RSPCB JEE/ JSA Online Form: Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board, a legal entity under the Government of Rajasthan has released a notification of recruitment for the post of Jr. Scientific Officer (JSO) and Jr. Environmental Engineer (JEN). The department has released the notification for 114 vacant positions for RSPCB JEE/ JSA under the board.
The board has announced about 28 vacant positions for the post of JSO and 86 positions for the post of JEN. Students must fill in the form before the last date, to do an application for the post. The last date is January 23rd, 2021. Here in this article, you will get complete information regarding recruitment for these positions, eligibility criteria, steps of application, and much more.
UPDATE: The Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board has increased the vacancies for the Post of JSO. 7 more vacant positions are added. The vacancies have now increased from 28 to 35 as per the latest notification released by the authority.
- 1 Rajasthan RSPCB JEE/JSA Recruitment 2021-Highlights
- 2 Eligibility Criteria to Apply for RSPCB (JEE/ JSA 2021)
- 3 Important Dates for the exam
- 4 Examination Pattern of RSPCB JEE/JSA 2021
- 5 Procedure to Apply (RSPCB JEE/ JSA)
- 6 Important Points for RSPCB JEE/JSA 2021
Rajasthan RSPCB JEE/JSA Recruitment 2021-Highlights
|Recruitment Post||Jr. Environmental Engineer and Jr. Scientific Officer|
|Department of||State Pollution Control Board (Rajasthan)|
|Vacancies||114 (28 + 7 positions of JSO and 86 positions of JEN)|
|Last date to apply||23rd of January 2021 (till 12 am)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Examination||27th of February 2021|
|Mode of Examination||Online/ Offline (will be notified later)|
|Release of Admit Card||a week before the exam|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for RSPCB (JEE/ JSA 2021)
Before the aspirants apply for the position, they need to check the essential criteria to find out whether or not they can apply for the position or not. The RSPCB has set the eligibility criteria for the positions based on the age and educational domain.
Any aspirant who wishes to apply for the above-mentioned post. He/ She must be of 18 years of age minimum and 40 years of age at maximum. The minimum and maximum age will be calculated based on your age on 1st January 2022.
Provision of relaxation in age
|For ST/ SC/ Backward and More backward Classes of Rajasthan)|
Female Candidates of UR and EWS of Rajasthan state.
|up to five years|
|Women of SC/ ST/ Backward|
More backward classes of Rajasthan
|up to ten years.|
|Widow & divorcee women||No upper age limit|
Rajasthan RSPCB JEE/JSA Educational eligibility
- Junior Scientific Officer – For this position, the applicant needs to possess a Master’s Degree (First Class or 60% aggregate marks) with the specification in any of these mentioned subject traits – Environmental Science/ Microbiology/ Chemistry/ Soil Science from the any legally established University of India. Anyone who posses a foreign degree equivalent to this can also apply.
- Junior Environmental Engineer – For this position, the applicant needs to possess a Master’s Degree (First Class or 60% aggregate marks) in Environmental Engineering. Also, he/ she should have a Bachelor’s Degree in the subjects of – Mining/ Civil/ Chemical/ Textile/ Environmental Engineering or Biotechnology or a First Class Bachelor’s Degree in any of these mentioned Engineering branches from any recognized University.
- Knowledge of Hindi in writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of the culture of Rajasthan.
Application Fee for RSPCB JEE/ JSA 2021
|For General/ EWS/ OBC-CL||Rs. 1400/-|
|OBC-NCL of Rajasthan||Rs. 1200/-|
|PH/ SC/ ST of Rajasthan||Rs. 1000/-|
NOTE: Any applicant of the other state belonging to the category of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ etc. will be treated as a General Candidate only. Thus, the application fee of Rs. 1400 will be paid by them.
Important Dates for the exam
Below mentioned are some of the important dates regarding the exam of JEE/ JSA.
|Rajasthan RSPCB JEE/JSA Online Form starts||24th of December 2020|
|Last Date to apply||23rd of January 2021 (till 12 am)|
|Exam Date||27th of February 2021|
Examination Pattern of RSPCB JEE/JSA 2021
|No. of Questions||150|
|Marking scheme||3 marks/ question|
|Negative marking||1/3rd marks deduction for each wrong answer|
|Sections of paper||Two ( A and B)|
|Section A||Environmental Science (120 questions of 360 marks)|
|Section B||GK in regard to culture & heritage of Rajasthan, current affairs and Mathematical reasoning (30 questions of 90 marks)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hour|
Procedure to Apply (RSPCB JEE/ JSA)
Aspirants can apply for the post of JEE/ JSA 2021. Notification for the post has been released, and application for the posts has started from the 24th of December 2020. Aspirants who wish to apply for the post can apply by visiting the official website. The website is linked below.
To simplify the application process, here we have broken down the whole procedure into a few simple steps. So you can do the application conveniently. The steps are:
STEP 1: Visit the recruitment page of the website. You can also visit the official application page directly with the link provided here – Click here
STEP 2: A window like this will appear on the page.
STEP 3: Click on the job post, you wish to apply for. Then, click Next!
STEP 4: A new window similar to the one shown below will appear. Fill in your Email ID, under New Registration and Register.
STEP 5: As soon as you register, you will receive an E-Mail from RSPCB. Check your Inbox. The mail will contain your Username and Password.
STEP 6: Now Login under Registered User Login using this Username and Password you received on mail. Then, click next!
STEP 7: You will be directed to the page where you need to fill in all the essential details asked in the application form. The window will look something like shown below:
STEP 8: Upload Photograph, Signature and all the relevant documents, essential to be uploaded in the application form.
STEP 9: As you finish filling the form details, make sure to re-check all the details and then proceed to the NEXT step which is the fee payment.
STEP 10: Fee Payment can be done via the online portals available for the fee payment. You can use Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card for paying.
STEP 11: Download/ Print the application form.
And your application is done!
Important Points for RSPCB JEE/JSA 2021
- Keep checking the official website of the department for any updates related to the recruitment process.
- The number of job positions mentioned in the notification of the department is subject to change. They can increase/ decrease accordingly with the requirement of the department.
- You need to produce testimonials concerning your nationality as and when required.
- Editing (except your name) to the application can be made within five days before the last date.
- Keep an additional hard copy of your application secure for future references.
Important Links for Rajasthan Rajasthan JEE/JSA
|Direct link to apply for RSPCB||http://rpcb.onlinerecruit.in/|
|Link to the official website||environment.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Official advertisement provided by the department||http://rpcb.onlinerecruit.in/jso/RSPCBAdvt.pdf|
|Instructions for JSO application||http://rpcb.onlinerecruit.in/jso/JSOInstructions.pdf|
|Instructions for JEE application||http://rpcb.onlinerecruit.in/jee/JEEInstructions.pdf|
Other Useful Links
|Rajasthan HC District Judge Online Form 2021|
|RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Result|
|Rajasthan Home Guard Syllabus 2021|
The application from has been released on Dec 24th, 2020.
Students currently in their last semester can also apply. But you need to produce the testimonials as and provide the proof of educational qualification before the exam
You can read the complete syllabus-related information on the official notification provided by the department here.
The official date of the exam is the 27th of February 2021 as announced by the department.
The application fee is INR 1400 for General candidates and INR 1000 for SC/ ST candidates.
You can comment down all your queries regarding the post below.