SBI SO 2020 Application Apply Online New Posts Notification: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited a new notification to recruit eligible candidates across India for its Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) and for the same SBI has published multiple notifications on its website. Through this recruitment drive, SBI going to inducted 92 new SOs for 18 various posts. Online application for the post has commenced from 18th September 2020. The eligibility criteria and other details of SBI SO 2020 are furnished below and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you can apply for it from the link given below.
Update: SBI has released a new notification for 92 posts of specialist cadre officer whose online application has started and link is given below.
SBI SO 2020 Application Apply
Through this recruitment drive, the SO is going to recruit 18 posts on a regular or contractual basis. So it is advisable to all candidates that before applying for any post read the detailed notification whose pdf link is given below.
SBI SO 2020 Recruitment- Details
Before moving to other details of the recruitment let’s have a quick overview of the recruitment.
|Examination name||SBI Specialist Cadre Officer 2020|
|Authority conducting exam||State Bank of India|
|Notification number||2020-21/22, 2020-21/21, 2020-21/25, 2020-21/24, 2020-21/23, 2020-21/26|
|Online application commences on||18th September 2020|
|Last date for online application||8th October 2020|
|Number of vacancies||92|
|Selection procedure||Shortlisting and Interview|
SBI SO 2020 Recruitment | List of Vacancies
Before applying for the posts you must know how many posts are their SBI going to recruit for that particular post, so below we have given the list of vacancies for each SO post.
|Post name||Number of posts|
|Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) (Regular basis)||11|
|Manager (Data Scientist) (Regular basis)||11|
|Deputy Manager (System officer) (Regular basis)||5|
|Risk Specialist officer sector (Scale III)||5|
|Risk Specialist officer sector (Scale II)||5|
|Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale II)||3|
|Risk Specialist officer Credit (Scale III)||2|
|Risk Specialist officer Credit (Scale II)||2|
|Risk Specialist Enterprise (Scale II)||1|
|Risk Specialist IND AS (Scale III)||4|
|Senior Consultant Analyst||1|
|Assistant General manager||1|
|Two Year Post doctoral research fellowship||5|
|Data protection officer||1|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||28|
|Manager (Retail product)||5|
Also Check: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
SBI SO 2020 Post- Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria are different for every post and if you fulfill the criteria for more than one post then you can apply for it. Check eligibility criteria in detail given below:
|Post name||Age (as on 30/6/2020)||Selection procedure||Posting place||Eligibility|
|Deputy manager (Data scientist)||Min- 24 Max- 32||Shortlisting & Interview||Navi Mumbai||Check here|
|Manager (Data scientist)||Min-26 Max- 35||Shortlisting & Interview||Navi Mumbai||Check here|
|Deputy manager (system officer)||Min-24 Max-32||Shortlisting & Interview||Navi Mumbai||Check here|
|Risk Specialist officer sector (Scale III)/|
Risk Specialist officer sector (Scale II)
Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale II)
Risk Specialist officer Credit (Scale III)
Risk Specialist officer Credit (Scale II)
Risk Specialist Enterprise (Scale II)
Risk Specialist IND AS (Scale III)
|Shortlisting & Interview||Anywhere In India||Check here|
Senior Consultant Analyst
Assistant General manager
|Shortlisting & Interview||Navi Mumbai||Check here|
|Two Year Post doctoral research fellowship||Max- 40||Shortlisting & Interview||ATIs||Check here|
|Data protection officer||Max- 55||Shortlisting & Interview||Mumbai/Anywhere In India||Check here|
|Deputy Manager (Security)|
Manager (Retail product)
|25 to 40|
25 to 35
|Shortlisting & Interview||Across the bank|
Also Check: SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
Application Fee SBI SO 2020 Recruitment
Note: Application fee can be submitted by using Debit/Credit/Internet banking.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Transaction charges for making an online payment will be borne by the candidates.
Before registering online, applicants need to scan their documents and candidates have to upload the same at the space provided.
Document to be Uploaded
|Documents name||Size of the file|
|Brief resume (PDF)||500 KB|
|Identification proof (PDF)||500 KB|
|Mark sheet/Degree certificate (PDF)||500 KB|
|Experience certificate (PDF)||500 KB|
|Current salary slip- Form 16 (PDF)||500 KB|
|Caste certificate (PDF)||500 KB|
|Applicant photograph||20 to 50 KB|
|Applicants signature||10 to 20 KB|
How to Apply Online for SBI SO 2020 Recruitment
To apply online for SBI SO post applicants needs to follow the steps which we have given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI which is sbi.co.in.
- Step 2: Now on the home page of the portal you need to click on the ‘career’ button which is available on the top of the menu bar.
- Step 3: Next, scroll down the career page and select the “current opening”
- Step 4: Now the link for each post will be available individually on this page you just need to click on the ‘Apply online‘
- Step 5: Now you need to click on “New Registration tab”
- Step 6: Fill basic details and other accordingly it ask to do so.
- Step 7: Upload the document required at the space provided.
- Step 8: Preview the form you filled and if everything is correct proceed to payment section.
- Step 9: Submit the application fee via online mode.
- Step 10: Once the payment was successful payment E-receipt and application will be available to download.
- Step 11: Download the application form submitted for future reference.
Click Here to Apply Online
SBI SO 2020 | Selection Procedure
Shortlisting: As the selection procedure for the post based on shortlisting and Interview and for the same the committee constituted by SBI will decide the parameters for shortlisting applicants and once they shortlisted they will be called for interview procedure.
The decision of the bank to call applicants for interview will be final and no plea regarding this will be entertained.
Interview: Applicants will be called for Interview and call letter will be issued in online mode no hard copy for the same will be issued.
Merit list: Once the interview conducted successfully a merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared by the committee in descending order and this merit list will be based on the marks secured by them in interview.
If any two candidates secure same cut-off marks then in such situation candidates will be ranked according to their age.
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 | Important Points
- Before applying online applicants must check their eligibility for that post.
- Registration process will only be considered complete when fee is deposited for the same.
- Candidates are required to upload their all documents as required.
- If any of the candidates shortlisted for Interview they need to furnish their documents as uploaded in the application form in original.
- Call letter will be issued to candidates shortlisted for interview.
- Interview will be of 100 marks and its qualifying marks will be decided by the committee.
- Final merit list of the candidates that appeared in interview will be available on the official website.
- If more than one candidate secures similar marks then candidates elder in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
- In case it is found at any stage that candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria then such candidates candidature will be canceled.
After applying for the post applicant’s application form will be scrutinized by the committee formed by SBI and they will shortlist candidates for the post and they will be called for Interview and for that board will issue call letter to such candidates to appear in the interview
The call letter will be sent to their email Ids or it will be available at the official website of SBI, no hard copy will be sent to candidates.
SBI SO 2020 Recruitment- FAQs
8th October 2020
Shortlisting and Interview
UR/EWS/OBC need to pay 750/- while others doesn’t need to pay any fee.