SBI PO Recruitment 2020| State Bank of India PO Application Form 2020: Every year SBI has released the notification for the Probationary officer in the month of March to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of PO. SBI PO is a dream job for each and every aspirants who are preparing for the banking examination. SBI PO considered to be one of the toughest examination to crack. That’s why everyone follows the rules of SBI examination. SBI PO recruitment 2020 notification will be out in the month of March 2020.
In this article, readers willing to apply will find complete information about SBI PO recruitment 2020.
Table of Contents
- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- 2 SBI PO Application Form 2020
- 3 SBI PO 2020 Recruitment Important Dates
- 4 SBI PO 2020 Recruitment- Vacancy
- 5 SBI PO Recruitment Application Eligibility 2020
- 6 SBI PO Recruitment Selection Procedure
SBI PO Recruitment 2020
Those candidates who are interested and burning the midnight oil to crack the SBI PO examination can fill the application form from the official website within a due course time because as after the last date, no candidate will be able to submit the application. Applicants should try to fill the application form on time. They should not wait for last date as various issues may arise at the last moment.
|Name of the recruitment||SBI PO 2020 recruitment 2020|
|Article category||SBI PO Application Form 2020|
|Exam type||Recruitment exam|
|Recruiting Bank||State Bank of India|
|Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|No. of vacancies||N/A|
|Job location||All across Indian|
|Application status||Available soon|
|Mode of SBI PO application||Online|
|Official website|| https://bank.sbi/careers or |
SBI PO Application Form 2020
- Application for this recruitment can be done only through the online mode. No other mode of application is applicable.
- Candidates should not submit more than one application. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid application will be accepted.
- Before filling the application fee, candidates must go through the information bulletin and eligibility criteria carefully.
- They must have a valid mobile no. and an email ID.
- Candidates must keep all the necessary documents handy at the time of filling application form.
- They must fill all the details carefully. Before final submission of data in application form, candidates can edit and make correction into it only three times. After final submission of data, no change or edit will be allowed.
- The registration no. and password generated should be kept safe throughout the recruitment process.
- Candidates should note that they are not required to send the printed copy of the duly filled application form to the Bank.
How to apply for SBI PO Application form?
Applicants interested in filling the application form for this recruitment can follow the step-by-step guide shared below-
- Visit the official website of SBI (mentioned above).
- Select the recruitment of PO in SBI option.
- Click on Apply now link.
- Hit the “click here for registration number” link.
- Fill the basic details and generate a registration number and password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Now enter all the personal, qualification details asked.
- Preview the details carefully before final submission.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the receipt generated and application fee for future references.
Hard copy of filled in application form is not required to be sent to the bank.
Click here to apply- Click Here (Available Soon)
SBI PO 2020 Application fee
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.125/- (Intimation charges only)|
|General/EWS/OBC||Rs.750/- (including intimation charges)|
Note: the above mentioned application fee is taken from the previous year it might be change this year.
- Applicants have to make payment of application fee through the online mode (debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking).
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
SBI PO 2020 Recruitment Important Dates
|On-line registration including modification/ Editing of Application by candidates||First week of April 2020 (tentatively)|
|Payment of SBI PO application fee||First week of April 2020|
|Admit card download (pre-exam)||3rd week of May 2020 onward|
|Date of Preliminary examination||June 2020|
|Declaration of Result (Preliminary)||July first week (tentatively)|
|Admit card for Main examination||2nd week of July 2020|
|Date of Main examination||Fourth week of July 2020 (tentatively)|
|Declaration of result (Main)||August 2020|
|Admit card for Interview and Group Exercise||August/September 2020|
|Conduct of Interview and Group Exercise||September 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||October 2020|
|Pre Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority|
|Admit card for pre-exam training||2nd week of May 2020 (tentatively)|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam training||4th week of May 2020 (tentatively)|
SBI PO 2020 Recruitment- Vacancy
As of now the notification is not released so we can’t say exactly how much vacancy will be their for each category, but the category-wise distribution of vacancies given below is just for assumption:
|Category||No. of vacancies|
SBI PO Recruitment Application Eligibility 2020
Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility requirement for SBI PO recruitment is shared below-
Education Qualification (as on 31st August 2020)-
- Applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized university/college.
- Applicants in their final year/semester are also eligible provided they should produce their graduation certificates at the time of interview.
- Candidates with qualification of Chartered Accountant are also eligible.
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidates should be 21 years and 30 years as on 1st April 2020 respectively.
A relaxation in the upper age limit for various reserved categories is also applicable. The table shared below shows the age relaxation for various categories-
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|PWD (SC/ST) PWD (OBC) PWD (Gen/EWS)||15 years 13 years 10 years|
|Ex. Serviceman, ECOs/SSCOs||5 years|
|Person Ordinarily domiciled in J&K (from 01.01.1981 to 31.12.1990)||5 years|
Number of Chances
The number of attempts in the SBI PO is fixed for each category candidates. And, once you cross the number of attempts then you are no more eligible to apply for the post further. Category-wise chances provided to candidates for appearing in recruitment-
|Category||Maximum no. of chances permissible|
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
|SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No restriction|
Appearing in preliminary exams will not be considered a chance.
SBI PO Recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in SBI will be made through three Tier selection process viz. Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Interview and Group Exercises.
- Phase I- Preliminary Examination
The pre-examination will be an online exam of total 100 marks. No sectional cut-off will there. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored in the online exam. It will be conducted on various exam centers established across the country.
- Phase II- Main Examination
Candidates who will qualify the pre exam will be shortlisted for Main exam on the basis of merit. Main examination includes one objective test (online exam) and a descriptive test.
- Phase III- Group Exercises and Interview
Candidates qualifying the main examination will be called for Group Exercise and Interview round. GE will consist of 20 marks whereas interview will be of 30 marks.
Final Selection- The selection of candidates in each phase will be provisional. The final selection and merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Mains examination and Interview & Group Exercise.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020- Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for phase I
|Section/Test||No. of question||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Mode of exam- online
- Type of questions- objective type
- Total duration- 1 hour (60 min)
- Negative marking- Yes
Exam Pattern for Phase-II
- Objective Test
|Section/Test||No. of question||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
- Descriptive Test- It will include two questions of 50 marks. It will be test of English Language (Letter Writing and Essay).
SBI PO Pre Exam syllabus
|Sentence improvements||Inequality||Number series|
|Fillers||Coding and decoding||Quadratic equations|
|Antonyms-synonyms||Order Ranking and direction test||Approximation|
The call letter for all the phases will be made available on official website for downloading on the specified dates. For preliminary exams, candidates will be able to download their call letters from 3rd week of May 2020 onwards.
Candidates should carry a printed copy of admit cards to the examination center along with a valid photo ID proof on the day of exam. Candidates not having a call letter and an ID proof will not be given permission to enter exam hall and shall be debarred.
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
SBI PO Cut off
It is must for every candidates to secure more than the cut off marks to qualify for the mains examination and you know the cut off marking is increasing every year, so you need to give all of your best to qualify for the mains examination.
Cut off mark 2019
SBI Cut off 2018
The result for preliminary exam is scheduled to be declared in the first week of July 2020. Candidates can check their result on the official website by using the registration number and password.
Candidates should frequently visit SBI website for getting all the necessary updates related to this recruitment.
For queries regarding the application, candidates can call at 022-22820427 or lodge their queries on http://cgrs.ibps.in.
If have any question related to the SBI PO recruitment 2020, then leave comment below and we will reply ASAP. Try to fill the SBI PO 2020 application form online before the last date as that server may run slow due to last minute rush.
Like every year it will be released in the month of March 2020.
In the month of June 2020.
Yes, their will be probation of 2 years and later it will be extended according to your performance.