The last date to submit RBI Assistant Recruitment Application is October 4, 2023. Get the Application Link and Exam Details below.
Finally, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released a notification for recruiting Assistants in the bank. The application link for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 opens on 13th September 2023. Candidates seeking jobs in RBI can apply online using the bank’s official website. To know more about the RBI Assistant 2023 Recruitment read the article given below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification PDF 2023
Candidates must read the RBI Assistant notification carefully before applying. Applications will be received from eligible candidates across the country for filling a number of posts in various offices of RBI. The authority will entertain no offline application forms. Candidates need to apply through the web link before the last date. RBI Assistant 2023 last date to apply is 4 October 2023. After the due date, the web link will be removed. The selection process for the said post includes two staged exams followed by LPT.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023: A brief
|Recruitment||RBI Assistant recruitment|
|Name of the bank||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the post||Assistant|
|Application Date||13 September to October 4th 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Main, Language Proficiency Test|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Schedule
|Release of detailed notification||12th September 2023|
|Opening of weblink for application||13th September 2023|
|Last date of online application and fee payment||4th October 2023|
|Issue of admit card||–|
|Date of preliminary exam||–|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details
RBI has invited applications for 450 vacant posts of assistants. Applications will be accepted from all over the country for RBI offices located in different cities. The distribution of all – posts will be communicated soon here-
|RBI Office||No. of Vacancies|
|Kanpur and Lucknow||55|
|Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi||16|
RBI Assistant Eligibility Details
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility requirements as specified by the Bank. Check some of the basic eligibility details shared as under-
- Applicants should be of age between 20 years and 28 years. Age relaxation applicable is as follows-
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Divorced women/widow/ separated women||10 years|
|Candidates domiciled in J&K||5 years|
|Ex. Serviceman||Services in army plus 3 years of the additional period|
|Candidates with experience in RBI||To an extent of no. of years of experience|
- Applicants must have completed bachelor with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized college. There are no minimum marks criteria for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
- They must also have basic knowledge of Word processing.
- Applicants should be proficient in the language of the state they are applying for.
Tap here for RBI JE Result 2023
How to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The application form-filling process using the web link is explained here. Have a look-
- Open the official website of RBI.
- Now click on the Opportunities link.
- On the landing opportunities page click on “Current Vacancies” tab and select the vacancies link.
- On this page click on the “Recruitment for RBI Assistant” link.
- Now, click on the “New Registration” Link.
- Fill in the personal details, email, mobile number etc. information asked in the form.
- Once the registration process is completed successfully, a provisional registration no. and password will be sent to the email and mobile number of the candidate.
- Keep these details safe.
- Now log in using these details to fill in further information in the application form.
- Click on the submit and continue button.
- Proceed to upload the necessary documents.
- Take a preview of the application details before clicking on Final Submit button.
- After submitting the application details, move to the payment section.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and e-Receipt for future reference.
Key instructions regarding RBI Assistant Application
- Only online application forms will be considered.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications with unclear photograph/ signature image shall not be accepted.
- Application forms without an application fee will not be accepted.
- All the documents should be uploaded in prescribe format.
- All the details/ particulars should be correctly filled. After the final submission of application form no modification will be permitted.
- Candidates can apply for only one office.
- There is no need to send/ submit printouts of the application form or documents at the office of RBI after the online application process.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Application Fee
- General/ OBC/ EWS candidates have to submit an application fee of Rs.450/- (Exam Fee+ Intimation Charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex-serviceman category candidates have to pay only Rs.50/- (intimation charges)
- Staff candidates do not have to pay any application fee or intimation charge.
Selection Process of RBI Assistant
Candidates for the post of Assistant will be selected through the following stages-
- Preliminary Exam– The prelims will be held tentatively in March 2023. The exam pattern is as follows-
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Main Examination- Candidates selected after prelims will be called for Main exam.
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)- Candidates shortlisted after main exam have to take the LPT. It will be conducted in the local language of the respective office/ state.
|Visit||RBI Official website|
|Check||RBI Assistant Recruitment Application Link|
|Download||RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification|