Sub-divisional Magistrate Khed Subdivision, Ratnagiri has announced vacancies for the Police Patil position. The officials provided the information by releasing the notification online. All readers are invited to become a part of the Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment drive by filling out the application form.
The application process commences on 7 September 2023. It will be conducted for a limited period and after 20 September 2023, no application will be considered for the position. Get information regarding the eligibility, application fee and others in the following article.
Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment 2023
The officials will conduct the whole application process online. If the officials receive any application through offline mode then it will get rejected. Applicants should also read the official recruitment advertisement before applying for it. It will provide all the important information regarding the recruitment.
The officials hold all the rights of cancelling or postponing the recruitment anywhere between the recruitment and their decision must be considered final by the candidates. If the officials find the application of ineligible candidates then they will reject those applications and no notice will sent to ineligible candidates regarding it.
ratnagiri.gov.in Police Patil Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Ratnagiri Police|
|Name of the Position||Police Patil|
|Number of vacancies||169 Vacancies|
|Advertisement Number||01/ 2023|
|Application Form Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Releasing Date||7 September 2023|
|Official Website Link||https://ratnagiri.gov.in/|
Ratnagiri Police Patil Khed Subdivision Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The authority has also set the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned position. Applicants fulfilling the conditions mentioned under this section are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Below is the detailed eligibility conditions set by the concerned officials:
- Interested candidates must be local and permanent residents of the village to which they are applying.
- Interested aspirants must have passed Class 10 or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 25 years old and the maximum age should not exceed 45 years old as of 4 September 2023.
- Candidates must not belong to any political party.
Required Documents for Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment
While applying for the recruitment, applicants have to keep some documents in hand. Those documents need to be uploaded or their details need to be entered in the application form. Below is the list of the required documents:
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Photo Identification Card (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License)
- Date of Birth Proof
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable)
- Family Income Certificate (If Applicable)
- Passport Sized Photographs
- Specimen Signature, etc.
Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment Fee
Applicants will have to pay the application fee while applying for the Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment. The application process cannot be completed without paying the application fee. An application received without an application fee or incomplete fee will be rejected by the officials. The available payment modes are Google Pay, Phonepe, net banking, debit card, credit card, etc.
Please note that the application fee provided under this section does not include the processing fee charged by the respective banks. Aspirants must download the fee receipt after the successful payment of the application fee. The application fee is different for different categories. Below is the table showing application fee details:
|Open Categories||Rs. 600/-|
|Backward Classes||Rs. 500/-|
|Economically Weaker Section||Rs. 500/-|
Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the Recruitment Advertisement||4 September 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||7 September 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||20 September 2023|
|Date of publishing the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the Written Exam||To be announced|
How to apply for the Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment 2023?
Applicants who are interested in the advertised position can check out the detailed application submission process here. The following steps will help the readers in applying for the Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Ratnagiri through this link: https://ratnagiri.gov.in/
- Next, the home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You must scroll down the page and locate the Recruitment link available on the screen’s left side.
- Afterwards, click on the View More option available under that and a new page will appear on the respective screen.
- You must find and click on the application link for the above-mentioned position and a new page will open.
- Provide the basic details asked in the form and submit them to get the login credentials.
- Afterwards, use those details for the accessibility of the application form and start noting down the details on the form.
- After providing all the details, move to the next step of the application process i.e., uploading documents.
- Upload the requested documents in the application form. Make sure they are fulfilling the uploading conditions.
- Afterwards, the last step of the application process will remain. You need to select the payment gateway and pay the required application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit tab and take a copy of the application form and fee receipt safe for the future.
Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Ratnagiri Police Patil Application Link|
|Visit the Portal||Ratnagiri Police Website Link|
|Check Out||Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time limit for submitting the ratnagiri.gov.in Police Patil Application Form?
According to the official schedule, the authority started the application procedure on 7 September 2023. The application process is scheduled to end on 20 September 2023. After that, no application will be entertained.
What is the selection process for the Ratnagiri Police Patil Recruitment?
After the completion of the application process, the authority will conduct the written exam for the advertised position. Afterwards, the oral test will be conducted and then the final selection will be done after the interview.
Which documents need to be attached to the Ratnagiri Police Patil Application Form?
The officials have stated in the notification that it is necessary to attach the educational qualification certificate and other certificates to the application form.