Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Rajasthan High Court has issued notification for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant for RHC, Junior Assistant for RSLSA & DLSAs, and clerk grade II for RSJA & district courts in the month of March 2020 but the online application process was not commenced at that time and now on 18th September authority issued a notice for the same that they are going to take the online application from eligible candidates. The online application process has started from 1st October 2020.
In this article, we will be telling you about the details of the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment vacancy and how to apply for it. Moreover, we will be telling you about the syllabus, Education criteria, Examination pattern, etc. before proceeding further on the vacancy details lets have an overview of the Rajasthan High Court.
- 1 Rajasthan High court recruitment 2020
- 2 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
- 3 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to Fill Rajasthan High Court Application form 2020?
- 5 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Syllabus and Scheme of Examination
Rajasthan High court recruitment 2020
Selected candidates will be in the probation period for 2 years with a fixed salary of 14,600/- per month. After the completion of Probation period candidates will be paid according to the Pay Matrix Level-5 with a Pay Scale of 20,800/- to 65,900/-.
UPDATE- The online application procedure for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment has started from 1st October 2020 and candidates can submit applications till 2nd November 2020. Check application link below.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
A court is a government institution, which has powers to adjudicate the legal disputes between parties and to carry out the administration of justice in civil, criminal, and administrative matters following the rule of law. In simple words, we can say that the courts are meant to grant justice and maintaining peace in the country by taking strict actions under the rule of law. There is a total of 25 high courts in India present in almost every state.
Rajasthan court is one of the prestigious courts in India. The court was established on 29th August 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. The High Court is authorized by the Constitution of India and appeals to the Supreme Court of India. The actual strength of the Judges is 34 and the sanctioned strength is 50. The court is in Jodhpur.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Vacancy Structure
The total vacancies for the Rajasthan High Court recruitment are1760. To know more about the detailed vacancy candidates can go through the detailed notification which we have given below. However, we have provided a short overview of the vacancy details. The structure of vacancy follows as-:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||268|
|Clerk Grade-II (RSJA)||8|
|Clerk Grade II (District court)||Non-TSP- 1056|
|Junior Assistant (district court)||Non-TSP-333 |
More Sarkari Naukari: RRB Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For the recruitment of clerk and other posts, the Authority has mentioned certain criteria and the candidate who follows these criteria will be eligible for the post in Rajasthan High Court. The details of the minimum educational qualifications are-:
- The candidates must have completed their graduation from any university which was established by law in India or recognized by the government.
- Along with the said qualification applicant must have basic knowledge of computer.
The candidate should be both physically and mentally fit. For this, candidates have to show the fitness certificate issued by the medical officer. The candidate who is not fit will not be considered for the job as they may face problems while doing their duty.
For the said post, the following points should be followed under the Nationality criteria.
- Should be a citizen of India,
- People of Nepal,
- People of Bhutan.
The candidate from Nepal and Bhutan will only be permitted if they have a citizenship certificate or any identity issued by the Government of India.
The candidate has to produce a good character certificate that will be issued by the institute. If not then collect it from the institute you have studied at last.
- For the age criteria, the candidate must have acquired 18 years of complete age on 01.01.2021 and should not be above 40 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC, relaxation of 5 years is provided on the upper age limit.
- for divorcee and widow women there will be no upper age limit criteria
Govt Teacher Recruitment: KVS TGT PGT Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court Application Important Details
The important details for the post in Rajasthan High Court are given below. Candidates can go through the table to have an overview of the recruitment of clerk 2020.
|Authority||Rajasthan High Court.|
|Post||Junior judicial Assistant (RHC)|
Junior Assistant (RLSA &DLSA)
Clerk Grade-II for RLSA & district court
|Age limits||18-40 Years.|
|Examination Fees|| 500/- (for Gen./OBC/EWS/SC/ST) |
350/- (for SC/ST of Rajasthan candidates)
|Starting Date to Apply||1st October 2020 (1:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Apply||1st November 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Application fee submission date||1st October 2020 to 2nd November 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online application filling notice||Read here|
|General Instructions to fill Application Form||Click Here|
|Download written exam syllabus||Click here|
How to Fill Rajasthan High Court Application form 2020?
Candidates who want to apply for various posts vacant in Rajasthan High court will have to follow simple steps for filling up the application form. The application form is the first step towards success. Therefore, candidates are requested to fill your form attentively, we have provided you the link in the above table naming as a general instruction to fill the form. Please go through the link. The steps to fill application form are-:
- Visit the Official Portal of Rajasthan High Court. (link given below)
- Go through the Recruitment 2020 on the page.
- Click on the link, you will be directed to the Registration window.
- Fill your basic details and enter your working mobile number so that you can receive your login credentials in case you forget.
- Now upload your photograph and signature as per the size mentioned on the screen.
- Proceed to the confirmation page, check your details, and press submit.
- Now, Pay the fee indicated on the screen.
- After the transaction, print the application form and keep it for future references.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Syllabus and Scheme of Examination
The examination for Rajasthan High Court 2020 for the clerk and Junior assistant and others shall consist of the subject given-:
Section A- Written Test
- This test will comprise of three papers of 100 marks each and total duration of examination is 2 hours.
- Paper will be of Hindi, English, and General Knowledge.
- In this test applicants of SC/ST category have to secure a minimum of 120 marks where other category candidates have to secure minimum 135 marks.
Section B (Computer type writing test)
Paper I (speed test)
Paper-II (Efficiency Test)
Best Job for you: UP NHM Recruitment 2020
Method of Conducting Test
The method for conducting the test for the post of clerk, Junior assistant and other in Rajasthan High Court are as follows-:
- Each part of test paper will consist of 50 MCQs carrying two marks for each question.
- Written examination will be conducted through OMR sheet.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
Method of Conducting Speed & Efficiency Test
The methods for conducting Speed and Efficiency tests are-:
- The language for Speed & Efficiency test will be processed on word software which will include formatting of text, paragraph, page, & table.
- The minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer.
- It shall also include formatting of Test, Paragraph, Page & Table using proper methods and formatting of letters.
- The font to be used for Hindi shall be “Kurti Dev 010” and for English, it will be “Calibri”.
Method of Evaluation
The mistakes in the examination will be treated for full or partial marks under following cases-:
- Partial marking on following cases-:
- Error or Omission in punctuation.
- Wrong use of capital or small letters.
- Wrong indentation of the paragraph.
- Full mistake in following cases-:
- The omission of words or figures.
- Substitution of wrong word or figure.
- Two partial mistakes will be equal to one full mistake.
- The authority has mentioned for the margin of 5% mistakes to be allowed. If the mistakes are more than 5% the excess number of mistakes over 5% shall be deducted from the total number of words dictated and the speed will be calculated.
Rajasthan high court 2020| Important points
- Candidates who will be qualified successfully in the test their merit list will be prepared by the authority.
- This merit list will be based on the total aggregate marks secured by applicants in written examination and typing test
- To qualify for the typing test applicants have to secure a minimum of 45% marks & 40% marks for SC/ST & Person with disabilities in written test but only to extent of 5 times the number of vacancies.
- Applicants who fail to secure 50% aggregately with at least 40% marks in case of SC/ST & Specially abled person and 45% for other categories in each test will not be selected.
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Admit card will be available by post?
No, candidates have to download it from the official portal
- Travel allowances will be given by the Authority?
No, candidates have to travel on their own.
- What is the last date to submit online application for the post?
1st November 2020
- What are the helpline number for the candidates regarding any query for the exam?
0291-2888100 and 2888101 during the officer hours