Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway is inviting applications for the position of Apprentices. The officials are going to fill out a total of 3093 vacancies through the RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment by submitting the application form.
The application form will be provided on the RRC NR portal on 11 December 2023. The same process will remain active till 11 January 2024. More updates can be found below in the article.
RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The officials will select candidates for the apprentice position based on their marks in the qualifying exam. Applicants must pay the application fee while submitting the RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Form. The application fee is Rs. 100/- which is a non-refundable amount.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women are exempted from paying the application fee. Any incomplete or late submitted applications will not be considered for the उत्तर रेलवे अपरेंटिस भर्ती. Information on the application process, vacancies, eligibility conditions and others can be read in the following article.
www.rrcnr.org Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials
|Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway
|Name of the Position
|Number of Vacant Posts
|3093 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Official Web Portal
RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility
The eligibility criteria is one of the most important points to look at as well as consider while applying for any recruitment. The eligibility criteria decide whether the person can apply for the recruitment. Given below is the detailed eligibility mentioned by the authority for the RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
- Interested candidates must have appeared and passed the SSC/ Class 10th/ Matriculation exam or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the examination.
- Interested participants must have passed ITI from a relevant trade issued by a recognized NCVT/ SCVT.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 15 years and not attain the age of 24 years old as of 11 January 2024 to become eligible for the recruitment.
RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment: Important Dates
|Issuance of the recruitment advertisement
|4 December 2023
|Commencement date of the application process
|11 December 2023
|Last date to submit the application form
|11 January 2024
|Publication of the Merit List
|12 February 2024
How to apply online for the उत्तर रेलवे अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2023?
The following block will include a procedure which can be used to apply for the above-mentioned www.rrcnr.org Apprentice Recruitment. Here are the steps through which you can submit the application form:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the RRC Northern Railway with the help of this link: https://www.rrcnr.org/.
- Secondly, the home page of the RRC NR portal will form on the screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down the page, and a list of the latest notices will be available on the screen.
- Locate and click on the application link for the RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
- After that, you must start the application process by registering online.
- Provide some basic details such as name, email ID, mobile number and others carefully.
- Afterwards, tap on the submit to complete the registration process once the verification process is completed.
- Now, you will be asked to complete the application form.
- Start noting down the details asked on the form carefully and recheck before moving forward.
- Afterwards, you must select the payment gateway and pay the application fee.
- Then, upload the documents asked for in the form, and all stages of the application form will be completed.
- Recheck the whole form and click on the submit button to do the final submission.
RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|RRC Northern Railway Website Link
|To be activated
|RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Advertisement
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the उत्तर रेलवे अपरेंटिस भर्ती?
After completing the application process, the authority will evaluate the application forms. There will be no written exam or test for the selection; The candidates will be selected based on performance in the qualifying exam.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Form?
Applicants must upload documents like passport-sized photographs, specimen signatures, and left thumb impressions between 10 and 50 kb. Certificates like Educational, Caste certificate, PWD & Ex-SM certificate, etc. need to be submitted.
When will the officials commence the www.rrcnr.org apprentice application process?
The officials have stated that the application process for the Apprentices position will commence on 11 December, and the same process will end on 11 January 2024.