Rajasthan RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment 2022: The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has commenced the application process for the post of House Keeper. The officials releases the recruitment advertisement on 29 March 2022 and started accepting the application forms from the interested candidates on 5 April 2022. The application process is being conducted to fill 33 vacant posts of the House Keeper. Interested candidates can fill out the application form online on the official portal of RSMSSB. To know more about the Rajasthan RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment 2022, go through the article.
Update: House Keeper Application will last today. Hurry up who have not submitted their form yet.
Rajasthan RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment 2022
Applicants will be able to apply for the recruitment till 4th May 2022. After that, the application link will get deactivated and they will not be able to apply for that. So, we advised all the interested applicants to not wait for the last date and apply for the post as soon as possible. But before applying for the post you are required to go through the eligibility criteria of the post mentioned below in the article. Through the article, you will get detailed information regarding recruitment like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, the procedure to apply, etc.
Rajasthan Housekeeper Recruitment Notification 2022
|Article Name||RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment|
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||House Keeper|
|Number of vacant posts||33 vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Date||5 April to 4 May 2022|
Rajasthan RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Publication of House Keeper Recruitment Advertisement||29th March 2022|
|Commencement of application process||5th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the online form||4th May 2022|
|Application fee submission dates||5th April to 4th May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Written Examination Date||9th July 2022|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
RSMSSB House Keeper Vacancies Category Wise
The authorities have released 33 vacancies for the post of House Keeper. Of 33 vacancies, 29 vacant seats are reserved for Non-Scheduled Areas and the remaining vacant seats are reserved for Scheduled Areas. Given below are the details of the distribution of 29 seats category-wise:
|Other Backward Classes||06|
|Extremely Backward Classes||01|
|Economically Weaker Section||03|
|Sahariya Tribal Caste of Baran District||01|
RSMSSB House Keeper Post Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the post. Only those candidates will be eligible for the post who will meet the below-mentioned criteria. So read all the criteria mentioned below before filling out the form:
- Must have completed graduation from a recognized university and Post Graduation Diploma in Residential Operations and Management OR,
- Must have completed Class 12th from a recognized board and have a diploma in Housekeeping from a recognized institute.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants should be mentally and physically fit for the position.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years old.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 40 years old.
(There is age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved categories. To know in detail about it, refer to the advertisement provided in the article)
RSMSSB House Keeper Salary
As per the 7th Pay Commission that is payable by the government of the state, the Pay Matrix of level 8 has been fixed for the post of House Keeper during the probation period. The officials will also provide monthly remuneration to the selected applicants.
How to apply for the Rajasthan RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment?
Aspirants who want to apply for the post but do not have any knowledge of filling the form online can refer to this paragraph as we have breakdown the procedure into steps so that it will become easy for you to understand. Follow the steps given below to apply for the post:
- First of all, visit the official portal of RSMSSB i.e., https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Then click on the link for recruitment available on the home page.
- On a new page, you will see the link for various recruitment. Click on Apply Online link available in front of the above-mentioned post.
- The login page will appear on the screen. There you have to tap on the link “Not a Registered User”.
- The SSO Rajasthan Portal will appear on the screen.
- There you have to register yourself and get the login id and password.
- Now go back to the official website and repeat the first 3 steps mentioned above and enter your login id and password.
- Now start filling out the application form carefully.
- After entering all the requested details, upload the scanned documents.
- Recheck all the details and preview the application form.
- Now, click on submit and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Choose your payment gateway and pay the fee.
- Lastly, download your application and fee receipt for further references.
One who wants to do changes or corrections in the application form can do it till 7 days from the last date of submission for this they need to pay Rs. 300/-.
Also Read: RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment
RSMSSB House Keeper Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay the application fee while filling out the online form. Without filling out the online form, the application form will not proceed further. There will be some relaxation in the application amount for the reserved categories. Refer to the table below to check the application fee (category-wise):
|OBC, EBC and EWS of Creamy Layer||Rs. 450/-|
|EBC/ OBC of Non-Creamy Layer||Rs. 350/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 250/-|
|Applicant whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs||Rs. 250/-|
Rajasthan House Keeper Selection Process
There will be only one round to select the applicants for the post which is the written examination. Applicants who will qualify the written exam will be eligible for the post. The scheme of the examination is given below:
- The examination will be for 3 hours.
- The question paper will be divided into 2 parts.
- There will be objective type questions.
- Part 1 of the paper will carry 100 marks and part 2 will also carry 100 marks.
- Each question will carry equal marks.
- For each incorrect answer, 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
- Part 1 will consist of the topic of Hindi and English Language, General Knowledge, and Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Part 2 will consist of the topic of House Keeping, Front Office.