Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019-2020: Applicants who are waiting for the release of notification for the recruitment of constable can now check the recruitment details as the board has released the official notification of Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2019.
Latest Update : Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment for 5000 post notification has been released now. All interested candidates can fill the application form till 21st January 2020.
The Police Department of the Rajasthan has released the official notification for the recruitment of 5000 constables. If reports to be believed then the department has asked the government to recruit 8000 constables and send the same request to the home ministry of the state but the ministry has approved the recruitment of only 5000 constables.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019
The count of 5000 vacancies in Rajasthan Police is not less and this recruitment process will offer state government job to many aspirants. Joining the department of Police is the dream of many youngsters and if you are among one of them then it is a golden opportunity for you.
In this article, we have compiled the details about Rajasthan Police 5000 constable recruitment 2019. If you want to grab one job this year in the Rajasthan Police department then scroll down and read the details associated with recruitment of constables in this year. The time the recruitment of constable will be done by the state government instead of the boards as earlier it used to be done.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019- Details
The aspirants who want to apply for the constables’ post in Rajasthan Police can expect the release of official notification soon. In this article, we have compiled all the essential information related to this recruitment of constables in Police Department for the state of Rajasthan. Have a look at the table given below to understand the complete article quickly;
|Article Category||Recruitment in Department of Police|
|Total No of Posts||5000 Constable Vacancy|
|Name of Posts||Constable|
|Recruitment Department||Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
|Mode of Apply Application Form||Online|
|Official Notification||5th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, PET & PMT|
|Commencement of application : |
Closure of registration of application:
Last date for printing your application :
Closure for online fee payment :
Closure for fee payment at kiosk:
| 23-Dec-2019 |
As of now, the department hasn’t released any date or notification to start the recruitment process for the aspirants. Though many newspapers and the twitter handle of the CM of the state has confirmed that recruitment of the constable has to be done within this year only. The numbers of vacant posts and available post may vary in different medium of media.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Also Check: Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Admit Card 2019
The recruitment process may start soon as even if the application submission process will start in this or coming month then also all the process of taking the applicant onboard after clearing the examination successfully will take time as the selection process for the recruitment of Constable includes the written examination and physical test too. To make the applicants aware of the standard set by the Rajasthan Police for the physical body we have mentioned them in this article further under the head of eligibility criteria.
Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2019
As the recruitment process for the other vacant posts available in the state or central government, the process for this post will also start with releasing the notification and the application form. The department of Police will have released the notification for the applicants that will consist of all the information related to recruitment of constables such as the exam date, application form submission date, eligibility criteria and other. But you will have to wait for that as the department hasn’t released it. Meanwhile, you can get all the information related to notification and Application form from this article.
Candidates will have to fill an application form online. The application form will be available on the official website of the Department of the Police of the state. In this form, you will have to enter all the details related to your education and personal information too. The applicant will have to upload the photograph and signature too to complete the application form then proceed for application fee. The application fee will be non-refundable. Here is the detail of same;
|For the candidates belong to General/OBC/MBC||Rs. 400/-|
|For SC/ST/Sahariya/EBC candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 350/-|
Applicants can pay the application Fees by only Online Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Card, and other online modes only.
Rajasthan Police Constable Online Important Dates
The department of Police, Rajasthan will release the application form online and applicants will have to apply online only. Application form sent via any other medium will not be acceptable. The department will release the important dates related to the recruitment of constables in the state. We will notify you about the same as soon as some official announcement will be done by the authorities.
|Online Application Form submission will start from||23 Dec 2019|
|Last date to apply for the Constable Bharti Recruitment||21 Jan 2020|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||21 Jan 2020|
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility 2019
Like many other aspirants, you too want to apply for this huge recruitment for the constables in Rajasthan then here you can check the eligibility criteria the department usually follows in the recruitment of constables. This is the tentative criteria and may change as per the department’s need. So have a look at the eligibility criteria to apply for the constables’ vacancies in Rajasthan Police.
- Age of the candidate should be 18 to 27years to apply for the post of Constable.
- Candidate from the reserved category will be eligible to get relaxation in the upper age limit. Here is the detail of category wise relaxation in age;
- SC/ST, OBC, SBC and Women from general category will get relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
- Women candidates from SC/ST, OBC, SBC will get relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit.
- Dependents of deceased police officers killed on duty will get 3 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- To apply for the post of constable available with Rajasthan Police the applicant need to complete 10th / 12th from the state or government recognized board.
- Height of the male candidates should be 168 cm or 5.51 ft or above.
- Height for male candidates from Saharia Tribe is 160 am or 5.24 ft minimum
- Height for female applicants is 152 cm or 5 ft or above.
- Height for female applicant from Saharia Tribe is 145 cm or 4.75 ft or above.
- Chest for male candidates should be 81 to 86 cm.
- Chest for ST Male should be 74-75 cm.
- Weight of the female applicants should be 47.5 kg minimum.
- Weight of the female applicant from ST should be 41 Kg minimum.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019?
If you fulfill the above given conditions then you can apply for the vacancies soon to be released by the Rajasthan State government for the recruitment of 5000 constables in the states. To apply for the aforementioned vacancies you have two options; through E-Mitra or Self by the candidate only.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to fill the application form to apply for the vacancies in Department of Police Rajasthan;
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website of Police Department or rajasthanpolicerecruitment.com which so ever id given in the notification.
- Step 2: On the home page of the website you will get a link of recruitment of Constable for Rajasthan Police 2019, click on it.
- Step3: Now, you will redirect to the SSO Rajasthan Website.
- Step 4: Here you will have to register yourself first then enter your SSO Id and Password to log in.
- Step 4: Now you will have to visit the latest recruitment notification section. Click on Constable Recruitment apply link.
- Step 5: Fill all Personal, Qualification and other required details in application form carefully.
- Step 6: Now upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step 7: Now you will have to pay the application fees.
- Step8: Take a review of your application form and submit it finally.
- Step 9: Also take a printout of your application form and keep the hard copy for further reference.
Therefore, here are all steps that you would need to take to apply for the vacancies soon to be released by the Rajasthan state for recruitment of constables.
Selection Procedure to Apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2019 Recruitment
The selection process in the Rajasthan police will include the written test followed by the other parts of the selection process. Have a look at the complete process that department follows to hire suitable candidates on the post of constable in Rajasthan Police.
- Stage 1: Applicant will have to take part in the written examination conducted by the department. The examination will be conducted in offline mode and applicants will have to marks their answers in OMR sheets.
- Stage 2: Applicants who will qualify the written examination will be shortlisted for the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Stage 3: the 3rd part of the selection process will be about proficiency and special qualification test.
- Stage 4: in this stage, the authorities will check the documents of the applicants.
The Bottom Line
In the article, we have compiled the essential information about long-awaited constable recruitment 2019. Aspirants are suggested to stay tuned with us to get the updated information about the official release of Rajasthan Constable Recruitment Notification 2019.