SBI CBO recruitment 2020/ Exam date (OUT) If you want to do a job in a bank, then you can fill the application form of SBI CBO. State Bank of India has been published the notice regarding CBO recruitment. During this lockdown period, SBI has given a ray of support to all banking candidates. Through this job, SBI is providing a great salary package, security of a job, etc for the whole family of applicants. State Bank of India has come up with a total of 3850 unfilled vacancies for interested aspirants. To gather more details related to SBI CBO recruitment, eligibility criteria, process to apply for the post, etc read the complete article.
Update: SBI CBO exam date has been released by the officials which is going to be held on 28th Nov 2020. Authorities have also enabled link to submit exam center choice.
- 1 SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for SBI Circle Based Officer Post Job
- 3 Recruitment Procedure of SBI CBO 2020
SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
An official notification regarding SBI CBO 2020 has been published on the official portal of State Bank of India. Application form submission process has been commenced from 27th of July 2020. Last Date for submission of application form is 16th August 2020.
Keen applicants can fill the application form from official portal. There is a total of 3850 openings for Circle Based Officer’s post. CBO selection procedure is based on circle-wise. There are 7 circles and applicants can apply for any one of them. Applicants have to fill correct information and upload all documents on the application form.
Application Fee for SBI CBO 2020
Those applicants who will apply for CBO post have to pay application fee according to their category.
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Applicants||750 Rupees|
|SC/ PWD/ ST Category Applicants||No Fee|
Essential Dates of SBI Circle Based Officer
|Date of Notification Release||27th July 2020|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||27th July 2020|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||16th August 2020|
|Online Application Fee Payment Last Date||16th of August 2020|
|Online examination date||28th Nov 2020|
Vacancy Distribution of SBI CBO 2020 Recruitment
In the given table, we have mentioned the distribution of vacancies according to the category and circle.
Highlights of State Bank of India CBO 2020
|Name of Organizing Body||SBI|
|Full Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Circle Based Officer|
|Total Number Vacant Post||3850|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Recommended Check — JK Bank Admit Card 2020
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Circle Based Officer Post Job
We suggest all interested applicants check the eligibility standard before filling the application form. If you satisfy all criteria then only you can submit application form.
- Criteria for Academic Qualification
Candidates who want to apply must have completed their graduation from any recognized institute/ college/ university.
- Age Limitations
Age of candidates should not be more than 30 years as on 1st Aug 2020 (or not born before 2nd of August 1990).
|Name of Category||Relaxation of Age|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe)||5 years|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||3 years|
|Person with Disabilities (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (General/ EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
- Experience Criteria
In any Regional Rural/ Scheduled Commercial Bank, applicants must have at least 2 years of experience as on 1st August 2020.
- Local Language
Those applicants who want to apply must have studied the local language in 10th or 12th class. Candidate must have mark sheet of 10th/ 12th standard as a proof of that specific language.
SBI CBO Online form apply 2020
All those candidates who want to apply for SBI SBO post can execute a few manageable steps given as follows.
- Complete Your Registration
- Initially, aspirants have to visit the official portal of SBI or use the official link which we have given at bottom of the article for the ease of candidates.
- On the top of homepage, candidate needs to click on “Career” button.
- Hit the“Join SBI” link present on the menubar on the next page.
- Now scroll down the new page and tap on “Apply Now” option given under “Probationary Officers”
- On the new page, you have to click on “Recruitment of Circle Based Officers Apply Online” link.
- Hit the “New Registration” link on the next page.
- A pop up will appear on a new page, click on “Continue” button and fill all the info on registration form.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Register” tab and your registration id and password will be created.
- Login and Fill SBI CBO Application Form
- Now, aspirants have to login with their registration id and password.
- On the next page, candidate must choose grade, post name, category, and click on “Save and Next” tab.
- Next, you have to fill your personal, contact, and other information on the application form.
- After clicking on “Save & Next” button, aspirants have to enter their experience and education qualification data.
- Now upload a scanned copy of all the documents and complete the payment procedure.
- Once you submitted the application fee, you can takeout the print of application form for future references.
Documents Required to Apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
While filing the application form of CBO post, candidates have to upload a scanned copy of some important documents. Take a review of the list given below.
- Photograph of Aspirant
- Identity Proof (PDF)
- 10th & 12th Class Scorecard and Other Certificates
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet
- Resume (PDF)
- Experience Certificate (PDF)
- Salary Receipt (PDF)
- Professional Qualification Documents (if any)
- CAIIB/ JAIIB Certificate (if any)
- Date of Birth Proof
- Signature of Candidate
- Other Education Certificate (PDF)
SBI Circle Based Officer Salary Scale 2020
The payroll of recruited candidates will be in the range of (JMGS-I (23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020). In starting the salary of the candidates will be 23700 rupees (+1 increment for every completed year). Additional Allowances
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)
- Medical and Other Allowances
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)/ Lease Rental
- Dearness Allowances (DA)
Recruitment Procedure of SBI CBO 2020
Authorities will not organize any written examination for circle based officer post. Selections of candidates will be based on shortlisting of candidates and interviews. Although, bank also has their powers to conduct exams. Recruiters will shortlist all eligible candidates on the basis of different parameters. Then, all shortlisted aspirants will be invited for an interview. After the completion of interview process, officials will prepare a merit list which contains the name of those applicants who will qualify the interview.
SBI CBO Interview Hall Ticket 2020
State Bank of India authorities will issue the call letter for those applicants who are shortlisted by them. Eligible Applicants can check the admit card on the official website of SBI. To view hall ticket, aspirants need to submit their login info such as registration number and date of birth or password. After re-verifying all the details printed on the admit card applicants have to download it. During interview, candidates are not allowed without having the hardcopy of hall ticket.
Merit List for SBI Circle Based Officer Post
After the successful finalization of interview round, officials will prepare a merit list. Authorities will upload the merit list on the official portal of State bank of India. Merit list contains the name of all those candidates who qualifies interview. Candidate can see their name on merit list by entering their login credentials on official portal. Those aspirants who clear interview will be selected to CBO post.
How to Download SBI CBO Merit List?
- Step 1st- Open the link of official portal in any web browser.
- Step 2nd- On the homepage, click on “Latest Announcement” link on the top of the page.
- Step 3rd- Now, search for the link of “SBI CBO Merit List 2020”.
- Step 4th- Hit the link.
- Step 5th- On the next page, enter your login info.
- Step 6th- After submitting the form, the merit list will open on your screen.
- Step 7th- Cross-check your name on the merit list and download it for future reference.
Joining, Career Growth and Training of SBI CBO 2020
- Chosen applicants will be assigned as CBO’s on the date of joining.
- Probation period will be started from the day of joining and will continue for 6 months.
- Authorities will continuously access all chosen applicants during probation time. After passing all assessment criteria, candidates will be approved in service of banks in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- By using promotion policy of banks, selected applicants will be administered.
Important Information SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
- After the submission of application form, applicants have to download it for future.
- If officials found more than one application form of a single applicant, then they reject his/ her application form.
- In any case, candidates don’t submit the application form on time due to any reason then SBI will not be responsible for it.
- Applicants are suggested to fill active email id and phone number on the application form.
- At the time of appointment, candidates are required to come with all original documents.
- Applicants have to submit the caste certificate approved by a competent authority in format implemented by the Indian government.
- If any candidate is working in any bank then they need to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) issued from the organization.
Thank you for reading this article, if still, applicants have any queries or problems related to this topic then they may write it down in comment area, we will try to reply you as soon as possible.