The Rajasthan High Court released a new recruitment advertisement for candidates on 28th July 2023. The officials have released the vacancies for the stenographer position. All candidates who are interested can apply for the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment online.
As per the official advertisement, the officials are going to release the application form on 1st August 2023. Aspirants who are interested in knowing more details about the recruitment. Such as eligibility, vacancies, etc. can read the following article.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023
The officials have advertised a total of 277 vacancies for recruitment. Selected candidates will be working under District courts and DLSAs. The official website of the Rajasthan High Court is going to include a direct application link. The last date for submitting the application form is 30th August 2023. After that, no application will be entertained by the officials.
hcraj.nic.in Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Rajasthan High Court
|Name of the post
|District courts and DLSAs
|Number of Vacancies
|277 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|To be released
|Application Form Availability Mode
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment Eligibility
The authority has set the eligibility conditions for the stenographer positions. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility will be considered for the selection. Given below are the required eligibilities set by the authority:
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent with any stream from a recognized board.
- Aspirants should have working knowledge of Hindi written Devnagri script and Rajasthani culture.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate from DOEACC. Or,
- COPA/ DPDS Certificate from an authorized NVTS or state level. Or,
- Possess a Diploma in Computer Application or Computer Science from a recognized university. Or,
- Possess a Diploma in Computer Science/ Engineering from a recognized polytechnic institute. Or,
- Completed RSCIT from VMO University, Kota. Or,
- Passed the SSLE along with Computer Science as an optional subject.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be at least 18 years old and the maximum age should be 40 years old as on 1st January 2024.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have released a total of 277 vacancies for the post of Stenographer. Apart from distributing it into different sections. The officials have also divided the vacancies into different areas. Please note that the authority reserves all the right to make changes to the advertised vacancies. Given below is the table showing detailed vacancies:
|Non TSP Area
|Non TSP Area
|Non TSP Area
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment Fee
Aspirants will also have to pay the recruitment fee while applying for the recruitment. Applications submitted without the application fee and incomplete fee will not be entertained. The fee can be paid by using multiple methods. There are also variations in the application fee amount for candidates belonging to different categories. Given below is the table showing the application fee details:
|For General Category
|For OBC/ EWS/ MBC
|For SC/ ST/ PwD
Rajasthan HC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the detailed recruitment advertisement
|28th July 2023
|Commencement of the online application process
|1st August 2023 (01.00 PM)
|Last date to submit the application fee
|30th August 2023 (05.00 PM)
|Last date to pay the application fee
|31st August 2023 (11.59 PM)
|Publication of the Admit Card
|To be announced
|Date of the Examination
|To be announced
How to apply online for the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
The online application process can become confusing if it is not followed properly. Therefore, we have prepared this block. The following are the steps with the help of which you can apply for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Rajasthan High Court through the available link address: https://hcraj.nic.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the screen will get open on the device.
- Thirdly, scroll down the page and click on the Recruitment option and two options will drop down.
- There you should click on the recruitment link and a new page will form on the device.
- Click on the Stenographer option and all related links will appear on the screen.
- Click on the application link and start filling out the details in the application for successful registration.
- Start filling out the particulars in the application form. Such as personal details, educational qualifications, etc.
- Afterwards, you must upload the required documents to the application form and the last step will remain.
- Provide payment-related details and successfully pay the application fee.
- Take a look at the application form and submit the form.
Rajasthan HC Stenographer 2023 Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|Rajasthan High Court Website Link
|To be updated
|Rajasthan HC Stenographer Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the hcraj.nic.in Stenographer Application Form?
The officials have not yet started the online application submission process. According to the notice, the application window will activate on 1st August 2023.
What is the selection procedure for HCRAJ Steno Recruitment?
The officials will first conduct the examination to shortlist the number of candiates for recruitment. After that, the officials are going to organize the Interview for the final selection.
What is the pay scale of the Rajasthan HC Stenographer position?
Candidates getting selected for the Stenographer post will get Rs. 23,700/- for a probation of 2 years. After that, They will get the Pay Metrix Level- 10 Rs. 33,800/- to 1,06,700/-
The officials are going to provide the direct application link on the official website of the Rajasthan High Court.