SBI SCO Recruitment 2020-21: State Bank of India published some new notification for SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 under various advertisements. The bank is inviting the online applications from the candidates to apply for the Special Cadre Officers (SCO). The registration to apply for the vacancies has already been started.
UPDATE (11th January 2021): Today is the last date for submission of SBI Special Cadre Officer (SCO) Applications except for SCO–Engineer (fire) (Advt. No- CRPD/SCO-FIRE/2020-21/32). SBI has also revised the experience criteria for the same. Check notice below.
The interested candidates can get the relevant information about the SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 from this page and apply for the available vacancies in SBI. The State Bank Of India has released different number of vacancies under the various advertisements. To get more information about vacancies in SBI Scroll down the page and go through the complete article.
- 1 SBI SCO Recruitment 2020
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 SBI SCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2020
- 5 SBI SCO Recruitment Selection Procedure
SBI SCO Recruitment 2020
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Various posts under Special Cadre Officer (SCO)|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Total Available Vacancies||452|
|Job Type (Contract/Regular)||Regular|
SBI SCO Recruitment Application form 2020
State Bank of India is a prestigious and one of the largest banks of India. SBI releases the recruitment notifications to fill the available vacancies on time to time. The bank has release its latest notification to invite the job applications for the post of SCO. The bank has release a total of 92 vacancies under the SCO category. Further in the article the applicants will get the detailed information about the department-wise available vacancies.
The bank expects from the applicants to apply for the suitable posts of SCO online before the last date to submit the application. The applicants need to make sure that they fulfil the eligibly criteria before applying for the vacancies. In case the applicants could not produce the documents to show their eligibility for the applied post, their application will get rejected. Another important point that the interested aspirants need to keep in mind is to apply for the vacancies days before the last day to submit the application form. It will save them from the 11th hour issues like no network or slow connections.
Before applying for the available vacancies with SBI the applicants need to keep the scanned copy of a few documents ready in a pre-defined size. Scroll down to know about the available vacancies and required eligibility and documents to apply for the SBI SCO recruitment 2020.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2020: Available Vacancies
Check the details of vacancies of different posts under SBO SCO Recruitment notification 2021 in the table given below-
|Post Name||Advertisement No.||No. Of Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||CRPD/SCO/2020-21/31||28|
|Manager (Network Security Specialist)|
Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist)
|Assistant Manager (Security Analyst)|
Deputy Manager (Security Analyst)
|Assistant Manager (Systems)|
Deputy Manager (Systems)
IT Security Expert
|Manager (Credit Procedures)||CRPD/SCO/2020-21/27||2|
Deputy Manager (Marketing)
The table given here has the information of important dates associated with SBO SCO recruitment 2020-21-
|SBI SCO REcruitmnet Notification Released on||22nd December 2020|
|Application submission process start date||22nd December 2020|
|Last Date to submit the job application online||11th January 2021|
|Last date to edit details||11th January 2021|
|Last Date to pay the SBI SCO Application fee||11th January 2021|
|Last date to print application||31st January 2021|
SBI SCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
SBI has rereleased the vacancies on different posts so the required qualification and age limit will be different for each one. So here we have compiled the eligibility criteria post-wise. It will be easy for the aspirants to apply for the suitable post after checking the information give below;
- Engineer (Fire): SBI is inviting the application for Engineer (Fire) and to apply for this post the maximum age of candidates should be 40 year as on 31st Dec 2020.Check education criteria below-
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit): the applicants’ age must be 21st to 35 year old as on 31st October 2020. He/she must have completed CA from ICAI and must an experience of minimum 1 year after completion of CA.
- Manager (Network Security Specialist) & Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist)- The maximum age for both the posts is 45 years as on 31st October 2020. 2020. Check educational qualification and other criteria below-
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) & Deputy Manager (Security Analyst)- The maximum age for AM (Security Analyst) & DM (Security Analyst) should be 28th and 33 respectively as on 31st October 2020.
- Assistant Manager (Systems),Deputy Manager (Systems), IT Security Expert, Project Manager, Application Architect and Technical Lead:
- Manager (Credit Procedures)- The minimum and Maximum of the candidates as on 31st September 2020 should be 25 years and 35 years respectively.
- Manager (Marketing) & Deputy Manager (Marketing)–
Here we have mentioned the main requirement to apply for the available vacancies. To know the eligibility criteria set by SBO SCO Recruitment Notification 2020-21 in detail you can check the notification for the same. A link of the notifications for recruitment in SBI has been given at the bottom of the page.
How to Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2020
The State Bank of India is inviting the online applications from the eligible job seekers. You can apply for the available vacancies without stepping out from your place. Follow the below given instructions to send your job applications and apply for the most suitable vacancies;
- To apply for the vacancies under SBO SCO Recruitment 2020 the applicant will have to visit the following website; https://bank.sbi/careers
- Click on the respective option of SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 link (for which you wish to apply) given on the page and click on Apply Now. A new webpage will appear on the screen
- If you are not registered on the website then click on the ‘Click for New Registration’ button.
- Enter your basic information on the new webpage that you are accessing.
- Upload your photograph and other required documents and then pay the application fee. After payment your job application will get submitted online.
Documents Required to Submit Online
To complete your application submission process to apply for SCO vacancies the applicants will have to upload the following documents on the SBI’s official website;
- Recent Photograph of applicant
- Detailed Resume
- Applicants’ ID Proof
- Proof of DOB
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Experience Letter
- Applicants Signature
All the documents mentioned above must be in .pdf format except resume. It has to be in.doc format.
- Applicants from UR EWS and OBC category will have to pay application fee to SBI.
- For the applicants from other reserved categories, the application form will be available on lesser of cost.
- The application fee can be submitted through debit card, credit card or net banking.
SBI SCO Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection procedure to apply for the above mentioned vacant posts will vary from one post to another. The selection for most of the posts in SBO SCO recruitment for various post will be done on the basis of written test and also on the basis of shortlisting of candidates followed by the interview.
Written Test- Check post-wise exam and admit card dates of the written exams shared below-
|Post||Admit Card Download Date||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||29.01.2021 Onwards||07.02.2021|
|Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) & Deputy Manager (SA)||23.01.2021 Onwards||02.02.2021|
|Assistant Manager (Systems) Deputy Manager (Systems) Project Manager Application Architect Technical Lead IT Security Expert||22.01.2021 Onwards||01.02.2021|
|Manager (Marketing) Deputy Manager (Marketing)||22.01.2021 Onwards||01.02.2021|
|Manager (Network Security Specialist) Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist)||29.01.2021 Onwards||07.02.2021|
Shortlisting the Candidates: The applicants’ applications will get shortlisted based on their qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further round of selection.
Interview: The shortlisted candidates’ interview will be done in the SBI office.
Selection List: Based on the marks scored by the candidates in an interview the recruitment department of SBI will prepare a merit list. The candidates will be called for document verification and joining on the applied post based on the merit list.