Ayurveda Department of Rajasthan is inviting candidates for the advertised Compounder/ Nurse Junior Grade positions. The officials are conducting the recruitment drive for a total of 947 vacancies. So, those who are interested and fulfil the eligibility conditions may submit the Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment Form, which commences on October 6th, 2023.
There is enough time available for candidates to apply for recruitment. Let’s get to know more about recruitment by reading the following article.
Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse recruitment advertisement and its application link can be accessed through the department website. According to the official schedule, the authority will close the application window on 5 November 2023.
The advertised positions will be filled in the Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani departments. The officials will be selecting candidates based on the performance of candidates in the mentioned qualifications. Get information like eligibility criteria, vacancy details, etc., on this page.
Also Read: Rajasthan Animal Attendant Recruitment 2023
nursing.rauonline.in Compounder Nurse Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
|Ayurveda Department of Rajasthan
|Name of the Position
|Compounder/ Nurse Junior Grade
|Number of Vacancies
|947 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
It is important to thoroughly read the eligibility criteria and fulfil the same to become eligible for the recruitment drive. Here are the eligibility conditions set by the selection committee:
- Aspirants must possess a three-year Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing from a recognized educational institute. Or a four-year B.Sc. degree (Ayurveda Nursing) from any educational institute established by the law in India.
- Candidate must have completed an internship in the relevant field after possessing the educational qualification.
- Interested candidates must be registered under Rajasthan Ayurved Nursing Council by the end of the application process.
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years, and the maximum age should not be less than 18 years as of 01.01.2024
राजस्थान आयुर्वेद कंपाउंडर नर्स भर्ती Vacancy
The officials have advertised a total of 947 vacancies, which are further divided into areas and categories. Below is the table showing you the vacancy (Category-Wise):
Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay the registration fee to apply for the recruitment. The officials will ask for the charges for first-time users only. The application fee option will be provided to candidates after the successful login to the Rajasthan SSO Portal. The application amount can be paid using different payment methods. The fee amount is different for different category candidates. Take a look at the table provided below to check Category-Wise Fee details:
Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Starting Date of the Application Process
|6 October 2023
|End Date of the Application Process
|5 November 2023
|End Date of the Application Correction Process
|8 November 2023
|Date of submitting the registration fee
|6 Oct to 5 Nov
How to apply for the Rajasthan Ayurveda Nurse and Compounder Recruitment 2023?
This section will provide a detailed procedure for submitting the application form. Follow these steps to apply for the Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment:
- Start the procedure by visiting the official portal of the Ayurveda Department of Rajasthan, i.e., https://nursing.rauonline.in/.
- Secondly, the website’s home page will be available on the screen.
- Thirdly, locate the option “For Apply in Compounder/ Nurse Junior Grade Recruitment Click Here” and tap on it.
- After tapping on the link, the device will shortly open a new portal.
- Please click the Registration section on the right side of the respective screen, and the drop-down menu will change accordingly.
- Now, provide the required details to get successfully registered.
- After that, log into the Rajasthan SSO Portal and then access the application form.
- Start noting down the details on the application form and then upload the asked documents as well.
- Preview the form and then move towards the application fee submission process.
- Provide all payment-related details and successfully pay the fee required to submit the form.
Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal
|Ayurveda Department Rajasthan Website Link
|Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Application Link
|Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for more updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment position?
Applicants qualifying the exam and getting selected for the Ayurved Compunder position will get the Pay Matrix Level- 10 for every month.
When will the officials release the Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment Form?
The officials have released the application form for aspirants on 6 October 2023. The application process will be continued till 5 November 2023.
What is the selection process for the nursing.rauonline.in Compounder Nurse Recruitment?
The officials will select candidates for the above-mentioned positions based on their performance in the qualifying exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the DV round where final selection will be made.
Which documents will be needed while applying for the राजस्थान आयुर्वेद कंपाउंडर नर्स भर्ती?
Applicants must keep the following documents while applying for the recruitment:
Aadhaar Card, Educational Qualification Certificate, Internship Certificate, Category Certificate (If Applicable), PWD Certificate (If Applicable), etc.