Finally, the State Bank Of India released the SBI 2023 Clerk Notification. Aspirants preparing for the banking eagerly await this notification. As we go through the notification, there are 8773 regular and backlog posts. One who completes their graduation and is between 20 and 28 years old is eligible. The online application for SBI Clerk Recruitment starts on 17th November 2023 and will remain open till 10th December 2023. The SBI Junior Associates Recruitment will be selected by conducting Prelims, Mains and DV.
This article has provided all the key details about SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2023.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2023
As the SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification is out, applicants may submit their SBI Junior Associates Application form Online from the SBI career portal. Application forms will be rejected if received by any other medium. A valid Mobile Number and Email ID (both in active state) are a must to submit the SBI Clerk Application; make sure you have the same.
Key supporting documents are also required for submission of the form. Do not submit multiple applications; otherwise, your candidature may be rejected. In case of more than one application, the last valid application will be retained, and others will be rejected. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only.
SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment Notification: Overview
|Name of the recruitment
|SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment
|SBI Clerk application form and notification
|State Bank of India
|Name of the Post
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
|No. of vacancies
|All across India
|Mode of application
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk 2023 Post
Before applying online, applicants interested in filling out the application form should go through the eligibility criteria first. They should apply only if they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
They can check the SBI clerk eligibility requirements below-
Education Qualification (as of 31/12/2023)
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply provided they have to produce the relevant qualification certificates on or before 16th August if they pass the exam.
- As on 1st April 2023, the minimum and maximum age of the applicants should be between 20 and 28 years.
However, the conducting authority has provided a relaxation in upper age for reserved categories which are given as: –
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled ExServicemen
|Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
|Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried
|7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
* – for detailed information on age relaxation criteria candidates can refer the official notification.
SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment Important Dates
|Release of official notification
|16th November 2023
|Online registration and fee payment starts
|17 November 2023
|Last date for application and fee payment
|10th December 2023
|Last date to edit your application
|10th December 2023
|Last date to take submitted application print out
SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancies are as given in the table below-
Submit SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment Form
Candidates interested in procuring SBI Clerk jobs must fill out the SBI Junior Associates application form first. They can fill out the online application form by following the step-by-step procedure shared under-
- Begin with visiting the official website of SBI (mentioned above).
- Select the “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Open the “click here for registration number” link.
- Enter the basic details in the given space and click on save and next button. A registration number and password will be generated. Keep both details saved for future reference.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now fill the personal, qualification details and other details asked.
- Preview the information carefully before the final submission of application.
- Make payment of the prescribed application fee by the options provided. An e-receipt of application fee will be generated.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-receipt. Keep it safe for future reference.
SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment Application Fee
|Rs.750/- (including intimation charges)
- Application fee payment can be made only online (debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking).
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates for the post of Junior Assistant will be made through Two online exams (Preliminary exam and Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.
- Phase I- Preliminary Examination- It will be of 100 marks. Candidates qualifying the exam will be invited for phase II exam. There will be no sectional cut-off in this paper.
- Phase II- Main Examination – It will also be an online examination. The total marks will be 200 marks.
- Test of specified opted local language- Candidates selected after Phase II exam have to appear for test of the specified local language which they have opted. The test will be conducted after provisional selection and before joining. Candidates not found to be proficient in respective opted languages will be disqualified from the selection process.
Final Selection- Selection of candidates in Phase I and Phase II will be provisional. Final merit list will be prepared after the conduct of Test of specified opted local language. It will be prepared based on marks obtained in Phase II, and Phase I marks will not be considered for this purpose. Final selection is also subject to verification of documents and qualification of language test.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
Check the examination pattern for both the exam shared below-
Exam Pattern for phase I- Preliminary exam
|No. of questions
|60 minutes (1 hr)
- Mode of exam- online
- Type of questions- objective type
- Total duration- 1 hour (60 min). Each section will have a separate time.
- Negative marking- Yes (1/4th of marks will be deducted for each wrong choice)
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects and for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
Exam Pattern for phase II- Main examination
|No. of questions
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
|2 hours 40 minutes
- Mode of exam- Online
- Type of questions- Objective type
- Total duration- 2 hr 40 min
- Negative marking- ¼ for each wrong choice
- Medium of exam- English and Hindi
- The bank will decide minimum qualifying marks.
State Bank of India contact details
Phone No.- 022- 22820427
Fax- 022- 22820411
If you face any problem in applying for this recruitment, we are always there to help. This is an excellent opportunity to get a Sarkari Naukri in India, so everyone should apply for the SBI clerk application form 2023.