RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 | Application Form online apply: RBI has released a short notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 322 Grade B post through Direct Recruitment in newspaper. The RBI Grade B application process has started from 28th January 2021. Those who are interested can submit their applications through online mode. RBI Grade B Applications should be submitted on time before the due date i.e. 15th February 2021.
Interested candidates should submit their applications only through the online mode and through the official link. No other mode of application is not available. The official application link is mentioned below in this article. RBI Grade B Application submitted through any other mode shall be rejected.
Update (28th January 2021): RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment online application process has stared now. Apply using the links shared below.
For more details on RBI Grade B recruitment and application procedure, keep reading the article.
- 1 RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
- 2 RBI Grade B Application Vacancy Details
- 3 RBI Grade B Recruitment Selection Process
- 4 RBI Grade B Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- 5 RBI Grade B Application Process
- 6 Important Points related to RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
|Recruitment||RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Recruitment type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post||Grade B- (DR) – GENERAL/DEPR/DSIM|
|Application process||Active Now|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|RBI official website||https://www.rbi.org.in/|
|RBI Recruitment website||https://opportunities.rbi.org.in|
RBI Grade B Recruitment – Schedule/ Important Dates
|Release of short notification||25th January 2021|
|Release of detailed notification||28th January 2021|
|Commencement of application/ registration & payment of application fee||28th January 2021|
|Last date for application & payment of application fee||15th February 2021|
|Last date editing application details||15th February 2021|
|Last date to print applications||2nd March 2021|
|Issue of admit card for phase I exam||At least one week before the exam date|
|Gr B (DR)-General- |
Phase II- Paper I, II & III online exam
| 6th March 2021|
1st April 2021
|Gr B (DR) DEPR|
Phase I Paper I
Phase II- Paper II & III Online/Written Exam
6th March 2021
31st March 2021 (to be confirmed in hall tickets)
|Gr B (DR)- DSIM- |
Phase I- paper I online exam
Phase II- Paper II & III online/written exam
6th March 2021
31st March 2021
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
|Final result||Notified later|
Pay Scale- ₹ 35,150/- per month plus allowances
RBI Grade B Application Vacancy Details
Have a look the category-wise and post-wise vacancy details-
Name of the post
Schedule Caste (SC)
Schedule Tribe (ST)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General
Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR
Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM
RBI Grade B Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of candidates for Grade B posts will be done on the basis of following stages-
- Phase I- Online Examination
Candidates primarily have to appear for an online examination which is expected to be conducted at various exam centers in multiple shifts depending on the number of examinees. To qualify the Phase-I exam, candidates have to secure qualifying marks separately in each paper.
- Phase II- Online Examination
Candidates qualifying phase I exam have to appear for phase II examination which will be also an online exam. It is scheduled to be conducted in the month of April 2021.
- Phase III- Interview
Candidates who will qualify phase II exam will be shortlisted for interview round. The call letter for interview will be made available on RBI website. Once the interview round will be over, final selection list will be prepared and published online.
No. of Attempts
- UR candidates i.e. General Category candidates can appear for phase I exam only for 6 times. It means UR candidates who have already appeared six times for this exam are not eligible.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS candidates if posts are reserved for them then no such restriction applies to these candidates.
RBI Grade B Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility requirements shared below before submitting online applications-
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- However, a subject Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee, and other categories allowed by the recruiting authority are eligible.
- Applicants must have attained an age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st September 2021.
- For candidates having MPhil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
- A relaxation in upper age is also permissible to various reserved categories. The details are as follows-
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|PwD (General)||10 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Divorced Women & Widows||10 Years|
|Jammu and Kashmir residents (Between January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989)||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces + 3 years additional (Up to the age of 50 years)|
RBI Grade B Educational Qualification
For complete detail on educational requirements, candidates must read official advertisement.
RBI Grade B Application Process
Application can be submitted only in online mode. Prospective candidates can follow the application procedure given below-
- Visit the online application link i.e. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbigrbdsep19/.
- On this page, click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter name, contact, details and Email-Id and a provisional registration no. will generate. Applicants should note registration no. and password and keep it safe of future logins.
- After registration, upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in respective field.
- Now, proceed to fill other details in application form.
- Enter all the required details in the appropriate fields.
- Click on save and next button.
- Preview of application form will appear.
- Check the details once again before final submission and make necessary corrections.
- Click on final submit button.
- Proceed for payment of application fee.
- On successful payment, an e-receipt will be generated. Take a printout of the receipt.
- Lastly, take the printout of the application form before the due date.
Application fee and Intimation Charges
|Category||Charges applicable||Amount to be paid|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs.800/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD||Only intimation charges||Rs.100/-|
|Staff||No fee||No fee|
- Application fee can be paid through Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Phase I- Online Examination
- Mode of exam- Online
- No. of Paper- Single paper
- Types of questions- Objective Type
- Total questions- 200
- Total marks-200
Total questions/total Marks
- Applications can be made only in online mode
- Before online application, candidates should thoroughly read the official advertisement.
- Candidates must keep all the details and required documents handy before online application.
- Documents should be uploaded in prescribed format.
- All the details be entered correctly.
- Candidates should keep their registration no and password safe till the completion of selection procedure.
- Applications should be submitted before the last date.
- Mere registration in official portal will not imply that application has been submitted.
|RBI official portal||Click Here|
|RBI recruitment portal||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Recruitment Detailed advertisement||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Recruitment Apply Link||Click Here– Available Now|
In case of queries and doubt regarding application procedure, candidates can register their queries and complaints at https://cgrs.ibps.in/. While making the complaint they must mention ‘RBI Officers in Grade ‘B’-‘ DR’ General/ DEPR/ DSIM (as applicable) in the subject of the email.