The Rajasthan Ayurveda Department has issued a recent notification announcing vacancies for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officer. Through this notification, the concerned authority is inviting applications for the recruitment drive, which aims to fill a total of 652 vacancies. Eligible and interested aspirants are encouraged to apply for this post, as the application process is straightforward and convenient.
Eligible applicants submitted their applications whose process is live from 26th June onwards. For further information on the Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Recruitment 2023, readers can refer to this page.
Update: The last date to submit an application for AMO is extended to 20 July from July 10, 2023.
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Recruitment 2023
The application process of recruitment is going to be conducted online. Interested candidates will be able to get the application form through Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University portal. The notification has also been provided for the candidates which will help in providing information regarding all DSRRAU Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment particulars. Candidates facing issues in the application procedure can take the help of the officials with the Helpline Number: 0291-2795356 and Email Id: email@example.com.
The recruitment process is live for a limited period only. Hence, the application link is scheduled to automatically get deactivated on 20th July 2023. No late submission or other mode of application is going to be entertained by the concerned authority. The details such as recruitment eligibility, vacancy details, etc. can be seen here.
राजस्थान आयुर्वेद विभाग भर्ती 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag|
|Name of the Post||Ayurveda Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||652 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Active|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
DSRRAU Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility
The eligibility criteria are set for the above-mentioned post by the authority concerned. It is important to fulfil the asked requirement for application acceptance. Given below are the conditions set for the above-mentioned post:
- The minimum age of the interested candidates should be at least 20 years old as on 1st January 2024.
- The maximum age of the interested candidates should not be more than 45 years old as on 1st January 2024.
- Age relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ EWS and Women of the General Category. 10 years for women belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ EWS Categories and no limit for widow and divorcee women.
- Aspirants must have possessed a bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda from a university recognized by Indian Law or its equivalent.
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag 02/2023 Vacancy Details
Given below is the table showing vacancy details of the राजस्थान आयुर्वेद विभाग भर्ती:
General Female: 48
|Scheduled Caste||General: 73|
General Female: 21
General Female: 16
|Backward Class||General: 96|
General Female: 27
|Most Backward Class||General: 23|
General Female: 07
|Economically Backward Classes||General: 46|
General Female: 13
How to apply online for the Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Recruitment?
The following are the steps that are going to help candidates submitting the Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag 02/2023 Application Form:
- The very first step in the process is to visit the official website: http://www.dsrrau.info/
- Once, you are landed on the home page, find the application link for the 652 AMO Posts.
- Now, you are required to click on the new registration link and provide its respective details such as email id and mobile number.
- Get your login details afterwards and get access to the online application form of the same post.
- Now, you are required to provide all the details asked on the application form with the correct details only.
- After that, the officials will ask you to provide a photograph of the required documents.
- Once, you are done with the particular step, you will have to move forward to the last step of the application process.
- Pay the application fee asked by the authority as per the selected category and fill in the details accordingly.
- Finally, you will have to do the final submission and keep a copy of the receipt and online form for future use.
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Application Fee
The application fee is also required by candidates to be paid. The application process cannot move ahead without the submission of the application fee. The authority will not be refunding the money once it is transferred. Here is the table showing you the details about the application fee:
|General and Creamy Layer Category (BC and EBC)||Rs. 600/-|
|OBC and EBC of NCL and EWS Category||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS of Rajasthan||Rs. 400/-|
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement||June 2023|
|Commencement of the online application||26th June 2023 (10.00 AM)|
|Last date to submit the online application||20th July 2023 (11.59 PM)|
|Last Date for application correction||–|
|Last date to pay the application fee||20th July 2023|
|Declaration of the Merit List||To be announced|
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the Official Website||DSRRAU Website Link|
|Apply Online||Check here|
|Read the Advertisement||Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the DSRRAU Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment?
The officials will be selecting eligible candidates for the position of Ayurveda Medical Officer through a merit list. Candidates whose names appear in the list will be selected for the post.
What is the pay scale of Ayurveda Medical Officer Post?
Candidates getting selected for the Ayurveda Medical Officer Post will get a handsome salary for their services. As per the officials, The Pay Matrix Level for the above-mentioned post is 14.
What is the period for submitting the Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag 02/2023 Application Form?
The officials will be accepting applications between 26 June to 10 July 2023. After the scheduled dates, all received applications will be rejected.