation period||2 years|
|Application process||17th to 28th July 2019|
|Exam date||11th August 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|SIB LO online application link||Apply Here|
|SIB LO Official notification||Download here|
Pay Scale- Rs.23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA and other allowances.
SIB LO Application- Schedule/ Important Dates
Check the application and recruitment schedule shared below-
|Commencement of online registration and application fee payment||17th July 2019|
|Closing date of online registration and payment of fee||28th July 2019|
|Closing of editing application details||28th July 2019|
|Last date for printing application form||12th August 2019|
|Issue of admit card||Notified later|
|Date of exam||11th August 2019|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
|Conduct of interview||Notified later|
SIB LO Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates will be based on selection test and interview. After the scrutiny of applications submitted by the candidates, they will be invited to appear for the online selection test.
Candidates qualifying the test will then be called for Interview. After the conduct of interview, final selection result will be announced. Where initial selection will be made on the basis of online exam final selection of the suitable candidates will be done on the basis of performance of the candidates in the selection test and interview.
Selected candidates will be kept in 2-year probation period. Confirmation will be done only after satisfactory performance of the candidates during this period.
SIB Legal Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
Eligibility criteria is an important factor that should be taken care during the application process. applicants must read the eligibility requirement carefully before applying for the post of legal officer. They must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements of this post before filling the online application.
Those who are interested in submitting application for this post can have a look at the complete eligibility criteria shared below-
- Applicants should be an Indian national.
- Candidates should not be more than the age of 28 years as on 30th June 2019. They should not be born earlier than 1st July 1991 and later than 30th June 2000 (both days included).
- The upper age of candidates belonging to SC/ST category is relaxed by 5 years.
- Applicants should have completed SSLC/X, HSC/12th /XI, and LLB with aggregate minimum 60% marks from a recognized board/ university as on 30th June 2019.
Work Experience criteria (desirable)
- Candidates having an experience of working at Bar/Financial Institutions/ banks etc. as Legal Officers will be given preferences.
SIB Legal LO Application Process 2019
- Recruitment applications can be submitted only through the online mode.
- Online eligible applicants should apply.
- They must go through the official notification before applying.
- They must have a valid mobile no. and email id. All the correspondences regarding the same will be done only through the registered number and mail.
- They must keep scanned copy of the all the required documents ready with them before application.
- Documents should be uploaded only in the format specified by the conducting authority.
- They should submit all the entries carefully in the application form.
- Applicants are not required to send the hard copy of the application form to the bank.
How to fill online application form?
To submit the application online, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website first- https://www.southindianbank.com.
- Hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Click on “Click here for new registration”.
- Enter the name and other personal information asked in the form.
- Click on “save and next” button.
- A provisional registration no. and password will be generated. Keep both the details safe.
- Fill all the details correctly and click on ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Proceed to upload the documents.
- Now, upload the photo, signature, and declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Preview” button before final submission.
- Make necessary changes and modify the details if required.
- Click on “Final Submission” after verifying all the entries.
- Click on “Payment” tab and make payment.
- Click on submit button.
- Lastly, download and take printout of the filled-in application form.
Click here for online application- https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sibleg1jul19/
SIB Legal Officer Recruitment Application Fee
- Application fee can be submitted through the online mode.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
SIB LO 2019 Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online
- Parts- Two
- Types of questions- Objective (part A) and descriptive (part B)
- Total questions- 104
- Maximum marks- 200
- Total time allotted- 150 minutes
- Medium of exam- English
- Negative marking- ¼ penalty for each wrong attempt
|Parts/ Paper||Name of the test||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Part A||Legal Aspects of Banking||40||40||30 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||15||15||15 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||15||15||15 min|
|English Language||15||15||15 min|
|Part B||Legal Case Studies||4||(4×25) 100||60 min|
SIB Legal Officer Call Letter/ Admit Card
Candidates will be issued call letters a few days before the date of exam. They have to download their call letter from the official website of the bank by using the registration Id, password/date of birth. Call letter information will also be intimated to the candidates through a SMS/ email on their registered mobile no. and email Id.
The selection test is going to be conducted at the following test centers-
- Delhi NCR
- Greater Mumbai
Information about the allotted examination center will be mentioned on the call letter. No request for change of allotted exam center will be entertained.
- Application procedure is currently active.
- Applications can be filled only through the online mode.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Candidates should fill only genuine information and should upload documents in the specified format.
- Application should be printed within the provide time after the payment of application.
- Filled in application form should be printed within the specified time and should be retained for future references.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on marks obtained in the selection test and personal interview.
For queries and help related to SIB recruitment candidates can call at 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 or mail at [email protected]