Railway NFR Apprentice Online Form 2020 @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in| Good news for the aspirants looking for the trade apprentice in Northeast Frontier Railways. The authority has released a total of 4499 posts for the trade apprentice. Interested applicants can refer to the complete article to have all the important information regarding Railway NFR Apprentice online form 2020.
The engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961, The authority has released the vacancy, which covers the skill India program. The notification was published on the official portal on 13th August 2020 while the dates to apply for the application starts from 16.08.2020 and the last date to submit the form is on 15.09.2020. The mode of application is online. Candidates are requested to bookmark our page to never miss any of the latest updates regarding the Trade Apprentice Application Form.
|NFR 2020 Form Start Date||16th August 2020|
|Last Date to apply||15th September 2020|
|Last Date Pay Fees||15th September 2020|
|Result / Merit List Declaration||Available Soon|
Railway NFR Apprentice Online Form 2020
Interested candidates can visit the official portal to apply for the apprentice online. The authority has released the notification which can be easily available on our page. Please check the link given at the end of the page. Interested candidates are requested to apply online before the last date for closing of online application.
Aspirants looking to work as an apprentice needs to satisfy all the required eligibility criteria by the authority. An applicant who wants to apply must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned on the page. Do not forget to bookmark our page to never miss any of the latest updates regarding the Railway NFR Apprentice Online Form 2020.
North Frontier Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Complete Overview
The applicant can have a quick overview of the North Frontier Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2020. More information shall be added to the table after the authority releases result for the NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
|Authority||North East Frontier Railway|
|Category||Railway NFR Apprentice Online Form 2020|
|Post for||NFR Trade Apprentice 2020|
|Starting Date to apply||16.08.2020|
|End date to apply||15.09.2020|
|Selection Process||Will be based on Merit List (trade wise, unit wise and community wise)|
|Application Fees||General (Unreserved) / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-|
SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs. 0/-
|Essential Qualification||High School passed and ITI Certificate|
The detail of the slot available for an apprentice, interested candidates are mentioned below. Please refer to the units and total number of apprentices required.
|Katihar division & TDH Workshop Unit (KIR)||490||262||145||73||970|
|Lumding division & S&T Workshop unit (LMG)||655||353||197||97||1302|
|Alipurduar Unit (APDJ)||247||133||76||37||493|
|Rangiya Unit (RNY)||218||117||67||33||435|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) Unit||273||273||80||41||539|
|Tinsukia division Unit(TSK)||243||131||73||37||484|
|Dibrugarh Workshop(DBWS) Unit||138||75||42||21||276|
Interest applicant who wants to apply for the Apprentice program under the NFR needs to follow the essential eligibility criteria. The complete details for the eligibility is depicted below in the passage. Please refer to the details.
- The crucial age of eligibility is 01.01.2020.
- The applicant should be above 15 years of age from the crucial date of eligibility.
- The applicant have completed the age of 24 years as on before the crucial date of eligibility.
- For complete age relaxation details for the recruitment, please refer to the official notification.
The list of essential qualification details are given below.
- Applicant must have secured a minimum of 50 percent marks in high school or its equivalent from any of the recognized board in India.
- Applicant must have secured National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the specific branch issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Applicant should have cleared/passed the examination before the release of the notification.
The selection shall be based on the merit list prepared by the authority. The merit will be prepared considering the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in High school/Matriculation along with the final percentage of marks scored in the course of ITI for the specific trade applied for. The average for the highschool percentage and ITI course percentage will be taken for evaluation. All the subjects in the course will be taken into consideration. However, it totally depends on the authority of how it selects the applicant. The overview of the condition in case of applicants scoring the same scores is mentioned below.
- Authority has the complete right to detain the candidature of the applicant in case he/she provides wrong information about their marks.
- If two candidates secure the same marks then the preference will be given to the one who was born earlier. If the situation becomes tie again then the one who has completed matriculation first will be preferred.
- The authority will prepare the final merit list taking all factors into consideration i.e. category, percentage of marks, unit, and trade, etc. The number of candidates shortlisted for the documents verification will be 1.5 times of the vacancies notified.
How to apply for the NFR Trade Apprentice 2020?
Interested candidates who are looking to apply for NFR Trade Apprentice 2020 can refer to the steps mentioned below which depict the ways to fill the NFR Apprentice online forms. Please refer to the direct links at the end of the page which will redirect you to the important contents of the official portal. Please read the steps first.
- Applicant have to visit the official portal of the North East Frontier Railways i.e. http://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
- The homepage of the official page will flash on the screen.
- Now tap on the notification link for the engagement of apprentices.
- You will the be direct to the online application portal of the authority.
- Read the instruction given in the page and tap on New Registration.
- After this the new window will appear, select your unit, department and trade. Refer to the image mentioned below.
- Now press the continue tab and the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the details asked in the form and the proceed towards the documents uploads.
- Upload your photograph, scanned signature and other documents asked in the application form.
- Validate your details and submit the application.
Click Here to apply online for the Railway NFR Apprentice Online Form 2020
Click Here to download the official notification for the engagement of NFR Apprentice under the Skill India program
Applicant have to upload the following documents in the application form.
SSC/High school/10th Marksheet and pass certificate
Date of birth certificate
National Trade Certificate indicating marks
Diability Certificate (if disable)
The legends for uploading photographs is 20 to 50 KB, a signature is 10 to 40 kb, left-hand Thumb is 10 to 40 kb and that of the relevant Documents are 100 to 300 kb
The contract of apprenticeship terminates on the completion of training. Currently, the time is not mention on the official notification , we will update you as we recite any information regarding it.
Yes, there is a provision for reserving 20% of the seats for the candidates who have pursued in case of direct recruitment.