SBI CBO Recruitment Notification 2022: State Bank of India has invited the online application for the posts of Circle Based Officer from eligible applicants. A total of 1422 posts are vacant for the said posts at 7 circles. If you are the one who is looking for these posts then you may submit your application online whose application link is active on the portal. The selection for the posts will be done through a written exam followed by screening and interviews. Though we have provided enough information that is required to fill out the application form still applicants must read the SBI CBO official notification once before proceeding to the online application.
Update: The application submission process ends today.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
An official notification regarding SBI CBO 2022 has been published on the official portal of the State Bank of India. The application form submission process commences on 18 October. Keen applicants can fill out the application form from the official portal. There are 7 circles and applicants can apply for any one of them. Applicants have to fill correct information and upload all documents on the application form.
State Bank of India CBO Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of Organizing Body||SBI|
|Full Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Circle Based Officer|
|Total Number Vacant Post||1422|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online|
|Selection process||Written Exam, Screening, and Interview|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Essential Dates of SBI Circle Based Officer
|Date of Notification Release||18 October|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||18 October|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||7 November|
|Online Application Fee Payment Last Date||7 November|
|Admit Card Date||TBA|
|Online examination date||4 December (Tentative)|
Download here SBI CBO Recruitment Notification PDF
Vacancy Distribution of SBI CBO 2022 Recruitment
In the given table, we have mentioned the distribution of vacancies according to the category and circle.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI CBO
We suggest all interested applicants check the eligibility standard before filling out the application form. If you satisfy all criteria then only you can submit application form.
- Criteria for Academic Qualification
Candidates who want to apply must have completed their graduation from any recognized institute/ college/ university.
- Age Limitations
Age of candidates should not be more than 30 years as of 30 Dec. 2022
|Name of Category||Relaxation of Age|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe)||5 years|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||3 years|
|Person with Disabilities (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (General/ EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
- Experience Criteria
In any Regional Rural/ Scheduled Commercial Bank, applicants must have at least 2 years of experience as of 30 September 2022.
- Local Language
Those applicants who want to apply must have studied the local language in 10th or 12th class. Candidate must have mark sheet of 10th/ 12th standard as proof of that specific language.
How to apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2022?
All those candidates who want to apply for SBI SBO post can execute a few manageable steps given as follows.
- Complete Your Registration
- Initially, aspirants have to visit the official portal of SBI or use the official link which we have given at bottom of the article for the ease of candidates.
- On the homepage, select the “Career” button.
- Hit the”Join SBI” link present on the menubar on the next page.
- Now scroll down the new page and tap on the “Apply Now” option given under “Probationary Officers”
- On the new page, you have to click on the “Recruitment of Circle Based Officers Apply Online” link.
- Hit the “New Registration” link on the next page.
- A pop-up will appear on a new page, click on the “Continue” button and fill all the info on the registration form.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Register” tab and your registration id and password will be created.
- Login and Fill SBI CBO Application Form
- Now, aspirants have to login with their registration id and password.
- On the next page, the candidate must choose the grade, post name, and category, and press the “Save and Next” tab.
- Next, you have to fill in your personal, contact, and other information on the application form.
- After clicking on the “Save & Next” button, aspirants have to enter their experience and education qualification data.
- Now upload a scanned copy of all the documents and complete the payment procedure.
- Once you submitted the application fee, you can take out the print of the application form for future reference.
Apply Now for SBI CBO Recruitment
Documents Required to Apply for SBI CBO Recruitment
While filing the application form, candidates have to upload a scanned copy of some important documents. Take a review of the list given below.
- Photograph of Aspirant
- Identity Proof (PDF)
- 10th & 12th Class Scorecard and Other Certificates
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet
- Resume (PDF)
- Experience Certificate (PDF)
- Salary Receipt (PDF)
- Professional Qualification Documents (if any)
- CAIIB/ JAIIB Certificate (if any)
- Date of Birth Proof
- Signature of Candidate
- Other Education Certificate (PDF)
Application Fee for SBI CBO 2022
Those applicants who will apply for CBO post have to pay the application fee according to their category.
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Applicants||750 Rupees|
|SC/ PWD/ ST Category Applicants||No Fee|
SBI Circle Based Officer Salary Scale 2022
The basic pay for the post is 36,000/- which is on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840. Additional Allowances
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)
- Medical and Other Allowances
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)/ Lease Rental
- Dearness Allowances (DA)
Recruitment Procedure of SBI CBO 2022
The selection process for the post will undergo mainly three stages viz online written examination, screening, and interview. Applicants submitted their applications with the requisite application fee will be invited for written examination which will be held at the designated exam centre. On qualifying the same the applicants will be invited for screening and interview.
Merit List for SBI Circle-Based Officer Post
After the successful finalization of the interview round, officials will prepare a merit list. Authorities will upload the merit list on the official portal of the State bank of India. The merit list contains the name of all those candidates who qualifies interviews. Candidate can see their name on the merit list by entering their login credentials on the official portal. Those aspirants who clear the discussion will be selected for CBO post.
How to Download SBI CBO Merit List?
- Step 1st- Open the link of official portal in any web browser.
- Step 2nd- On the homepage, click on “Latest Announcement” link at the top of the page.
- Step 3rd- Now, search for the link of “SBI CBO Merit List 2022”.
- Step 4th- Hit the link.
- Step 5th- On the next page, enter your login info.
- Step 6th- After submitting the form, the merit list will open on your screen.
- Step 7th- Cross-check your name on the merit list and download it for future reference.
Joining, Career Growth and Training of SBI CBO 2022
- Chosen applicants will be assigned as CBO’s on the date of joining.
- The probation period will be started from the day of joining and will continue for 6 months.
- Authorities will continuously access all chosen applicants during probation time. After passing all assessment criteria, candidates will be approved in service of banks in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- By using the promotion policy of banks, selected applicants will be administered.
Important Information SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
- After the submission of the application form, applicants have to download it for the future.
- If officials found more than one application form from a single applicant, then they reject his/ her application form.
- In any case, if candidates don’t submit the application form on time due to any reason then SBI will not be responsible for it.
- Applicants are suggested to fill active email id and phone numbers on the application form.
- At the time of appointment, candidates are required to come with all original documents.
- Applicants have to submit the caste certificate approved by a competent authority in a format implemented by the Indian government.
- If any candidate is working in any bank then they need to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) issued by the organization.