Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Good news for those who are looking for Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment notification because on the 4th of June 2021, the Department of Women and Child Department of Punjab have issued a notification for the recruitment of Anganwadi Workers (AWW), Mini- Anganwadi Workers, and Anganwadi Helper. A total of 4481 posts under all three notified posts will be filled by the department. So if you are interested in the recruitment and want to apply for it then do read the eligibility details which we have given in this article and once you found yourself eligible for the post then you may submit its application on or before 3rd July 2021.
To know more about Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 like qualification, selection, and application process scroll down this page.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
As these posts are for only female applicants so only female applicants who fit into the eligibility criteria may apply for the post as per their qualification. The duly filled-in Anganwadi application form along with requisite documents need to be sent to the concerned district email IDs or concerned department of your district whose details are given at the end of this page. Remember the last to submit application is 3rd July 2021.
Summary of Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
|Advertisement for||Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment|
|Post name||Anganwadi Worker, Mini- Anganwadi Worker, and Helper|
|Total number of post||4481 (Women’s applicant)|
|Advertisement date||4th June 2021|
|Application commenced from||4th June 2021|
|Last date of application||30 days from the date of Advertisement (3rd July 2021)|
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Have a look at the list of vacancy for the post available:
- Anganwadi Worker: 1170 posts
- Mini-Anganwadi Worker: 82 posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 3229 Posts
District wise Punjab Anganwadi Vacancy distribution
In the table given below we have given the district wise posts distribution as per the posts:
|Sri Muktsar Sahib||27||202||07||236|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Applicant must have fulfilled the below-mentioned eligibility details for the post. If it was found that the applicant has submitted incorrect information and didn’t meet the eligibility criteria then such applicant application will be rejected.
Anganwadi Worker (AWW): Only such candidates apply for this post that had cleared their bachelors from a recognized university. Along with this, the applicant must have passed Punjabi at the Matric level.
Mini-Anganwadi Worker (MAWW): For this post, the applicant must have completed her bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution and must have cleared Punjabi during matric.
Anganwadi Helper (AWH): Applicants who had cleared their matriculation examination with Punjabi can apply for this post.
Along with the basic education qualification applicant also must fit into the criteria of age limit which is given below: –
- Anganwadi Worker: 18- 37 years
- Mini-Anganwadi Worker: 18- 37 years
- Anganwadi Helper: 18- 37 years
Note 1: Applicants of the SC/ST category will get some relaxation in the upper age limit which is 5 years so their maximum age should not exceed 42 years.
Note 2: The upper age limit for Widow and Divorcee applicant will be 42 years
Note 3: Physically disabled candidates who have a certificate of disability from the concerned department will also get relaxation in upper age limit which will be 47 years.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for the post will be based on the following criteria: –
- Based on applicant qualification and experience candidates merit list will be prepared
- One who is shortlisted in the merit list will be invited for interview and document verification (whose date and time will be notified later)
- Based on the interview and their qualification, the authority will reward marks to the candidates.
- Further, based on the marks secured in the interview a merit list will be prepared.
- And a joining letter will be issued to such candidates.
- While reporting on the joining date applicant needs to produce a medical certificate in a prescribed format.
- If any candidate failed to report on joining day and does not possess a medical certificate then her candidature might be canceled by the authority.
- Also, a waiting list of candidates issued by the authority, which will be used if any candidates fail to report on joining day.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Interview Weightage Criteria
Candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be awarded marks whose weightage criteria are given below: –
For Anganwadi Worker
- If an applicant has more than 60% in its bachelors: 22 Marks
- If secured percentage between 45-60%: 19 marks
- For less than 45%: 16 marks
- In case, the applicant has completed her graduation from listed subjects: 3 marks additional will be awarded (subject list given below)
- If the applicant is a widow: 3 marks additional awarded
- The interview will be of: 5 marks
For Anganwadi Helper
Based on the percentage secured in the 10th class following marks will be awarded to the applicant
- More than 60%: 25 marks
- Between 45-60%: 22 marks
- Less than 45%: 19 marks
- If the applicant is a widow: 3 marks additional
- Interview: 5 marks
List of subject in graduation is given as:
If any applicant has completed her graduation in any of the subject listed below then she may be entitle for an additional 3 marks.
- Child Development Human Development
- Home science
- Social work
How to apply for Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?
If you fulfill all required eligibility for the post, then you may submit your application offline. As there is no such process to apply online so you need to submit your application offline only and for this you need to go through the steps provided below: –
- To submit an application for Anganwadi worker or helper you need to download its application which is available on the department website and to download the same you need to first open the Women and child department of Punjab website
- Once the portal home page appears, you need to press the “Notification and circular” tab from the menu bar
- Now the advertisement of Anganwadi worker will be on your screen tap on it its hyperlink
- Now the recruitment notification pdf will display
- Now scroll down this page till you reached the bottom of the page.
- Here you will find the Punjab Anganwadi recruitment application form
- You need to download this file and take the printout of the application form
- Once you take the print out fill the application form carefully
- Affix all the required documents as required for the post
- Now send this application to your respective district officer email ID on or before the last date of application.
Details to be submitted in Punjab Anganwadi Application form
Here are the lists of details that you need to submit in the application form:
- Applicant name
- Father/husband name
- Applicant address
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar number
- Percentage of disability (if any)
- Crippled or not
- The applicant is a widow or not
- Education details
Documents required to be submitted
Along with the application, applicant needs to affix some of their documents with the application form. The list of documents is given as: –
- Age Proof: Birth certificate/ Matric certificate/ PAN Card
- Address Proof: Aadhaar card/ Voter ID/ DL/
- Category certificate
- Disability certificate: 40-50%
- Academic qualification marksheet, certificate, and degree
- Widow certificate
Applicant leave details
- In service of three-year candidates can apply for one month’s leave to go abroad and such leave applications need to be submitted one month before in this regard.
- In a calendar year, candidates can apply for 31 days of medical leave.
- In case the duration of medical leaves is more than 31 days the applicant must apply for this to the District program officer.
Punjab Anganwadi Worker Salary
Applicants shortlisted for the post will get a pay scale of Rs 10,000/- to 15,000/- per month.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Important Links
|Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Notification pdf||Click here|
|Download Punjab Anganwadi Worker Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Punjab Anganwadi Helper Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|State-wise Anganwadi Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|NVSHQ Home||Click Here|
If an applicant has any query regarding the recruitment they may contact the officials of their respective district whose details can be found by clicking here.
The women and child development department will recruit 4481 posts.
The maximum age for recruitment is 37 years but suitable relaxation is applicable for the reserved category and others.
Eligible applicant may submit their application through offline mode.
Candidates may submit their application till 3rd July 2021.
Department will issue a merit list of candidates and called for an interview. Based on the marks secured in the interview applicant will be offered a joining letter
Yes, for the notified post applicant need to clear Punjabi at the matric level.
For AWW post applicant must have completed its graduation and also studies Punjabi at matric level.
One who has completed its matriculation with Punjabi and a domiciled resident of Punjab can apply for the job.
Application form is available in the recruitment notification so you can take its printout from the notification.
The pay scale will varies from 10K to 15K.
Yes, only female candidates are eligible to apply for the post.