SBI CBO Recruitment Notification 2023: State Bank of India invite online applications for the posts of Circle Based Officer from eligible applicants. If you are the one who is looking for these posts, then you may submit your application online. The posts will be selected through a written exam, screening, and interviews. However, we have provided enough information to fill out the application form. Applicants must read the SBI CBO official notification once before proceeding to the online application.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2023
An official notification regarding SBI CBO 2023 has been published on the official portal of the State Bank of India. The application form submission process commences on a notified date. Keen applicants can fill out the application form from the official portal. From the given circle applicants may apply for any one.
Read here to know SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment Notification Date
State Bank of India CBO Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of Organizing Body||SBI|
|Full Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Circle Based Officer|
|Total Number Vacant Post||5447|
|Application Form Status||Active|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online|
|Selection process||Written Exam, Screening, and Interview|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Essential Dates of SBI Circle Based Officer
|Date of Notification Release|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||22 November 2023|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||12 December 2023|
|Online Application Fee Payment Last Date||12 December 2023|
|Admit Card Date||–|
|Online examination date||–|
Download the SBI CBO Recruitment Notification PDF
Vacancy Distribution of SBI CBO 2023 Recruitment
In the given table, we have mentioned the distribution of vacancies according to the category and circle.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI CBO
We suggest all interested applicants check the eligibility standard before filling out the application form then proceed to the form submission: –
- Criteria for Academic Qualification
Candidates who want to apply must have completed their graduation from any recognized institute/ college/ university.
- Age Limitations
Age of candidates should not be more than 30 years.
|Name of Category||Relaxation of Age|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe)||Five years|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Three years|
|Person with Disabilities (SC/ ST)||Fifteen years|
|PWD (General/ EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||Thirteen years|
- Experience Criteria
In any Regional Rural/ Scheduled Commercial Bank, applicants must have at least two years of experience as of ….
- Local Language
Those applicants who want to apply must have studied the local language in 10th or 12th class. Candidate must have mark sheet of 10th/ 12th standard as proof of that specific language.
How to apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2023?
All those candidates who want to apply for SBI SBO post can execute a few manageable steps given as follows.
- Complete Your Registration
- Initially, aspirants have to visit the official portal of SBI or use the official link which we have given at the bottom of the article for the ease of candidates.
- On the homepage, select the “Career” button.
- Hit the”Join SBI” link present on the menubar on the next page.
- Now scroll down the new page and tap on the “Apply Now” option given under “Probationary Officers”
- On the new page, click the “Recruitment of Circle Based Officers Apply Online” link.
- Hit the “New Registration” link on the next page.
- A pop-up will appear on a new page, click on the “Continue” button and fill all the info on the registration form.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Register” tab, and your registration id and password will be created.
- Login and Fill SBI CBO Application Form
- Now, aspirants have to login with their registration id and password.
- The candidate must choose the grade, post name, and category on the next page, and press the “Save and Next” tab.
- Next, you must fill in your personal, contact, and other information on the application form.
- After clicking on the “Save & Next” button, aspirants have to enter their experience and education qualification data.
- Now, upload a scanned copy of all the documents and complete the payment procedure.
- Once you have submitted the application fee, you can print out the application form for future reference.
Documents Required to Apply for SBI CBO Recruitment
While filing the application form, candidates have to upload a scanned copy of some important documents. Take a review of the list given below.
- Photograph of Aspirant
- Identity Proof (PDF)
- 10th & 12th Class Scorecard and Other Certificates
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet
- Resume (PDF)
- Experience Certificate (PDF)
- Salary Receipt (PDF)
- Professional Qualification Documents (if any)
- CAIIB/ JAIIB Certificate (if any)
- Date of Birth Proof
- Signature of Candidate
- Other Education Certificate (PDF)
Application Fee for SBI CBO 2023
Those applicants who will apply for CBO post have to pay the application fee according to their category.
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Applicants||750 Rupees|
|SC/ PWD/ ST Category Applicants||No Fee|
SBI Circle Based Officer Salary Scale
The basic pay for the post is 36,000/- on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840. Additional Allowances
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)
- Medical and Other Allowances
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)/ Lease Rental
- Dearness Allowances (DA)
Recruitment Procedure of SBI CBO 2023
The selection process for the post will undergo mainly three stages viz online written examination, screening, and interview. Applicants who submit their applications with the requisite application fee will be invited for a written examination, which will be held at the designated exam centre. On qualifying, the applicants will be invited for screening and interview.