Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board are ready to accept applications for the post of Informatic Assistant. All the aspirants who are interested in the above-mentioned recruitment must apply for it by filling out the RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Application Form. All the aspirants are informed that the authority has not yet released the application form for the candidates.
The application window will activate on 27th January 2023. Aspirants will be able to access the application window through the RSMSSB official website. Interested candidates must go through the following article till the end to get detailed information about the Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment 2023.
Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification
The application process will be conducted online. No offline Rajasthan IA Application will be accepted by the authority under any condition. The officials will be conducting the recruitment process to select the candidates for 2730 vacant posts. The officials released the Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Vacancy notification on 16th January 2023. The notification includes every crucial information concerning the recruitment.
All the aspirants who are going to fill out the application form must read the notification thoroughly before applying for राजस्थान सूचनात्मक सहायक भर्ती. The application window will remain active for a limited period. So, one must fill out the application before the last date. The following article includes every detail that will be useful to the candidates who are interested in the post such as eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
Rajasthan rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Informatic Assistant Recruitment: At a Glance
|Name of the Officials||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Name of the post||Informatic Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||2730 Vacant Posts|
|Minimum Eligibility||Bachelor Degree|
|Application Form Accessibility Status||To be released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
राजस्थान सूचनात्मक सहायक भर्ती Eligibility Conditions
Aspirants who are applying for the recruitment must check whether they are eligible for the post or not. Only eligible candidates’ application forms will be accepted by the authority. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned Rajasthan 2023 Suchna Sahayak Vacancy:
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years old and the maximum age should be 40 years old.
- Applicants should be able to write at least 20 words per minute in English and Hindi.
- Applicants must have the knowledge of Hindi language written in Devnagri script.
- Interested candidates must have any one of the below-mentioned qualifications:
- Aspirants must have completed a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Application/ Computer Science or Electronics or Electronics and Communication from a recognized board.
- Must have Polytechnic Diploma in CA or Science and Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation and Diploma in CA and CS. OR,
- Must have a Graduation degree and Higher Level Certificate from NIET.
Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement||16th January 2023|
|Starting of Online Application||27th January 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||25th February 2023|
|Payment of application fee||27th January to 25th February 2023|
|Correction in the application form||Within 7 days after the application deadline|
|Conduction of Exam||July 2023|
How to apply online for Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment?
We have provided a direct application link below in the article which will be activated shortly. In the meanwhile, check the below-mentioned steps to fill out the राजस्थान सूचनात्मक सहायक आवेदन पत्र:
- Firstly, go to the home page of the RSMSSB official portal i.e., https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Secondly, go to the recruitment advertisement option and a new page will appear on the screen.
- There you will have to tap on the Apply Online option available in front of the respective screen.
- Scroll the new page a little and again click on the Apply Online option.
- After that, register yourself on the Rajasthan SSO portal and log in with your registration details.
- Afterwards, click on the respective application link and the application form will get open on the respective device.
- Enter the asked details carefully and move forward to the next steps.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee carefully.
- Take a preview of the application form and finally submit it.
- Applicants should also take a printout of the application form as well as a fee receipt for future use.
Rajasthan Informatic Assistant Application Fee
The application fee is also required for the candidates who are going to fill out the application form. The application procedure cannot be completed fully without paying the application fee. There is also some relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category, Given below is the table showing Category Wise Application Fee:
|OBC, EBC and EWS of Creamy Layer||Rs. 450/-|
|EBC/ OBC of Non-Creamy Layer||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
|Applicants whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs||Rs. 250/-|
Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Selection Process
The selection process will start by opening the application window. The application window will remain open for a limited time. After that, it will get closed. After the deadline, the authority will start evaluating the application forms and the admit card will be generated for the registered candidates All the registered candidates will have to appear for the exam that will be conducted in July 2023. The exam will be conducted in two parts. After that, all the candidates who will score the marks as per the cut-off marks will be eligible for the post. They will have to verify the documents and the selection will be confirmed
Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment: Important Links
|Go to the official website||RSMSSB Portal Link|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Read the Advertisement||RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Advertisement|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ Website|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants will have to upload their passport-sized photograph and scanned signature to the application form. You can check the guidelines to upload the documents in the advertisement.
Aspirants can change any details in the application form except for the Candidate’s Name, Parents’ Name, Gender and Date of Birth.