Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Online Form 2020 @ https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in: Applicant looking for the Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician online form 2020 can refer to the complete article below. The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board has published 195 vacancies in the health department. Interested candidates can go through the complete article to have more updates for the recruitment.
The application process is online and the applicant can visit the official portal to apply for the post. Through Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician recruitment, applicant gains job opportunity for the state level jobs in the province of Rajasthan. Please bookmark our page to never miss endless updates about the Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Recruitment in TSP and Non TSP. For important dates scroll the article to the end.
Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Online Form 2020
- 1.1 Rajasthan Subordinate Service Board 2020- Recruitment Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Overview
- 1.3 Essential Eligibility Criteria for the Post
- 1.4 Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment Application Fees Details
- 1.5 Selection Procedure
Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Online Form 2020
The online dates for applying to the application opens from 6 August 2020. Applicants who are wishing to enroll under the recruitment can fill the online application before the last date i.e. 04 September 2020. For the post of Technician, the applicant needs to follow certain eligibility criteria which are briefly explained in the article. Candidates can apply for a total of 195 vacancies from which 177 posts are categorized under TSP area and 18 posts are under Non- TSP area.
The applicants who have pursued diploma in the concerned field can apply for the recruitment. Please read the whole article to know more about the recruitment.
Rajasthan Subordinate Service Board 2020- Recruitment Details
Applicant can have a complete overview of the subordinate service board in the table mentioned below. Direct links will be added to the table after the online window is activated for the online application. Through the online applicant can direct to important contents of the page through the direct links provided here. Please refer to the table of important contents below.
|Authority||Government of Rajasthan|
|Concerned Board||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Department Name||Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare|
|Category||Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Online Form 2020|
|Vacancy For||ECG Technicians|
|Total Posts||195 (177 for TSP areas and 18 for Non-TSP area)|
|Starting Date of Application||06 August 2020|
|End date of online application||04 September 2020|
|Application Fees||Check Below|
|Apply Online||Check Below|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Selection process||Written Test followed with Interview|
The vacancy overview for the post of Technician is provided below. Please refer to the complete details below.
- For General Candidates 69 post for Non-TSP and 10 posts for TSP
- For EWS Candidates 17 post for Non-TSP
- For OBC Candidates 36 post for Non-TSP
- For Most Backward Class (MBC) Candidates 08 post for Non-TSP
- For SC Candidates 27 post for Non-TSP and 08 posts for TSP
- For ST Candidates 20 post for Non-TSP
Essential Eligibility Criteria for the Post
Interested candidates have to follow the certain eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority. In order to apply for the recruitment, applicant must follow the educational and Age limit criteria for the post. Applicant satisfying the criteria can apply for the post of ECG Technician 2020. The crucial date of eligibility is 01 January 2021.
|Education Qualifications||The applicant who have cleared Intermediate with Science side from authorised board can apply for the recruitment.|
Applicant must have a 2 year technician diploma of the concerned branch from an authorised institute.
Para Medical Council registration can also be preferred.
|Prescribed Age Limit for Recruitment||The minimum age to apply for recruitment is 18 years.|
Maximum age to apply for the post is 40 years.
Crucial date of eligibility will be considered as 01 January 2020.
*For complete age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment Application Fees Details
Applicants belonging to the category mentioned below can have the application fee structure for the recruitment.
|General and Economically Backward Class Applicants||Rs 450/-|
|Other Backward Class (OBC) and Special Backward Class (SBC)||Rs 350/-|
|PWD/ST/SC Applicants||Rs 250/-|
|Candidates whose family income is below 2.5 lakhs p.a||Rs 250/-|
The selection process for the post will be done through written examination, Interview, and document verification. Applicants have to clear the written exam to proceed for the next level of recruitment. Authority will be declaring the merit list for the selected candidates and the applicant has to score cut off marks to get selected for post of the technician. Applicants can have complete details of the selection on the official notification.
How to apply for Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Application 2020?
Applicant can follow the detailed steps mentioned below to apply for the application. Applicant can also go through the direct links which will be activated on 6th August 2020. Candidates are advised to click on the direct link to apply for the recruitment after reading the steps given below.
- Please browse to the official portal of the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
- The homepage will flash on the screen.
- Applicants need to select the recruitment section on the homepage.
- Now on the recruitment section, click on ECG Technician with advt no. 03/2020.
- Applicants have to register themselves to the SSO portal of Rajasthan Government.
- Applicant will then have to fill the application form which will appear on the screen.
- Enter your details asked on the form.
- After filling your personal information, tap on upload document.
- Applicant has to upload photographs and signature in jpeg format.
- Photograph dimensions should be 3.5cm and 4.5cm between 50kb to 100kb.
- Signature dimensions should be 280×80 to 560×160 pixels between 20kb to 50kb
- After documents upload, proceed towards fees filling.
- Pay the fee through various online mediums for instance credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Submit the application and take a copy of it for future references.
Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020- FAQs
Applicant who have one year (365 days) of experience in the concerned field will get 10% bonus points and a maximum of 30% shall be provided to the applicant having an experience of 3 years.
Indian citizens who follows the educational and age criteria can apply for the recruitment.
Candidate selected for the post will get paid under the 7 pay commission of pay matrix L-8.
Click here to apply for the ECG Technician recruitment 2020. (Link opens on 06 August 2020)
Click here to visit the official portal.