The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Rajasthan has released the notification for the Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment 2023. The candidates who are eligible for any of the designations can apply for this recruitment from May 5th onwards. The last date for filling up the application form is extended to 11 June. The applicants can apply for this recruitment through online mode. Furthermore, the applicants can apply for this advertisement through the official portal of the authority i.e.on www.sihfwrajasthan.com or www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
In addition to this, the candidates can also apply from the direct link provided by us at the end of this article. However, the applicant interested to apply should note that the application link provided by us will be active from the start date of the application form.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment 2023- Overview
The summary of the advertisement has been provided in the table below:
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Authority||Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Government of Rajasthan|
|Designation Offered||-Nursing Officer |
|Location of Job||Across Rajasthan|
|Number of Vacancies||9879|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Authority Website||www.sihfwrajasthan.com or www.rajswasthya.nic.in|
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023- Dates
The applicants need to be wary about the important dates for the recruitment also. The below table consists of all the crucial dates.
|Application Starts From||5 May 2023|
|Application Ends On||11 June 2023|
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Vacancies Details
The total number of vacancies for nursing officer and pharmacist is 9879. The vacancies for the different categories have been provided in the table below:
Apart from these vacancies, the authority has also published the backlog vacancies for Nursing officers as well as for pharmacists. Apart from this, there are vacancies for horizontal reservations. For a finer view, the applicants can go through the official notification provided at the important link below.
Also Read: Rajasthan SET Admit Card 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria are the most important thing to be considered if a candidate is planning to apply for recruitment. Without fulfilling the criteria, the applicant can’t fill out the application form. Therefore the applicants are advised to go through the criteria properly. The criteria are as follows:
Education Qualification Required
For the Nursing Officers
- The applicant should possess certificates of senior secondary or its equivalent.
- They should also hold the GNM course documents or any equivalent qualifications from any of the authorized institutes of the state government.
- They should also be registered with the Rajasthan Nursing Council.
It should be noted that all the above three conditions should be fulfilled by the candidates in order to appear for the Nursing Officer post.
For the Pharmacist
- The applicants should have completed their diploma in pharmacy.
- And should also have registered themselves with the Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
In this case, also, both conditions should be fulfilled by the candidates.
The Applicant appearing for the above vacancies should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and the upper age limit of the candidate should not be more than 40 years of age on the 1st of January, 2023.
The upper age limit relaxation for the different categories is as follows:
|Categories||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|Male candidates of Rajasthan State belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/EWS||5 Years|
|Female candidates of Rajasthan State belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/EWS||10 Years|
|Widows and Divorced||Exempted|
Application Process For Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
The steps to fill out the online application form are as follows:
- To begin with, first, the applicant has to visit the official website of the authority www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, the applicant will find a link for the “Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment 2023”.Click on the link.
- Now the applicant for the first time only has to fill in the Aadhar Number, Email Id and phone number.
- After filling in the above details, the applicant will receive an OTP.
- After filling up the OTP, the applicant will be able to move forward with filling up the application form.
- Now fill in the educational details and save it.
- Afterwards, upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature. Apart from this, the applicant should also upload the other required documents. Click on the submit icon.
- Now, after filling up all the details, the applicant has to pay the application fees online fees.
- After paying the fees online, the applicant will receive an Application ID.
- The candidates are required to download and take the printout of the application form for further use.
Also Read: Rajasthan JET 2023 Application
Documents Required to submit application online
The applicants need to keep the following documents ready prior to filling out the online application form.
- Scanned coloured photographs and signatures should be in any of the following formats i.e. jpg, png, jpeg and their size should not be more than 200 kb.
- Any educational documents required should be in pdf format and their size should not be more than 1.5 MB.
And the candidates should also have a valid mobile number and an email that should be active throughout the selection process.
SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing & Pharmacy Application Fees
|General and OBC Creamy Layer and EBC of Rajasthan||Rs 500/-|
|OBC-NCL /EBC/EWS of Rajasthan||Rs 350/-|
|SC/ST /Widow/Divorcee of Rajasthan||Rs 250/-|
Rajasthan Nursing & Pharmacy Selection Process
The selection will be based on the marks obtained by the applicants in their education qualification, and professional qualifications. The authorities will also give weightage to the relevant experience of the candidate. More details about the selection process are available in the official notification. The applicants can refer to the notification below.
|Apply Here>>||Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment 2023|
|Download>>||Recruitment Notification Nursing Officer|
Recruitment Notification Pharmacist
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The pay matrix level is as follows:
The probation period of the selected candidates in the recruitment will be of 2 years.
No, the application fee is non-refundable if a candidate wants to withdraw their application.