RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2020: Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices. If you are looking for a government job then this can the right opportunity for you. The RCF rail Coach Factory Recruitment notification is out now and you can fill the RCF Kapurthala application form in the prescribed format. In the recently released notification, the RCF Kapurthala has released 400 vacancies available. The application will be accepted to apply for these vacant posts till 6th February 2020.
In this article, we have compiled the information about the RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices post. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here then understand the procedure to apply for the vacant posts. Here have a look at the table given below to get quick information about the RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2020;
- 1 Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Vacancy Overview
- 2 RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2020
- 3 Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria To Apply For RCF Kapurthala
- 5 How To Apply RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2020
- 6 RCF Kapurthala Recruitment Mode of Selection
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Vacancy Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Rail|
|Vacant Post Name||Apprentices|
|Number Of Available Posts||400|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2020
Indian railways are one of the biggest departments of the central government. It has a huge staff and it releases the notification to hire more aspirants from time to time. This time the notification came out for the recruitment of apprentices in RCF Kapurthala. Interested candidates need to check their eligibility to apply for the vacancies then apply online. Further in this post, the applicants will get to know the category wise vacant posts available with the RCF Kapurthala.
|Application Submission Process starts from||8 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for the Vacant posts||6 February 2020|
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Vacancy Details
The table given below has the information about the category wise vacancy details with RPF Kapurthala;
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05||03||01||01||10|
|AC & Ref Mechanic||10||05||03||03||20|
NEW Sarkari Naukari: NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For RCF Kapurthala
If you want to apply for any of the above mentioned vacant posts then first you will have to check the eligibility criteria set for the different vacancies released RCF.
- The minimum age of the candidate to apply for the vacant posts should be 15 years as of 8 January 2020.
- The maximum age to apply for the vacant posts in RCF is 24 years. 8 January 2020 is the cut off date to decide the age of the candidate.
- Any applicant under disability will get relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit of the candidate.
- Candidates from SC/ST category will get the relaxation of 05 years in upper age limit to apply for the vacancies in RCF. To the OBC candidates, 03 years of relaxation will be given in the maximum age to apply for the vacancies.
- To avail of the benefits of the relaxation in the upper age limit under a different category, the applicant will have to show the caste certificate and other documents.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- To apply for the above mentioned vacancies the applicant must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent in 10+2 examination system with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Along with this, it is also required that the applicant must have a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
- If the result of any applicant is available in grade format then it will have to convert into a percentage. To convert the grades into percentage multiply the CGPA with 9.5 and percentage will come.
Check: Latest Govt. Jobs
How To Apply RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online for the vacant posts based on their eligibility. Here are the instructions to apply online for the above-mentioned posts;
- To apply for the vacant posts available RCF the applicant will have to visit the official website of www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Here you will have to first register on the page by entering your login name, name, city, mobile number, and e-mail id.
- Make sure the mobile number and e-mail id you will mention here should be active as it will be used by the website to contact you in case of loss of password.
- After registration, you will have to enter your username and password to login on the page.
- Once you log in on the page you will have to fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature and photograph to complete the application form. The size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 20 kb to 70 kb. The scanned signature size should not be more than 05 kb to 30 kb.
- At last, you will have to pay the application fee to complete the Procedure.
|Apply Online (Registration)||(Link Expired)|
|Candidates Login||(Link Expired)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
RCF Kapurthala 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee to submit the application form to apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 is Rs. 100 for UR and OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST/PWD and female applicants, no application fee is applicable. They can fill the application format free of cost.
- The application fee can be paid through online transactions only.
- The fee can be paid after 2 days of submitting the application form.
Sarkari Job: Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form 2020
RCF Kapurthala Recruitment Mode of Selection
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list. The list will be prepared by the officials of RCF.
- The list will be prepared on the basis of the arks of the candidates scored in the 12th class and ITI certification course. To calculate the average the marks of all subjects will be considered. The average will not be taken from the marks in each subject.
- In the case of two candidates who scored the same average marks then the elder one will get a higher rank in the merit list.
- If the marks and age of any two candidates are the same than the rank will be decided on the basis of a passing year of matriculation exam.
- A final merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared merit wise and category wise.
- Shortlisted applicants will have to show their documents within 15 days of the result declaration. For document verification round no traveling allowance will be provided to the candidates.
Training And Stipend
Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to get training and during the training time, no hostel facility will be provided to the trainees. The stipend will be offered to the trainees as per the rules.
The Last Word
In this article, we have compiled all the information about the RCF Kapurthala 2020. In case of query further query, the applicant can call on 01822-227734, 227735 and dial extension number 92740 to talk to the concerned person.