SECL Recruitment Notification 2022: The South Eastern Coalfields recently announced the vacancies for Medical Executives. Interested candidates need to check all the details pertaining to the recruitment and apply. The aspirants need to download the application form and fill it out. The authorities will shortlist the applications and the selected candidates will be called for the recruitment process, which will be the Personal Interview. The aspirants need to check all the details in the notification and apply accordingly before the deadline. Check all the information in the subsequent article including the application process and link.
SECL Recruitment Notification 2022
South Eastern Coalfields is all set to recruit 130 vacancies for Medical Executives. The authorities have released openings for the post of Sr. Medical Specialist E4, Medical Specialist E3, Sr.Medical Officer E3, and Sr.Medical Officer Dental E3. The aspirants who are eligible need to check all the details pertaining to the recruitment and fill out the application form. The duration for sending the filled-out application form by post is from 28 September 2022 to 29 October 2022. Based on the eligibility for the post, the authorities will recruit the candidates for the post after the selection through Personal Interviews.
SECL Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||SECL Recruitment|
|Authority||South Eastern Coalfields SECL|
|Posts||Sr. Medical Specialist E4 |
Medical Specialist E3
Sr.Medical Officer E3
Sr.Medical Officer Dental E3
|Number of Vacancies||130|
|Application Commencement||28 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||29 October 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 0|
South Eastern Coalfields Medical Executive Vacancy and Pay Scale Details
A total of 130 vacancies have been announced by the authorities for the post of Medical Executive in the South Eastern Coalfields. The details of the vacancies are here as follows:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|1.||Sr. Medical Specialist E4 and Medical Specialist E3||E4: Rs. 70,000-|
E3: Rs. 60,000-
|2.||Sr.Medical Officer E3||Rs. 60,000-|
|3.||Sr.Medical Officer Dental E3||Rs. 60,000-|
Eligibility Criteria for SECL Medical Executive
The candidates who are eligible for the recruitment can only fill out the application forms. The following conditions need to be satisfied in order to apply for the SECL Recruitment:
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Applicants must have an MBBS from a recognized Institute or College approved by the Medical Council of India.
- For Senior Medical Officer in E3 Grade, the candidates need not be more than 35 years.
- For E4 grade Senior Medical officers, the candidates should not be more than 42 years of age.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories only.
- The candidates must satisfy other requirements as specified by the authorities in the notifications.
Documents Required for SECL Application Form
The candidates need to attest to the subsequent documents will the application form they will send to the authorities while applying for the recruitment of 130 vacant posts in the South Eastern Coalfields SECL:
- Latest Passport Sized Photograph of the Candidate.
- Class 10 or Matriculation Markshete or Certificate in order to serve as a Date Of Birth proof
- Proof of completion of MBBS or BDS. Thus, a degree or certificate needs to be attested by the authorities.
- Post Graduate Diploma or Degree along with the mark sheets for all the years and semesters.
- Valid Registration certificates from the State Medical Council will be issued to the Candidates.
- Certificate of Internship or Rotatory Training
- Caste Certificate in case the candidate belongs to a reserved category
- If the candidate belongs to the category of Persons with Disability, they need to submit the PwD in the format as required by the authorities.
- Service certificate in case the candidate is an Ex-Serviceman
- If the Candidate belongs to the Other Backwards Classes Non-Creamy Layer, they are required to make the respective declarations.
- If the candidate is a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir, they must submit the respective certificate.
- If the University used the CGPA or a different grading system, a declaration from the Registrar of the University is required to be submitted.
- Certificates with the specification of date of joining and date of completion need to be submitted by the candidates.
- If the Candidate is already working in a Semi Government, Government or Public sector, they must submit the No Objection Certificate.
- Proof of Attempts for MBBS, PG Degree, PG Diploma, DNB or BDS.
Apply online for SECL Recruitment 2022
The candidates who are eligible and interested in SECL Recruitment of Medical Executive will have to download the application form from the official portal of South Easter Coalfields at www.secl-cil.in and fill it out. Further, they need to attest the copies of all the required documents in the filled-out application form as an advance copy and speed post it to the Dy. GII(P)/HoD(EE), South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Bilaspur before the deadline.
SECL Medical Executive Recruitment Application Fee
The South Eastern Coalfields authorities have notified that the candidates are not required to pay any application fee to the authorities in order to process the forms. however, they shall bear the respective charges for the speed post of the application form.
|Official Portal||South Eastern Coalfields|
|Apply>>||SECL Medical Executive Recruitment Application Form Link|
|Download>>||SECL Recruitment Notification for 130 Vacancies pdf|
The last date to apply for the 2022 recruitment of Medical Executives in South Eastern Coalfields has been announced as 29 October 2022.
The candidates are required to download and fill out the application form, attest the documents and post it to the notified address prior to the application deadline. The authorities shall not accept applications in formats other than the one specified.