SBI SCO Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has published the notification for SBI SCO Recruitment 2020. The bank is inviting the online applications from the candidates to apply for the Special Cadre Officer. The registration to apply for the vacancies has already been started.
The interested candidates can get the relevant information about the SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 from this page and apply for the available vacancies in SBI. The State Bank Of India has released total of 92 vacancies on various posts. To get more information about vacancies in SBI Scroll down the page.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2020
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Special Cadre Officer (SCO)|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Total Available Vacancies||92|
|Job Type (Contract/Regular)||Regular|
SBI SCO Recruitment Application form 2020
State Bank of India is a prestigious and one of the largest banks of India. SBI releases the recruitment notifications to fill the available vacancies on time to time. The bank has release its latest notification to invite the job applications for the post of SCO. The bank has release a total of 92 vacancies under the SCO category. Further in the article the applicants will get the detailed information about the department-wise available vacancies.
The bank expects from the applicants to apply for the suitable posts of SCO online before the last date to submit the application. The applicants need to make sure that they fulfil the eligibly criteria before applying for the vacancies. In case the applicants could not produce the documents to show their eligibility for the applied post, their application will get rejected. Another important point that the interested aspirants need to keep in mind is to apply for the vacancies days before the last day to submit the application form. It will save them from the 11th hour issues like no network or slow connections.
Before applying for the available vacancies with SBI the applicants need to keep the scanned copy of a few documents ready in a pre-defined size. Scroll down to know about the available vacancies and required eligibility and documents to apply for the SBI SCO recruitment 2020.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
SBI SCO Recruitment 2020: Available Vacancies
As mentioned in the table above the total number of available vacancies in SBO SCO Recruitment notification 2020 is 92. Here is the post- wise detail of the available vacancies;
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog Vacancies)||11|
|Deputy Manager (Security) (Current Vacancies)||17|
|Manager, Retail Products (For Personal, Gold, Card and Other Consumer durable loan)||05|
|Senior Consultant Analyst||01|
|Assistant General Manager||01|
|Data Protection Manager||01|
|Manager (Data Scientist)||11|
|Deputy Manager (System Officer)||05|
|Risk Specialist Sector (Scale III)||05|
|Risk Specialist Sector (Scale II)||05|
|Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale II)||03|
|Risk Specialist Credit (Scale II)||02|
|Risk Specialist Credit (Scale III)||02|
|Risk Specialist Enterprise (Scale II)||01|
|Risk Specialist INS AS (Scale III)||04|
The table given here has the information of important dates associated with SBO SCO recruitment 2020;
|SBI SCO REcruitmnet Notification Released on||September, 17 2020|
|Application submission process start date||September, 18 2020|
|Last Date to submit the job application online||October, 8 2020|
|Last Date to pay the SBI SCO Application fee||October, 8 2020|
SBI SCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
SBI has rereleased the vacancies on different posts so the required qualification and age limit will be different for each one. So here we have compiled the eligibility criteria post-wise. It will be easy for the aspirants to apply for the suitable post after checking the information give below;
- For Deputy Manager (Security): SBI is inviting the application for DM post and to apply for this post the applicants’ age must be 25 to 40 years old. The applicant must have done graduation and has minimum 5 years of experience Indian Armed or paramilitary forces.
- For Manager, Retail Products: the applicants’ age must be 25 to 35 years old to apply for this post. He/she must have full time MBA or PGDBM or equivalent. The applicant must have minimum 48 months of working experience too.
- Data Trainer: Age of the candidtes should not be more than 38 years and the person must have completed B.E Or. B. Tech.
- Data Translator: The maximum age is 40 to apply for this post. B. Tech in CS/IT or MCA is the basic qualification to apply for this post.
- Senior Consultant Analyst: Maximum age is 45 to apply for this post. The educational qualification will be B. Tech in CS/IT or MCA.
- Assistant General Manager: 45 is the upper age limit to apply for this post. technical qualification will be same as mentioned above to apply for this job. Person with MBA along with technical qualification will be preferred.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: it will be a contractual job with no renewal. The maximum age to apply for this vacancy is 40 years. The applicant must had done Ph.D in Banking related domain.
- Data Protection Manager: this will be a contractual jib for 2 years and same can be renewed. Maximum age is 55 to apply for this post and applicant must have done graduation and have 15 years of working experience.
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist): B.E. or B. Tech with minimum 60% marks and minimum 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Manager (Data Scientist): Maximum age is 32 to apply for this post and applicant must have done B. E. or B. Tech. the applicant must have a working experience to apply for Manager (Data Scientist) in SBI.
- Deputy Manager (System Officer): In SBI SCP Recruitment Notification 2020 the maximum age for this post is set 32 years. The applicant must be experienced one and have done B. Tech or B. Tech.
- Risk Specialist: For all the vacancies under the Risk Specialist category the minimum age is 25 and the maximum age is 30 years. The applicant must have done Chartered Accountant (CA), or CFA, or MBA/PGDM or M. Sc Statics. 4 years of working experience post qualification is also must to apply for the available vacancies under this section.
Here we have mentioned the main requirement to apply for the available vacancies. To know the eligibility criteria set by SBO SCO Recruitment Notification 2020 in detail you can check the notification for the same. A link of the notifications for recruitment in SBI has been given at the bottom of the page.
How to Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2020
The State Bank of India is inviting the online applications from the eligible job seekers. You can apply for the available vacancies without stepping out from your place. Follow the below given instructions to send your job applications and apply for the most suitable vacancies;
- To apply for the vacancies under SBO SCO Recruitment 2020 the applicant will have to visit the following website; https://bank.sbi/careers
- Click on the SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 link given on the page and click on Apply Now. A new webpage will appear on the screen.
- If you are not registered on the website then click on the ‘Click for New Registration’ button.
- Enter your basic information on the new webpage that you are accessing.
- Upload your photograph and other required documents and then pay the application fee. After payment your job application will get submitted online.
Documents Required to Submit Online
To complete your application submission process to apply for SCO vacancies the applicants will have to upload the following documents on the SBI’s official website;
- Recent Photograph of applicant
- Detailed Resume
- Applicants’ ID Proof
- Proof of DOB
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Experience Letter
- Applicants Signature
All the documents mentioned above must be in .pdf format except resume. It has to be in.doc format.
- Applicants from UR EWS and OBC category will have to pay Rs. 750 as application fee to SBI.
- For the applicants from other reserved categories, the application form will be available on lesser of cost.
- The application fee can be submitted through debit card, credit card or net banking.
SBI SCO Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection procedure to apply for the above mentioned vacant posts will vary from one post to another. The selection for most of the posts in SBO SCO recruitment will be done through shortlisting the candidates and Interviewing them.
- Shortlisting the Candidates: The applicants’ applications will get shortlisted based on their qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further round of selection.
- Interview: The shortlisted candidates’ interview will be done in the SBI office.
- Selection List: Based on the marks scored by the candidates in an interview the recruitment department of SBI will prepare a merit list. The candidates will be called for document verification and joining on the applied post based on the merit list.
Click here to read the notification of SBI SCO Recruitment 2020.