RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Post Online Form 2020– An official notification has released on 11th November 2020 by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. In the notice, officials have announced RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester 1128 vacant posts. RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Application submission process for the mentioned post has started from i.e. 8th of December 2020.
Latest News: Authorities of RSMSSB has extended the last date of submitting application form i.e. 22nd Jan 2021 which was supposed to end on 7th Jan 2021. We have presented the complete notice below to know more.
If you are interested in knowing complete information for RSMSSB forest guard & forester post, then must consider this passage until the end. Here we have discussed every important detail about the recruitment process. After examining this article, if you have queries related to this topic, must write it in the comment section, we will provide answers to your questions as soon as possible.
- 1 RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Post Online Form 2020
- 2 Rajasthan SMSSB Forest Guard and Forester: Eligibility Standards
- 3 How to Apply for RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Post
RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Post Online Form 2020
As we have stated in the preceding section of this article, that recruitment notice for forester and forest guard has been issued by authorities. Notification link is shared in the last portion of this passage. RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester online form submission process started from i.e. 8th of December 2020. After the release of online form submission link, we have also provided it into this article for the comfort of aspirants.
In the application form of forest guard and forester, candidates have to provide their correct details and upload scanned copy of all necessary documents. If RSMSSB officials find any discrepancy on the RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester application form, then they will surely cancel his/ her candidature. We advise applicants to submit online form before the last date i.e.
7th January 2021 22nd January 2021.
RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Online Form 2020: Overview
|Official Portal URL||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Name Organizing Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Also Known as||RSMSSB|
|Name of Position||Forest Guard and Forester|
|Notification Release Date||11th Nov 2020|
|Total Number of Open Vacancies||1128 Posts|
|Application Submission Mode||Online Mode only|
|Commencement of Application Form Submission||8th December 2020 (Available Now)|
|Final Date of Submitting Online Form|
|Application Form Submission last date||07/01/2021|
|Date of Written Exam||Notify Soon|
|Process of Recruitment||1) Written Examination|
2) Physical Exam
RSMSSB Post-wise Vacancy Distribution
In this segment, we have mentioned the number of vacancies available according to post.
|Name of Vacancy||Post-wise Number of Vacancy|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||1128 Posts|
RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Application Fee
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board have fixed an amount as application fee. This amount will be paid by each applicant who wishes to apply for forest guard and forester job. The given table shows the application fee as per the category of aspirants. If candidates do not pay the fee, then they will not be able to appear in this recruitment.
|Category of Applicants||Application Fee|
|GEN/ Other Backward Class (Creamy Layer)||450 Rupees|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||250 Rupees|
|Backward Class/ Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer)||350 Rupees|
Rajasthan SMSSB Forest Guard and Forester: Eligibility Standards
Educational Qualification Criteria’s
- Applicants want to apply for Forest guard must have completed their 12th class from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer or from any other respective board.
- Aspirants must possess the knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script and Culture of Rajasthan.
For Forest Guard
- For this post, candidates should be passed 10th class from any recognized board of Rajasthan or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have knowledge about Hindi in Devanagari Script and Culture of Rajasthan.
- For Forest Guard: The minimum age of applicants should be 18 years and maximum age must be 24 years as on
1st January 20211st January 2022.
- For Forester: All those applicants who want to apply for forester position must have 18 years as minimum age and 40 years as the maximum age.
Aspirants must be a citizen of India.
RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Application Physical Eligibility Criteria
After written exam, officials will conduct physical test for all eligible aspirants. To appear in physical exam, candidates must fulfil all the criteria mentioned below.
|Male||162 cms||84 to 89 cms|
|Female||153 cms||79 to 84 cms|
|Long Jump||1.35 meters||Not Applicable|
|Shot Put||4.5 meters||Not Applicable|
|Cricket Ball Throw||Not Applicable||55 meters|
|Sit Ups||Not Applicable||Repeat 25 Sit ups in 1 minute|
** Also Read >> RBSE 10th Time Table 2021 **
Rajasthan SMSSB Forester & Forest Guard: Recruitment Procedure
To get the job of forest guard and forester, it is important to qualify each round of selection process. In case any aspirant fails in any stage, then he/she will not be eligible to take part in further rounds. Here we have mentioned all the steps which all interested have to clear in order to get post.
- Written Exam: This is the first stage of recruitment process in which all those applicants who have submitted the application form can appear. Written exam dates will be announced by officials after the completion of application process. For written exam, officials will also issue admit card that every aspirant need to carry at exam hall. Further details will be provided by authorities on the official website.
- Physical Test: In the physical exam, only those applicants can participate who will qualify written test. And rest of the candidates will be disqualified for the second round. Schedule for physical exam will be declared by higher authorities after the publication of written exam result.
- Interview: In this round, only those applicants can take part who will pass both written and physical exam. Time and date will be issued by recruitment body, next to the announcement of result for physical exam.
- Medical Exam: After that, the medical exam of selected applicants will be taken by experts to examine whether they are medically fit or not.
- Document Verification: Final process is verification of documents, which will be done by RSMSSB authorities. In this procedure, applicants have to bring all the important documents as per the schedule provided by officials.
Payscale for Rajasthan Forest Guard and Forester Post
- Pay Matrix Level-4 will be the salary for forest guard as per 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC).
- And for forester post, the salary will be Pay Matrix Level-8 according to 7th CPC (Central Pay Commission).
How to Apply for RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Post
All keen applicants must take the review of this section to get more clearance regarding how to fill online application form of RSMSSB forester & forest guard. Here we have explained all the necessary steps by implementing which candidates can easily apply for the post.
- Step I- It is an important step for all candidates that before applying for forester and forest guard post candidates have to read all instructions very carefully.
- Step II- After that, aspirants must visit the official portal of RSMSSB i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step III- On the bottom left of homepage, applicants will see “Recruitment Advertisement” option.
- Step IV- Click on that link.
- Step V- Now, on the next page candidate have to search for “RSMSSB Forester & Forest Guard Advertisement” link.
- Step VI- Hit the “Apply Online” link present on there.
- Step VII- Next, candidates have to log in with the credentials, if you haven’t logged in before, then register with general information and get your login details.
- Step VIII- In the new page application form for “Forest guard and Forester post” will be displayed on your screen.
- Step IX: Now, candidates must fill all their data that is asked in the form.
- Step X: Furthermore, upload the scanned copy of all the essential documents.
- Step XI: Pay the application fee in order to submit the application form successfully.
- Step XII: Finally, download the RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester application form and get a printout of it for future usage.
RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester: Reservation Criteria
The table given below shows the category-wise reservation of seats for both forest guard and forester post.
RSMSSB Reasons For Disqualification
In official notification of recruitment, authorities have cleared some important points which can become reasons for disqualification for any candidate.
- If candidate inserts incorrect information regarding their education qualification then he/ she will be disqualified by officials.
- In case, any applicant has more than one wife (alive) then he will not be taken under consideration for the post.
- Candidature of the female applicant will be cancelled by the authorities who have married a man who is already married and his wife is alive.
- Any aspirant who has more than two children on or after 1st April 2020 will not be eligible for the job.
Verification of Documents
All those applicants who are from reserved category will get all the benefits only after the verification of documents. In this process, candidates have to present all the necessary certification for confirmation. Check the list of testimonials that candidates have to carry during documents verification.
- Certificate of Age Proof
- Caste Certificate of Aspirant belonging to Reserved Category
- Marksheets and Certificate of Education Qualification
- Documents of Ex-servicemen
|RSMSSB Official Portal Link||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|RSMSSB Forest Guard and forester Notification Link||Download Here|
Apply link has been activated on official portal on 8th of December 2020. After that, we have also updated that link in this article for the ease of candidates.
Scheduled caste applicants have to submit 250 rupees as an application fee for forester and forest guard post.
Applicant who wants to apply for forester post must have a minimum age of 18 years.
Salary of candidates for forest guard post will be Pay Matrix Level-4 according to 7th CPC.
Question-related to RSMSSB forester and forest guard online form can be asked below, our team will answer them asap.
Related: Work from home jobs