RRB MI Recruitment 2019 and application form: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) released the notification for the recruitment for Ministerial & Isolated Categories on 08 March 2019. In this notification, RRB has invited the applications from interested candidates on 1665 vacancies on various departments.
RRB has extended the last date of registration for the interested candidates. Now you can apply for 1665 vacancies of Ministerial & Isolated (MI) Categories till 22 April 2019. Applicants can apply for the aforementioned posts at official websites of the respective Railway Zone.
RRB issues the official notification for RRM MI Recruitment 2019 on 08 March 2019. The registration process to apply for the posts available in RRB MI application form has been started from 8th March 2019 onwards only. If you want to work with Indian Railways then it’s a golden chance for you to apply for the posts available in RRB MI 2019 Recruitment. If you haven’t applied for the vacant posts in RRB then still you have a chance to take part in the recruitment process conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards.
In this post, we have furnished all the information related to RRB MI Applicatin form 2019. Read the below-given information and if you find it suitable for you then apply for it.
RRB MI Recruitment 2019
|Article Category||RRB Recruitment and application form 2019|
|The Last date to apply for vacancies available with RRB||22 April 2019 (Extended)|
|Mode to apply for RRB MI||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500 for general category candidate, Rs. 250 for Reserved Category Candidates|
|Mode of Selection||Through CBT|
|Notification Number||RRB/CEN 03/2019|
RRB MI Recruitment Vacancy Details 2019
In its official notification, the RRB has mentioned vacancies on various posts. As we stated above that the total number of vacant posts is 1655. These vacancies are for the following posts;
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi)
- Junior Stenographer (English)
- Junior Translator (Hindi)
- Staff and Welfare Inspector
- Chief Law Assistant
- Lab Asst. Grade III (Chemist & Metallurgist)
- Finger Print Examiner
- Head Cook
- Senior Publicity Inspector
- Publicity Inspector
- PGT Teacher Biology (Eng. Medium Male)
- PGT Teacher English (Male)
- PGT Teacher English (Female)
- PGT Teacher Geography (Female)
- PGT Teacher Physics (Male)
- PGT Teacher Physics (Female)
- PGT Teacher Political Science (Female)
- PGT Teacher Computer Science
- TGT/ Computer Science
- TGT Teacher Home Science (Female)
- TGT Teacher Hindi (Female)
- TGT Teacher Social Science (Female)
- PTI English Medium (Male)
- PTI English Medium (Female)
- Asst. Mistress (Junior School)
- Music Mistress
- Dance Mistress
- Laboratory Asst/ School
This list of vacant posts says that RRB is offering a job to everyone with basic or higher education. If you think that one of the aforementioned posts can suit your qualification then check here with the eligibility criteria for RRB MI Recruitment 2019.
RRB MI Application form Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is must for the applicants to check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the available vacancies. So here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for RRB MI Recruitment 2019. For different posts the eligibility criteria are different. Have a quick look at below table to know about the required skills by RRN for available posts.
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
|Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||18- 30||10+2 or equivalent with 80 WPM shorthand speed|
|Junior Stenographer (English)||18- 30||10+2 or equivalent with 80 WPM shorthand speed|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||18 – 33||Masters Degree in Hindi or English|
|Staff and Welfare Inspector||18 – 33||Graduate + Dilploma, or LLB or MBA|
|Chief Law Assistant||18 – 40||LLB or LLM|
|Lab Asst. Grade III (Chemist & Metallurgist)||18 – 30||!0+2 with a diploma in Lab Technology|
|Finger Print Examiner||20 – 35||10+2 with pass certificate of Fingerprint expert exam conducted by GOI|
|Head Cook and Cook||18 -30||10+ 2 or equivalent|
|Senior Publicity Inspector and Publicity Inspector||18 -33||Degree and diploma in advertisement and relevant fields with 2 years of experience|
|For PGT Teachers||18 – 45||B. Ed and Master Degree in relevant subjects|
|PTI Teachers||18 – 45||Degree and Diploma in physical training|
|Asst. Mistress (Junior School)||18 – 45||10+ 2 or equivalent with D. Ed and TET|
|Music Mistress||18 – 45||BA Music10+ 2 or equivalent with|
|Dance Mistress||18 – 45||Diploma or degree in Dance|
|Laboratory Asst/ School||18 – 45||10+ 2 or equivalent in PCM|
Here we have mentioned the basic details about the vacancies in RRB. We urge the applicant to read the official notification first very carefully to apply for the aforementioned vacancies.
Applicants from SC, ST, and another reserved category will get the benefit of the relaxation in upper age limit. So look for that as well before apply online for RRB MI Recruitment 2019.
How to apply Online for RRB MI Recruitment 2019
Because of extended date to apply online for the various posts in Railway, you still have a chance to apply online for the most suitable post for you from the above mentioned vacant posts. Here u=is the process to apply online for RRM MI Recruitment 2019.
- Click on this link; https://chandigarh.rly-rect-appn.in/rrbmic2019/
- Click on online Registration tab of your Region.
- Select the RRB option from the given options and click on the ‘Confirm’ button
- Accept the Declaration by confirming reading the instructions by clicking on the checkbox.
- If you haven’t already registered on the RRB site for RRB MI vacancies then click “New Registration”
- Provide basic details about you on the first page of registration such as Name, Date of Birth, Age, Aadhaar Number, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, SSC Board, Roll No, Year of Passing, Email id, etc
- It is important to provide a valid phone number and Email ID. Enter the given Security code, Check Declaration box and Click on ‘Submit’
- Get the OTP on the registered phone number and Email ID and validate mobile number by entering OTP in the webpage
- You will get registration number and password on the screen and also on the registered phone number and Email. Keep it safe with you.
- Click on relevant option to proceed further.
- If the window is closed, click on the “already registered” option on the first page to start filling up remaining online application
- Provide details about educational qualification, community, gender, religion, and related details, etc
- On the second step, set your preference for the given position. If your qualification allows you to apply for more than one position then choose all those options in the order of preference.
- Now move further to make the payment of application fee by providing bank account details
- Choose the mode of payment to pay the fee. You can make the payment either online or offline.
- You will have to provide the scribe details if you are a PWD Candidate
- Mention complete details about your educational qualification
- Choose the exam language and Complete the form by filling up the remaining fields
- Provide bank account details to get a refund of the application fee
- Now you will have to upload a photograph with the following specification: Colour passport size photo with light or white background, the photo should be of 320 x 240 pixels or 35 mm x 45 mm with name and date printed on it.
- Scan the photograph in JPEG/JPG format with 100 DPI Resolution. Keep the size of your photograph between 20 and 50 KB.
- The photo should have been taken on or after the 15th of December 2018 in a professional studio.
- Upload the signature with the following specification: size should be between 10 and 40 KB and dimension – 140 x 60 pixels or 50 mm x 20 mm. The format should be JPEG/JPG with 100 DPI Resolution
- Your signature must be in running letters and in small letters. The signature should be made in a white paper using a blue or black pen within a box of size 50 mm x 20 mm
- For SC/ST category applicants, it’s mandatory to upload the community certificate to do this opt for a free travel pass. Upload a scanned copy of the certificate in the size of 50 to 100 KB to avail the second class railway pass facility
- After entering all the details confirm them by clicking the checkbox
- After submission, you can take a print out of your application generated in PDF format and preserve it for the future.
- If you wish to make some changes, you can make the same by paying a modification fee of Rs.100, which is non-refundable.
RRB MI Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- The application fee for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories recruitment is Rs.500 is for the applicants from General Category.
- The fee for the applicants from Reserved category candidates is Rs.250.
- For candidates belonging to the former category Rs.400 and for those belonging to the latter category Rs.250 will be repaid after deducting bank charges on appearing to the first stage of the computer-based test.
- The application fee can be paid online using debit/credit card/internet banking or UPI. It can also be paid offline using SBI Challan or post office challan.
If you have any question in regards to recruitment and application form then you can comment below. Our team will help you with it.