State Bank SBI Pharmacist Clerk Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has invited the online application from the eligible candidates for the posts of Pharmacist as a clerical cadre who also possess experience in the relevant field. Through this recruitment process, the recruiting department aims to fill 67 vacant positions in a different circle. The online application for the posts has been started now and will remain available till 3rd May 2021. Read this article, to know every detail about the SBI Pharmacist Clerk recruitment.
Update: SBI Pharmacist admit card is now available to download.
- 1 SBI Pharmacist Clerical Recruitment notification pdf
- 2 SBI Pharmacist Clerical recruitment 2021: Overview
- 3 State Bank of India Pharmacist recruitment 2021 Important Date
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- 5 Apply SBI Pharmacist Recruitment Clerk Online 2021
- 6 SBI Pharmacist Clerical Examination Scheme
- 7 SBI Pharmacist Clerical Job profile and KRAs
- 8 FAQs
SBI Pharmacist Clerical Recruitment notification pdf
The State bank of India has released notification for 67 Pharmacist clerical cadres against the notification number 2021-22/04 on its portal. Only such applicants may apply for the posts that have completed their SSC/ degree and possess a diploma or degree in Pharmacy. Also, the post demands some experience and special skills. To know more in detail about the eligibility and others read the complete article.
SBI Pharmacist Clerical recruitment 2021: Overview
|Recruitment for||Pharmacist as a clerical cadre|
|Number of posts||67|
|Selection process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Place of post||In any dispensary within the circle applied|
State Bank of India Pharmacist recruitment 2021 Important Date
|Online application commences from||13th April 2021|
|Last date of application||3rd May 2021|
|Last date to edit online application||3rd May 2021|
|Last date to print online application||18th May 2021|
|Online fee submission||13th April to 3rd May 2021|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Exam date||23rd May 2021|
SBI Pharmacist Vacancies details 2021
Have a look at the circle wise vacancy distribution of SBI pharmacist clerk recruitment
|Circle name||State||Total Posts|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai metro/ GITC/ Belapur||Maharashtra||5|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
Applicant must fulfill the following eligibility in order to apply for the post: –
The maximum age for the post is 30 years which will be count as on 31st Dec 2020.
Education Qualification and work Experience
- As of 1st Jan 2021 applicant must complete its SSC or equivalent to it.
- Also, he/she must hold a Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized board or university.
- Experience: applicant possess this qualification should have experience of 3 years as a pharmacist or compounder and have the ability to provide first aid treatment independently in accidents cases.
- Applicant should hold a degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/ M Pharma/ Pharma D) or equivalent to it from a recognized University.
- Experience: while those who hold this qualification must have experience of 1 year as a pharmacist or compounder and able to given first aid treatment is a must.
Other special Skills for the post: Applicant should have been registered as pharmacist under Pharmacist act with state pharmacy council or body constituted similar to it.
SBI Pharmacist Clerical Pay Scale
One who will be shortlisted for the posts will receive a pay scale of 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920
Selection process for SBI Pharmacist Clerical Recruitment 2021
The selection process for the post will go through two stages namely:
- Written Examination and
Written Exam: officials will conduct the written exam at various exam centers across India tentatively on 23rd May 2021 and the call letter for the same will be issued at least a week before the examination. The intimation regarding the admit card will also be sent via SMS or mail.
Interview: After appearing in the written examination candidate’s performance will be evaluated and those who secure enough cut-off marks will be called for an Interview whose details will be uploaded by the department in the due course time. Interview qualifying marks will be decided by the authority.
Merit list: Once the interview process is completed a merit list will be prepared by the authority which will be based on marks secure in online test and interview. If similar marks score by more than one applicant then candidates will be ranked as per their age in descending order.
Online application will be considered if the application fee submitted against it is received successfully within the due dates.
Applicants need to pay a non-refundable fee of:
- General /OBC and/EWS applicants: 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
Documents Required for Online Application
Before you proceed towards the online application for SBI pharmacist clerk you need to keep some of your documents in a scanned format in a prescribed size whose details are given below: –
|Document name||Format||File Size|
|Brief resume||Less than 500 kb|
|ID Proof||Less than 500 kb|
|Date of Birth Proof||Less than 500 kb|
|Academics certificate||Less than 500 kb|
|Experience certificate||Less than 500 kb|
|Form 16||Less than 500 kb|
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||20 to 50 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||10 to 20 kb|
|PWD Certificate||Less than 500 kb|
Apply SBI Pharmacist Recruitment Clerk Online 2021
To submit an online application for the post you need to first visit the official website of SBI
- Now select the career tab from the home page
- At the bottom of the new page, you need to select the “current opening” tab
- From the latest opening, you need to find the “Recruitment of Pharmacist in clerical cadre” or you can simply search the same in the search bar.
- On clicking the link you may found the Apply Online Link
- Its selection will redirect you to a new page and in this…
- You need to press the “Click here for new registration” tab
- The application form will go through stages such as: –
- Basic details
- Photo & signature
- Uploads other documents and
- Fill in all the details carefully and verify the same before final submission
- Because once you submit it then no changes will be allowed by the portal.
- Take the print out of Application form and fee receipt for future reference
- Keep the registration number and password safely receive in your Email/ mobile till the selection process is completed.
SBI Pharmacist Clerical Examination Scheme
The online written examination will follow the pattern which is given below: –
|Test name||Total question||Max Marks|
SBI Pharmacist Clerical Job profile and KRAs
After shortlisting for the post the job profile and KRAs (Key responsibilities areas) of the applicant is given as: –
- Medicines distribution to their staff
- Supervision and maintenance of stock in the dispensary
- Drug purchasing and order placement
- Keep monitoring and checking drug quality
- In any medical emergencies provide first aid
- Assist medical officer
- Follow with stakeholders
- Give support in general admin work
SBI Pharmacist Clerical Application Link
|New registration||Click here|
|Login window for already registered||Click here|
|Download Notification pdf||Get Here|
|SBI Pharmacist admit card/ call letter||Download here|
|Check Here<—||SBI Apprentice Admit Card|
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Important Points
Before submitting an online application ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria as per the notification
The registration process will be considered completed only when the prescribed application fee against the same will be deposited in due time
Do not forget to take the submitted application and fee receipt print out.
Upload all requisite documents in a prescribed size/format.
Applicant may submit their application for the post will 3rd May 2021
Application fee for General/EWS/OBC candidates is 750 whereas applicants of reserved category like SC/ST/PWD are not required to pay application fee.
As per the details available, the upper age of the candidates is 30 years and the same will be count as on 31st Dec 2020.
The selection will go through an online written examination and Interview. Post this a merit list of the candidates will be prepared.
Yes, for diploma holder 3 years and degree holder 1 year of experience is required.
Yes, you need to upload a list of documents like photograph, signature, resume, marksheet, experience certificate, Identification and age proof, and form 16.