RRC Jaipur Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The Railway Recruitment Cell of Jaipur is accepting applications for the post of Apprentice. All the aspirants who are interested to apply for the above-mentioned post must apply for it. The officials started the recruitment process to fill out 2026 vacant posts. We have good news for all the aspirants who are waiting for the authority to release the application.
The officials opened the Jaipur RRC Apprentice Application window on 10th January 2023. Interested candidates can now apply online through RRC, Jaipur portal. We have mentioned very crucial information concerning RRC Jaipur Apprentice Recruitment in our article. For Instance, the application process, application fee, etc.
RRC Jaipur Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The officials commenced the recruitment process by releasing the notification on 30th December 2022. The notification includes every detail that the applicants might need to fill out the application form. The whole application process will be conducted online mode only. There is no other medium available to submit the RRC Jaipur Apprentice 2023 Online Form.
Before applying for recruitment, every applicant must read the notification thoroughly. The rrcjaipur.in Apprentice Recruitment Form will be available for a limited time. So, one must submit the application form before the deadline. Go through the article to get all the latest updates about NWR Apprentice Recruitment.
Highlights of rrcjaipur.in Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Minimum Qualification||Class 10th|
|Number of Vacancies||2026 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
NWR Apprentice Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of the Notification||30th December 2022|
|Starting of Online Application||10th January 2023|
|Last date to submit the applications||10th February 2023|
|Publication of Merit List||Available Soon|
|Document Verification Process||Available Soon|
RRC Jaipur Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The organisation have mentioned some conditions for the aspirants applying for the post. Only those applications will be accepted by the authority which will fulfil all the mentioned conditions of the officials. The following are the eligibility conditions for the Apprentice post:
- The minimum age of the interested candidates should not be lower than 15 years old.
- The maximum age of the interested aspirants should be 24 years old.
- There is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to the SC/ ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to the OBC category.
- Applicants must have passed Class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants must have ITI Pass Certificate in the relevant category from a recognized institute.
RRC Jaipur Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have released a total of 2026 posts for the Apprentice post. The vacancies are further divided into various categories and trades. Refer to the table mentioned below to check Category and Trade Wuse Vacancy details:
How to apply online for RRC Jaipur Apprentice Recruitment?
Aspirants who are not unaware of the online application procedure can refer to this paragraph. We have provided the procedure following which you will be able to Apply Online Form for 2026 Posts. The following are the steps to fill out the NWR Apprentice Application Form:
- Firstly, go to the official website of RRC, Jaipur i.e., https://rrcjaipur.in/
- Scroll down the home page and find the Apprentice Application link available on the right side of the screen.
- After tapping on the link, a new web page will appear on the respective device.
- Now, tap on the “New Registration” option under the Important Links section.
- Afterwards, fill out the registration form with the correct details and successfully register on the portal.
- Then, log in with your registration details and start filling out the Jaipur RRC Apprentice Online Form.
- Now, upload all the required documents correctly and move forward to the application fee submission process.
- Enter the payment details and submit the application fee to the authority.
- End the process by previewing the application and doing the final submission.
- One must take a hard copy of the application form and fee receipt for the further recruitment process.
आरआरसी जयपुर अप्रेंटिस भर्ती Application Fee
Application fee submission is one of the most important steps in the application process. The application process cannot be forwarded without paying the application fee. Once the application form is submitted, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Several payment modes have been introduced for the convenience of the applicants. Given below are the application fee details:
(except for the categories mentioned below)
RRC Jaipur Apprentice Selection Process
After the completion of the application process, the authority will evaluate all the received applications. After that, they will prepare the merit list based on the marks obtained by candidates in Class 10th and ITI. The merit list will be released in descending order. The final merit list will be prepared by the authority unit-wise, community wise and trade-wise. All the selected candidates will have to appear for the document verification process. After the successful DV round, the selection of the candidates will be completed.
RRC Jaipur Apprentice Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the Official Website||RRC, Jaipur Portal|
|Apply Online||Apprentice Application Link|
|Check out the Notification||RRC Jaipur Apprentice Notification|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions
The stipend for the RRC Jaipur Apprentice post will be according to the rules and directives of the Railways Board which tend to change from time to time.
Applicants will be asked to upload scanned passport-sized photographs of the candidates as well as a scanned signature to the application form.
Aspirants will have to enter their email id and password/ Date of Birth along with the security code to login into the RRC Act App.