Rajasthan RPSC Senior Teacher II TGT Recruitment 2022: The authorities have now opened the online application window for the post of Senior Teacher Group II. The application process will be done online on the official portal of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The officials releases the recruitment advertisement on 5th April 2022 which stated that the Rajasthan RPSC Senior Teacher II TGT Recruitment Form will be made available to applicants on 11th April 2022. So, all the applicants who are interested to apply for this post can fill out the online form. Go through the article to get the latest update regarding the recruitment form, vacancy details, application process, etc.
Update: RPSC Sr. Teacher exam date has been announced by the officials.
- 1 RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 Rajasthan Grade II Senior Teacher Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Procedure to apply for the RPSC Senior Teacher II TGT Recruitment
- 4 Rajasthan RPSC Senior Teacher II TGT Recruitment 2022: Links
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Notification 2022
The officials are going to conduct this recruitment to fill 9760 vacant posts which are divided among different subject teachers. Aspirants will have to submit the fees before the due date as no application form will be entertained after that. Applicants who are eligible for the post according to the eligibility criteria mentioned below must apply for the post within the given period of time. Visit the portal from time to time to get the latest news related to recruitment.
Overview of RPSC Senior Teacher Group II Recruitment
|Name of the Article||RPSC Senior Teacher II TGT Recruitment|
|Authority Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||01/ 2022-23|
|Post Name||Senior Teacher Grade II|
|Vacant Posts||9760 vacant posts|
|Application Form Availability Date||11 April 2022|
RPSC Senior Teacher Group II TGT Recruitment: Key Dates
|Publication of recruitment advertisement||5 April 2022|
|Starting of the recruitment application process||11 April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||14 May 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||14 May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Written Examination Date||17 to 24 December 2022|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
Rajasthan Grade II Senior Teacher Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set some criteria for the candidates who are going to apply for the post. Applicants who will meet the below-mentioned eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the recruitment. So, read the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the post and make sure that you are meeting all the mentioned eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria for the post:
- Applicants must have knowledge of the culture of Rajasthan and Hindi written in the Devnagri Script.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years old as of 1st January 2023.
- The maximum age of the applicant must be 40 years old as of 1st January 2023.
(There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates. Read the advertisement provided in the article to know more about it).
- The educational qualification is different for a different subject. Read the table provided below to check the education qualification for different subjects:
|Hindi, English, Mathematics, Urdu, Sanskrit, and Punjabi||Applicants must have completed graduation with the subject they are applying for as an additional subject from a recognized university.|
Candidates must have a diploma or degree in Education.
|Science||Candidates must have completed graduation with at least two subjects from the subjects named Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology, and Bio-Chemistry from a recognized UGC.|
Aspirants must have a diploma or degree in Education acknowledged by the National Council of Teacher Education/ Government.
|Social Science||Aspirants must have done the graduation with at least two subjects named History, Sociology, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, and Public Administration.|
Must have a degree/ diploma in Education which must be recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/ Government.
RPSC Grade 2 Senior Teacher Vacancy Details
The authorities have released 9760 posts for the Senior Teacher post. These posts are divided into different subjects. Check the below table to know more about the vacancies:
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Pay Scale
All the aspirants who will get selected for the post will get a salary decided by the state government for the mentioned post. So, the PayScale for Senior Teacher Grade II Post is Pay Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay – 4200/-).
Also Read: Rajasthan RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment
Procedure to apply for the RPSC Senior Teacher II TGT Recruitment
As you know that the application process will be done online and many of you may not have an idea about the process to submit it. So, to lower this confusion, we have prepared the steps through which candidates will be able to apply for the post without any hassle. Given below are the steps to fill out the application form:
- Firstly, go to the official portal of RPSC (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/)
- Then on the home page, click on the Apply Online option available under the section of Important Links.
- Click on the option of New Application Portal on the new page.
- Then you will be taken to a new portal. Click on the registration option if you are new to this portal.
- Now start entering the required details carefully and submit the form.
- After a few seconds, you will get the login id and password.
- Login with the given login id and click on the link of the above-mentioned recruitment.
- Now, start filling in the blank details and uploading all the required documents.
- Preview your application and submit the form
- Lastly, choose the application payment gateway and pay the fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Download and also take a printout of your application form and application fee receipt as it will be needed at the time of selection.
One who wants to do any modification in the application form can do it till 10 days from the last date of submission for this they need to pay Rs. 500/-
RPSC Teacher Grade II Application Fee
Applicants will also have to pay some amount of money as an application fee while submitting the online form. Aspirants who will not submit the application fee will not be able to proceed further with the application form. The application fee for different categories are given below:
|General and OBC/ EBC||Rs. 350/-|
|OBC and EBC of Non-Creamy Layer and EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|SC, ST, and candidate whose family income is less than Rs. 2.50 Lakh||Rs. 150/-|
Rajasthan RPSC Senior Teacher II TGT Recruitment 2022: Links
|Senior Teacher Advertisement||Click Here|