Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment: RPSC has recently announced notification for the recruitment of Headmasters, Praveshika School. Application forms for Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment will be accepted from 24th March 2021. Interested candidates can fill applications online within the scheduled dates.
Applications are invited for filling 83 posts of Headmasters in various Sanskrit Praveshika (Secondary) Schools established under the Department of Sanskrit Education, Govt. of Rajasthan. It is the only state in India where there is a separate department for the promotion of Sanskrit Education. It was established in 1956. Recruitment of Headmaster for these schools will be carried out by Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
UPDATE: Applications for RPSC Headmaster 2021 Recruitment can be submitted from 24th March 2021. Check application link below.
- 1 Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021
- 2 Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment: Overview
- 3 RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021- Application Process
- 4 Application Fee
- 5 RPSC Head Master Post- Selection Process
- 6 Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment-Exam Pattern
- 7 Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment- Important Link
Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021
Candidates from Rajasthan state can apply for this recruitment between 24th March and 23rd April 2021. Applications are be filled only in online mode. Offline applications will be considered by the commission. Those who are eligible and willing to submit applications must ensure that they fill applications before the last date.
Candidates can go through this article to gather all the relevant information about RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021. Here they will be getting details about the RPSC headmaster recruitment process, important dates, eligible criteria, vacancy details, application process with apply link, selection process etc. To get latest updates of this recruitment, they can also bookmark this page.
Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment: Overview
|Recruitment||RPSC Headmaster Recruitment|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Recruiting Department||Department of Sanskrit Education (), Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Pay Matric Level (Headmaster pay scale in Rajasthan)||L-14|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Process||Competitive Examination|
|Mode of exam||Online/Offline|
|Application Status||Active from 24th March 2021|
|Official portal RPSC||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
Important Date of RPSC Headmaster Recruitment
|Publication of official notification||19th March 2021|
|Commencement of online application||24th March 2021|
|Last of submitted online application||23rd April 2021 (till 12:00 midnight)|
|Editing in application form details||To be notified|
|Issue of admit card||To be notified later|
|Commencement of Exam||To be notified later|
|Publication of Result||To be notified later|
RPSC Headmaster Recruitment- Vacancy Details
There are total 83 vacancies for the post of Headmaster that are to be filled by the Commission. Check how these vacancies are distributed category-wise as per the reservation rule shared in the given table-
|More Backward Classes (MBC)||3|
Note: These vacancies are tentative and are subject to change (increase or decrease) as per the discretion of the recruiting authority.
Eligibility is the important criteria that is essentially to be taken into considering before applying for the post of headmaster. If a candidate is found ineligible at any level of the selection process then he/she will be disqualified by the commission. Therefore, only eligible candidates should submit application. Complete eligibility condition can be viewed in the official notification. However, for the convenience of the candidates we have also provided eligibility criteria here in this section. Aspirants can have a look-
- Recruitment is open to both male and female candidates.
- Minimum and maximum age of the candidates as on 1st July 2021 should be 21 years and 40 years respectively. Age relaxation is also applicable to various reserved categories. Complete details regarding the same are mentioned in the official notification. Check link for the same.
- RPSC Headmaster Qualification: Candidates must havepassed Shastri (Bachelor’s degree) (Science/Arts group) with at least 48% marks & Shiksha Shastri or Diploma in Education from institutions recognized NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply provided they must procure qualification certificate before the date of selection exam.
- Applicants must have teaching experience of minimum 5 years in any of school.
- They must possess knowledge of Rajasthani culture and should have working knowledge of Hindi Language (Devanagari Script).
RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021- Application Process
RPSC Headmaster recruitment applications are to be filled only in online mode. Applications submitted through any other mode will be considered. Check step-by-step process to submit applications for RPSC recruitment provided below-
- Visit the official portal of RPSC. Check link below.
- On RPSC portal’s homepage, click on RPSC Online tab and select “Apply online” link from the drop-down menu.
- Click on New Application portal option as shown in the image.
- Now, SSO login page will open. Login using the details and SSO Id and password. If user is not registered on SSO then they have to register first.
- After login, click on “Recruitment Portal” option given under “Citizen Apps (G2C)” menu.
- Now, candidates will see three options viz. My Application, Notification, Ongoing Recruitment. They have to click on Headmaster recruitment option mentioned under the Ongoing Recruitment section.
- Click on “Apply Now” option given against the respective option.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form with care.
- Upload necessary documents in specified format.
- Make payment of application fee using the options available on the recruitment portal.
- After successful submission of application form and payment of fee application ID will be generated.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form and payment receipt. If application ID is not generated it means application form has not been submitted. Application form will be submitted only after the successful payment of application fee.
Check application fee applicable for each category given below-
|UR, EWS, OBC/EBC (Creamy Layer) category candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST/ OBC(Non-Creamy layer) candidates of Rajasthan||Rs.250/-|
|Physically disabled, SC/ST and candidates with annual family income less than 2.50 lakh||Rs.150/-|
Correction in Application Form Details
After submission of online application, Commission will send details of candidate’s name, date of birth, subject, category etc. to them (candidates) through SMS. If candidates notice any discrepancy in any of the details they can make correction in the application form details.
- Candidates can make correction in the details within 10 days of the date of the submission of application. After the allotted time, no correction facility will be provided to applicants.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.300 for making correction in the application form.
- No correction is permitted in candidate’s name.
- For correction in category/caste, candidates have to provide supporting documents.
- After the conduct of selection exam, candidate’s will also provided a time of extra 10 days to make correction in application particulars. For this candidates again have to pay an application fee of Rs.300/-.
RPSC Head Master Post- Selection Process
Selection of suitable candidates for this post will be done on the basis of competitive exam conducted by the commission. The date and complete information about the selection exam shall be communicated in due course to all the candidates.
Candidates who qualify the exam will be called for further selection rounds which may include interview and document verification process. To get all the updates related to selection exam, candidates are suggested to stay in touch with this page as well as with the official portal of RPSC.
Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment-Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online/Offline (will be decided soon)
- Type of questions- Objective Type questions
- Total Paper- Two
- Total Questions- 150 in each paper
- Duration of exam- 3 hours for each paper
- Negative Marking- Yes
Paper 1- General Studies
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|Rajasthan, Indian & World History with special focus on the culture of Rajasthan and INM (Indian National Movement)||40||80|
|Indian Polity, Economics with special focus on Raj||40||80|
|Use of computers and information technology in teaching||15||30|
|Geography (Rajasthan, India, World)||30||60|
|General Science (GS)||25||50|
Paper 2- General Awareness About Education & Educational Admin
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||24||48|
|Stats (Praveshika level), Maths (Praveshika level)||24||48|
|Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Educational Mgmt. at School level, Educational scenario in Raj||30||60|
|Right of Children to Free & Compulsory Education Act,2009, CCA Rules, Rajasthan Service Rules, GF & AR.||24||48|
|Language Ability Test- Hindi, English||24||48|
Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment – Documents Required
Candidates qualifying written test will be invited for document verification. Final selection will be made online after the verification of candidate’s documents. Check complete list of all the required documents shared as under-
- Qualification Certificate/ Marksheet
- Experience Certificate
- Caste and category certificate issued by competent authority
- OBC and EBC certificate should be newly issued and must include correct entries of address and Creamy/Non creamy layer details
- Fitness Certificate (To be submitted after selection)
- Certificate of conduct verified by Police (to be submitted after selection)
- Income & Assets Certificate for EWS category candidates
- Character Certificate issued by institute last attended
- Dead Certificate of Husband (for widow candidates)
- Ex. Serviceman certificates (if applicable)
Rajasthan PSC Headmaster Recruitment- Important Link
|RPSC Official portal||Click Here|
|SSO Rajasthan Login||Apply Here (from 24th April 2021)|
|RPSC Headmaster Recruitment Notification 2021||Click Here|
|RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Recruitment||Click Here|
Any query related to RPSC Headmaster Recruitment application 2021 can be asked in the comment section below.