Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Released: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the Local Self Government Department Exam 2023. Under this examination, they have released a notification for Assistant Engineer (ME). The aspirants need to apply online if they wish to get recruited for the post of Assistant Engineer in Rajasthan. The authorities have published a detailed notification providing information regarding the Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment 2023 such as the Number of Vacancies, Eligibility, Important Dates, Application details, and Exam Scheme.
All these details are mentioned below. Additionally, direct application and the notification pdf are also available subsequently.
Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment Notification 2023
The candidates who wish to get recruited for the post of Assistant Engineer (ME) can do so as there are 12 vacancies in Rajasthan. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC had informed regarding the commencement of online applications for the post will be from 23 August 2023. The authorities will upload the application form on the official portal. The candidates will be required to fill out the application form online mode.
The aspirants who are interested in the recruitment will have to apply before 22 September 2023 in order to register their candidature. The applicants will have to appear for the Local Self Government Dept. Exam – 2023 in order to get recruited.
Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment
|Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC
|Assistant Engineer (ME)
|Local Self Government Department Exam
|23 August 2023
|Deadline for Application
|22 September 2023
|To be Announced
RPSC Vacancies for AE (ME)
There are a total of 12 vacancies announced under the Rajasthan Public Service Recruitment for posts of Assistant Engineer Civil, Revenue Officer, and Executive Officer. The openings are different for different posts. Furthermore, they are divided as per the reservation criteria. Check the detailed vacancies here:
|Assistant ME Engineer
AE (ME) Salary in Rajasthan
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the following pay scale and relative details of the remuneration for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineer ME
|Assistant Engineer ME
Local Self Government Dept. Exam – 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer must be eligible for the recruitment. The authorities shall recruit candidates who are eligible for the posts. Thus, the aspirants need to ensure that they are eligible for the applied post. Check the following conditions:
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer ME, the candidate must possess a Graduate degree in Engineering in METrade or equivalent qualification as notified by the Government.
For the posts of Revenue Officer and Executive Officer, the candidates need to be Graduates from any recognised college as per the norms of the Government of India.
- The candidate must be proficient in Devanagri script.
- Knowledge of the Rajasthani Dialect is required.
- The candidate should be at least 18 years of age if they wish to apply for the recruitment.
- The upper age limit has been announced as 40 years. However, this limit is relaxable as per the guidelines of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Apply Online Rajasthan RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
The application procedure will commence on 23 August 2023. The authorities have notified that the application window will only be available till 22 September 2023. The following method needs to be followed while filling out the application for the Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment:
- Open the official portal of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the main page of the portal, tap on the link for One Time Registration OTR.
- The candidates need to enter all their details and obtain their login credentials.
- On the Candidate’s Login page, enter the obtained login credentials and tap on Login.
- Tap on the link to Apply for the Local Self Dept. Exam – 2023 for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Revenue Officer, and Executive Officer.
- The Application Form will open up on the page.
- Enter all the details of the candidate pertaining to the recruitment.
- Upload the required documents in the needed sizes and formats.
- Nextly, pay the examination fee as applicable to the candidate’s category.
- Finally, tap on Submit to finally apply.
Rajasthan Local Self Government Dept. Exam Application Fee
The authorities will charge a particular application fee for the examination. The candidates need to pay the fee in an online mode using the available then payment options. The amount needs to be paid at the time of the examination application. Those who fail to do so will not be considered an applicant for the examination. The following fee has been notified by the authorities:
|General or Unreserved
|Rajasthan’s Non-creamy Layer Backward Class, Most Backward Class, and Economically Weaker Section
|Physically Disabled Candidates, and Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of TSP area and Saran District
The candidates can request for amendment of the application form within 10 days of submission. The candidates will have to pay the fee for that as well. They need to pay Rs. 500 for the amendment request.
RPSC Recruitment of AE Examination Scheme
The candidates who have applied for the recruitment of 12 posts in Rajasthan by RPSC will have to appear for the Local Self Government Department Exam. The authorities will conduct the examination as a part of the selection procedure. They will be soon notifying the date of examination once the application procedure is over. The following pattern has been notified by the authorities for the examination:
- The examination will be of the objective type.
- There will be 120 questions and the candidates will be allocated 2 hours in order to complete the examination paper.
- There will be two sections in the paper based on two different subjects.
- In the case of Assistant Engineer, the first paper will be on General Knowledge and General Science and will be 40 marks. The second section will be 80 marks and will be based on the Civil Specialisation of Engineering degree.
- For the post of Revenue Officer and Executive Officer, the questions in the first section will be based on General Knowledge and Indian Systems, Traditions, Culture, and more. The second section will comprise questions from Rajasthan Municipal Act 2009 and Various Rules and Schemes related to urban bodies. Section 1 will be 80 marks while the second section will be 40 marks.
- There will be four options that will be provided in case of answers and the candidates need to choose their answers.
- Every question will be of equal marks.
- Additionally, the candidates must observe that there will be negative markings for the exam. In case of a wrong answer, the authorities will penalise the candidates by deducting 1/3 of the total marks of that particular question.
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC
|Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment for Local Self Government Dept Exam Application Link
|RPSC Recruitment of Assistant Engineer Civil, Revenue Officer and Executive Officer Notification pdf