SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification and Online Application Form: SBI has recently invited application for the recruitment of 8653 Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in the bank for the year 2019. The SBI clerk application form procedure has been started from 12th April 2019. Interested candidates can fill SBI clerk 2019 application forms online before the last date i.e. 3rd May 2019.
In this article, candidates will find all the necessary details about SBI clerk recruitment 2019 such as application schedule, application form, fees, selection process etc.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Application Form 2019
Applicants can apply for this SBI clerk recruitment only through the online mode. Application through other mode will not be accepted. Candidates must go through the official notification and all the necessary instructions thoroughly before applying. Only eligible candidates should fill application. Applicants must possess a valid mobile no. and an email ID.
They should also keep the mobile number and email active till the completion of clerk recruitment procedure. Candidates must keep all the required documents ready with them at the time of application. Details should be filled properly.
State bank of India clerk Registration no. and password generated at the time of registration should be retained till the completion of selection process. Candidates should not fill multiple application. In case of more than one application last valid application will be retained and others will be rejected. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only.
Application form will be rejected if photograph will be unclear/blur. There is no need to send printed copy of application form and fee receipt to SBI.
Overview of SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2019
|Name of the recruitment||SB Clerk 2019 recruitment|
|Article category||SBI clerk application form and notification|
|Exam type||Recruitment exam|
|Recruiting Bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|No. of vacancies||8653|
|Job location||All across India|
|Application status||Active now|
|Mode of application||Online|
|SBI Clerk Notification||Download Here|
|Application form||Online Apply|
|How to apply||Read Here|
|Official website|| https://bank.sbi/careers |
SBI Clerk 2019 Recruitment Important Dates
|Release of official notification||12th April 2019|
|Online registration and fee payment starts||12th April 2019|
|Last date for application and fee payment||3rd May 2019|
|Admit card download (pre-exam)||1st week of June 2019|
|Date of Preliminary examination||June 2019 (tentative)|
|Declaration of Result (Preliminary)||To be notified later|
|Admit card (Main exam)||4th week of July 2019 (tentative)|
|Date of Main examination||10th August 2019 (tentative)|
|Declaration of result (Main)||To be notified later|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019
The category-wise vacancies are as given in the table below-
|Category||No. of vacancies|
SBI Clerk Recruitment Eligibility 2019
Before applying online, applicants interested in filling application form should go through the eligibility criteria first. They should apply only if they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
They can check SBI clerk eligibility requirement below-
Education Qualification (as on 31st August 2019)-
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply provided they have to produce the relevant qualification certificates on or before 31st August if they pass the exam.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 20 years and maximum should be 28 years as on 1st April 2019.
A relaxation of upper age limit is also provided to various reserved category candidates. The age relaxation for SBI clerk posts is shared as under-
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Person Ordinarily domiciled in J&K (from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989)||5 years|
|Divorce women,||7 years*|
* – for detailed information on age relaxation criteria candidates can refer the official notification.
How to fill SBI clerk application form 2019
Candidates interested in procuring SBI Clerk job needs to fill the application form first. They can fill the online application form by following the step-by-step procedure shared as under-
- Begin with visiting the official website of SBI (mentioned above).
- Select the “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) link.
- Click on “Apply Now” link.
- Open the “click here for registration number” link.
- Enter the basic details in the given space and click on save and next button. A registration number and password will be generated. Keep the both the details save for future references.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now fill the personal, qualification details and other details asked.
- Preview the information carefully before final submission of application.
- Make payment of the prescribed application fee by options provided. E-receipt of application fee will be generated.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-receipt. Keep it save for future references.
Read how to apply PDF provided by SBI – Click Here
Applicants are not required to send the hardcopy of the application form to SBI office.
Click here to apply- https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijascapr19/
SBI clerk 2019 Recruitment Application fee
|SC/ST/PWD/XS||Rs.125/- (Intimation charges only)|
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs.750/- (including intimation charges)|
- Application fee payment can be made only through the online mode (debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking).
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates for the post of Junior Assistance will be made through Two online exams (Preliminary exam and Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.
- Phase I- Preliminary Examination- It will be an online exam of 100 marks. Candidates qualifying the exam will be invited for phase II exam. There will be no sectional cut off in this paper.
- Phase II- Main Examination – It will also be an online examination. The total marks will be 200 marks.
- Test of specified opted local language- Candidates selected after Phase II exam have to appear for test of specified local language which they have opted. The test will be conducted after provisional selection and before joining. Candidates not found to be proficient in respective opted language will be disqualified from the selection process.
Final Selection- Selection of candidates in Phase I and Phase II will be provisional. Final merit list will be prepared after the conduct of Test of specified opted local language. It will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Phase II, and Phase I marks will not be considered for this purpose. Final selection is also subject to verification of documents, and qualification of language test.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
Check examination pattern for both the exam shared below-
Exam Pattern for phase I- Preliminary exam
|Section/Test||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||60 minutes (1 hr)|
- Mode of exam- online
- Type of questions- objective type
- Total duration- 1 hour (60 min). Each section will have separate time.
- Negative marking- Yes (1/4th of marks will be deducted for each wrong choice)
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject and for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
Exam Pattern for phase II- Main examination
|Section/Test||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- Mode of exam- Online
- Type of questions- Objective type
- Total duration- 2 hr 40 min
- Negative marking- ¼ for each wrong choice
- Medium of exam- English and Hindi
- Minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the bank.
SBI clerk application admit card
Candidates appearing for any of the exams are required to carry a printed copy of the admit card to exam hall. They can download the admit card for phase I exam from official website from the 1st week of June 2019. Along with the admit card they are also required to submit a proof of ID proof.
SBI clerk recruitment result
After the conduct of online exam, SBI will release the result and merit list of the provisionally selected candidates. Result will be published on official website of the bank on the notified dates. They can check their result by using their registration number and password. Merit list will be drawn category-wise and state wise.
State bank of India contact details
Phone No.- 022- 22820427
Email- [email protected]
Fax- 022- 22820411
If you face any problem in applying for this recruitment, we are always there for you to help in any manner. This is excellent opportunity to get sarkari naukari in India and therefore everyone should apply for SBI clerk application form 2019.