Rajasthan State Sports Council issued a notice to invite applications for the engagement drive of Coach Grade III positions. After checking the eligibility, eligible and interested candidates should complete the RSSC Instructor Recruitment Form. The application drive will be conducted offline.
The officials are ready to accept applications from 1 October 2023. Candidates selected for the Instructor position will get Pay Matrix Level 10 for their services. Let’s check other recruitment-related things, like eligibility, application fees, the selection process and others on this page.
RSSC Instructor Recruitment 2023
The last date to submit the RSSC Grade 3 application is 30 October 2023. Post this date, no application will be considered or accepted. The authority holds all the rights of posting the candidates anywhere in Rajasthan. The seniority of the selected applicants will be maintained at the state level. Before submitting the application form, candidates should make sure that each document attached to the form is valid and correct.
RSSC Coach Grade- III Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Officials||Rajasthan State Sports Council|
|Name of the Position||Coach Grade- III|
|Advertisement Number||Adv. No. 01|
|Number of Vacancies||128 Vacant Posts|
|Authorized Web Portal||http://www.rssc.in/|
Rajasthan SSC Instructor Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The applicants must consider the eligibility set by the officials before submitting the application form. It will help them know whether they are eligible for the advertised position. So, let’s take a look at the eligibility conditions set by the officials:
- The age limit for interested candidates applying for the post should lie between 18 to 40 years old as of 1st January 2024.
- Interested one must possess a diploma in coaching NS NIS Patiala, SAI or any other recognized university of India or a Foreign country. OR,
- Applicants must have participated in the Olympic/ Asian Games/ World Championship/ World Cup along with a certificate in Coaching. OR,
- Must have completed graduation and must be Senior National Medalist.
www.rssc.in Instructor Application Fee 2023
Applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee while applying for the recruitment. It needs to be paid by demand draft, which is to be in the favour of “The Secretary, Rajasthan State Sports Council“. The officials have also provided some relaxation, which can be used by the reserved categories of Rajasthan only.
Other state candidates must pay the amount mentioned for the General Category. One must check the details like the draft issuance date, bank authority signature, Issuing bank address and branch code and draft amount in words and figures. So, the application fee is Rs. 500/- for General candidates and Rs. 250/- for OBC, SC, ST, MBC and EWS candidates.
RSSC Instructor Recruitment Vacancies
A total of 128 Instructor positions have been advertised for the recruitment. Readers interested in getting to know detailed vacancies can look at the table prepared below. It will show Category-Wise Vacancies:
|Total Posts||84||34||09||01||128 Posts|
RSSC Instructor Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the application process||1 October 2023|
|Last to submit the offline form||30 October 2023|
|Date of the test and interview||To be announced|
How to apply for the RSSC Instructor Recruitment 2023?
The whole application drive will be conducted offline. So. it is important to know the detailed procedure for submitting the application form to avoid any mistakes. Follow the below-given steps to apply for the RSSC Instructor Recruitment:
- First, you need to go to the authorized website of the RSSC i.e., http://www.rssc.in/
- A list of various options can be seen on the left side of the screen.
- Please locate the Recruitment option in that table and then click on it.
- Now, you can see a section in the middle of the page named “Recruitment of Coaches & Sports Managers.”
- Under that, a link called “RECRUITMENT – COACH GRADE-III”. Click on it, and the pdf file will open on the screen.
- The pdf includes the application form. Print out the pages from 14 to 18.
- Now, start entering the details in the application form carefully. Make sure all the details are being entered in capital letters.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned for your respective category and keep a copy of the fee receipt.
- Now, you need to attach the documents mentioned below:
- Date of Birth Proof, Caste Certificate, Demand Draft, Sports and Participation Certificates, Character Certificate, Required Educational Qualification Certificates and Experience Certificate.
- Recheck the whole form once again and finally submit it to the below-mentioned address by hand/ post/ speed post/ courier:
Rajasthan State Sports Council,
Sawai Mansingh Stadium,
Janpath, Behind Amar Jawan Jyoti,
RSSC Instructor Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||RSSC Website Link|
|Get the Form||RSSC Coach Grade- 3 Application Form|
|Check Out||RSSC Instructor Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Query related to form submission will be enquired at:
Helpline Number: 0141- 2744283/ 9982235351 Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.rssc.in
What is the selection process for the RSSC Coach Grade-III Recruitment?
Once the officials complete the application process, they can evaluate the applications and will call shortlisted candidates for the test and interview. The final selection will be based on the marks scored in the test and interview.
When will the officials start accepting the RSSC application forms?
As per the schedule given in the recruitment schedule, the officials will accept eligible candidates’ applications from 1 October till 30 October 2023.