RBI released a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Grade B posts through Direct Recruitment. As per it, the online application process will start on 9 May 2023. Those who are interested can submit their applications online. No other mode of application is available. The official application link is available online. RBI Grade B Application submitted through any other mode shall be rejected.
For more details on RBI Grade B recruitment and application procedure, keep reading the article.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
|Recruitment||RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Recruitment type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|RBI official website||https://www.rbi.org.in/|
|RBI Recruitment website||https://opportunities.rbi.org.in|
Pay Scale- ₹ 35,150/- per month plus allowances
Check this>>> RBI Retail Digital Rupee
RBI Grade B Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility requirements shared below before submitting online applications-
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- However, a subject Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee, and other categories allowed by the recruiting authority are eligible.
- Applicants must have attained an age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st January.
- For candidates having MPhil. and PhD qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
- Relaxation in upper age is also permissible to various reserved categories. The details are as follows-
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|PwD (General)||10 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Divorced Women & Widows||10 Years|
|Jammu and Kashmir residents (Between January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989)||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces + 3 years additional (Up to the age of 50 years)|
RBI Grade B Educational Qualification
For complete detail on educational requirements, candidates must read the official advertisement.
RBI Grade B Application Vacancy Details
Have a look the category-wise and post-wise vacancy details-
Name of the post
Schedule Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General
Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR
Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM
RBI Grade B Application Process 2023
Application can be submitted only in online mode. Prospective candidates can follow the application procedure given below-
- Visit the online application link i.e. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbigrbdsep19/.
- On this page, click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter name, contact, details and Email-Id and a provisional registration no. will generate. Applicants should note registration no. and password and keep it safe for future logins.
- After registration, upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature in the respective field.
- Now, proceed to fill in other details in the application form.
- Enter all the required details in the appropriate fields.
- Click on save and the next button.
- Preview of application form will appear.
- Check the details once again before final submission and make necessary corrections.
- Click on final submit button.
- Proceed for payment of application fee.
- On successful payment, an e-receipt will be generated. Take a printout of the receipt.
- Lastly, take the printout of the application form before the due date.
RBI Grade B Application Fee
|Category||Charges applicable||Amount to be paid|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs.850/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD||Only intimation charges||Rs.100/-|
|Staff||No fee||No fee|
- Application fee can be paid through Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 – Schedule
|Release of detailed notification||26 April 2023|
|Commencement of application/ registration & payment of application fee||9 May 2023|
|Last date for application & payment of application fee||16 June 2023|
|Last date editing application details||16 June 2023|
|Last date to print applications||9 July 2023|
|Issue of admit card for phase I exam|
|Gr B (DR)-General- |
Phase II- Paper I, II & III online exam
|9 July 2023|
30 July 2023
|Gr B (DR) DEPR|
Phase I Paper I
Phase II- Paper II & III Online/Written Exam
|16 July 2023|
2 September 2023
|Gr B (DR)- DSIM- |
Phase I- paper I online exam
Phase II- Paper II & III online/written exam
|16 July 2023|
19 August 2023
|Declaration of result|
RBI Grade B Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of candidates for Grade B posts will be done on the basis of following stages-
- Phase I- Online Examination
Candidates primarily have to appear for an online examination which is expected to be conducted at various exam centres in multiple shifts depending on the number of examinees. To qualify the Phase-I exam, candidates have to secure qualifying marks separately in each paper.
- Phase II- Online Examination
Candidates qualifying phase I exam have to appear for phase II examination which will be also an online exam.
- Phase III- Interview
Candidates who will qualify phase II exam will be shortlisted for the interview round. The call letter for interview will be made available on RBI website. Once the interview round will be over, final selection list will be prepared and published online.
No. of Attempts
- UR candidates i.e. General Category candidates can appear for phase I exam only for 6 times. It means UR candidates who have already appeared six times for this exam are not eligible.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS candidates if posts are reserved for them then no such restriction applies to these candidates.
RBI Grade B Exam Scheme
Phase I- Online Examination
- Mode of exam- Online
- No. of Paper- Single paper
- Types of questions- Objective Type
- Total Questions- 200
- Total marks-200
Total questions/total Marks
Important Points Related to RBI Grade B Recruitment
- Applications can be made only in online mode
- Before online application, candidates should thoroughly read the official advertisement.
- Candidates must keep all the details and required documents handy before online application.
- Documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- All the details be entered correctly.
- Candidates should keep their registration no and password safe till the completion of selection procedure.
- Applications should be submitted before the last date.
- Mere registration in official portal will not imply that application has been submitted.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023: Links
|RBI official portal||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Recruitment Detailed Advertisement||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Recruitment Apply Link||Click Here– Available Now|
In case of queries and doubts regarding application procedure, candidates can register their queries and complaints at https://cgrs.ibps.in/. While making the complaint they must mention ‘RBI Officers in Grade ‘B’-‘ DR’ General/ DEPR/ DSIM (as applicable) in the subject of the email.