The Department of Peace and Non-Violence of Rajasthan has announced a new recruitment drive for the post of Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak. In the Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023, the department has advertised 50,000 vacancies. For these vacancies, only those aspirants can apply who are at least 21 years old.
In addition to this, there are various other eligibility conditions that the department has specified for this post. The aspirants who satisfy all these eligibility conditions can apply for the Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Recruitment 2023 only on the department’s official website.
The timeline for this online application process is from 16 August 2023 to 29 August 2023. The department will not accept any online applications from the aspirants after the aforementioned deadline has passed.
To learn all the key details for the राजस्थान महात्मा गांधी सेवा प्रेरक भारती 2023 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, the selection process and more, the aspirants can read all the topics covered in this article through to the end.
Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023
In the Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023, the aspirants who are shortlisted will get a monthly honorarium of Rs. 4500/-. However, to be considered for selection, the application forms of the aspirants must be correct in all respects. Moreover, they must also not fall short of any of the eligibility criteria determined by the department.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
After the final selection, the selected aspirants will be appointed for the advertised post for a tenure of 1 year.
Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti Rajasthan 2023: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment Drive||Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Department||Department of Peace and Non-Violence, Rajasthan|
|Total Number of Vacancies||50,000|
|Monthly Honorarium||Rs. 4500/-|
|Required Qualification||12th Pass|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Release date of the Online Application Form||16 August 2023|
|Deadline for the Submission of the Application Form||29 August 2023 (Up to 12 PM)|
|Selection Process||Through an Interview and Document Verification|
|Date of Interview and Document Verification||To be Notified|
|Rajasthan Peace and Non-Violence Department Official Website||https://peaceandnonviolence.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Rajsthan Peace and Non-Violence Department Online Application Portal||https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/|
Eligibility Conditions for Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Recruitment Rajasthan 2023
To apply for Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023, the aspirants must satisfy the following eligibility conditions:-
- Age Limit:– The minimum age limit for the aspirants to apply for the advertised designation is 21 years. Whereas, the maximum age limit is 50 years. Both minimum and maximum age limits will be calculated as per the crucial date of 1 January 2024.
- Educational Qualifications:-
- The aspirants must be at least 12th Pass.
- The aspirants who have attained the qualification that is considered equivalent to a 12th Pass can also apply.
- The aspirants must have obtained the pass certificate for the required educational qualification from a recognized board/ institute.
- The department will give special preference to the aspirants who are Scout Guides, NCC/NYK Certificate holders, Police/ Security Assistants, Female SHG Members or the aspirants who participated in the Mahatma Gandhi Philosophy Training Camp.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Recruitment 2023?
To apply for Rajasthan DPNV Recruitment 2023, the aspirants must perform the steps given in the following process on the department’s website.
- Enter the official website of the department with the help of the web address- https://peaceandnonviolence.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, tap the “Recruitment” option flashing at the top.
- Now, the page specified for the application process for the advertised post will open up.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given at the bottom of this page.
- After this, select the relevant option for “New Registration” on the next page.
- The aspirants must fill out the complete registration form and generate their SSO IDs and Passwords.
- Use these generated login credentials on the login window of the website and start to fill out the application form.
- Enter all the asked details in the spaces of the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now, go through the entire application form once again and ensure that all the details entered in it are correct.
- Finally, submit the application form and obtain a printout of it for selection rounds in future.
Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Selection Process 2023
In the selection process for the Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023, the department will initially shortlist the aspirants based on the fulfilment of all eligibility criteria. The shortlisted aspirants will go through an interview and verification of certificates for the final selection.
To get all the updates about the selection process for the advertised post at Rajasthan Peace and Non-violence Department, the aspirants must visit our portal regularly.
|Apply Now||Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|Find More Information On||Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023 Notification|
|For Related Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
Can aspirants apply for more than one Gram Panchayat in the Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2023?
No, the aspirants can only apply for his/her Gram Panchayat/ Revenue Village/ Urban Ward in the recruitment process.
How can aspirants fill out the application form for the Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak if they do not have a good internet connection?
In this case, the aspirants can visit their nearest CSCs and fill out the application form there.
When will the department conduct the interview and document verification for the registered aspirants?
The department will share the details regarding the schedule of the selection rounds on its official website in the near future.