Punjab and Haryana High Court is inviting applications for the position of Driver. All candidates interested in the Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment drive can be a part of the engagement drive. The officials started accepting applications from eligible candidates on 12 October 2023. Applicants should submit only one application for one category.
In case the officials receive more than one application form from a candidate, then the latest one will be considered for the advertised position. In the following article, we have mentioned details about the recruitment, like application fee, eligibility criteria, etc.
Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2023
Candidates who merely satisfy the eligibility criteria will not be entitled to be considered for the recruitment exam. If the authority receives any application in any respect, they will reject the candidature of those candidates summarily at any stage of the recruitment process.
Punjab and Hayana HC application drive will end on 2 November 2023. Latest updates about the recruitment can be checked on this page.
highcourtchd.gov.in Driver Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Name of the Position||Driver|
|Employment Notice Number||03/DRV/HC/2023|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Location||Punjab and Haryana|
पंजाब और हरियाणा उच्च न्यायालय चालक Eligibility Criteria
Candiates must read and fulfill all conditions mentioned by the officials. The following are the eligibility conditions specified by the officials:
- The age of candidates should not be lower than 18 years and should not exceed 35 years old.
- Interested applicants must have passed Class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board with Punjabi or Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Applicants must possess a Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License.
- Aspirants should have at least two years of experience in driving cars.
- Candidates must not have been convicted of any offence for negligent driving.
Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have advertised a total of 19 vacancies for the position of Driver. Get Category-Wise Vacancy details below:
|SC/ ST/ BC||02|
|Total Vacancies||19 Vacancies|
Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Application Fee
The application fee submission is a part of the whole application process. Some available fee payment modes are debit cards, credit cards, etc. The application fee amount is different for reserved categories. Below is the table showing Category-Wise Application Fee:
|Categories||Facilitation Charges||Examination Fee|
|General and Candidates residing other than Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh||Rs. 510/-||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ BC of Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh||Rs. 510/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Ex. Servicemen||Rs. 510/-||Rs. 250/-|
Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Display of the recruitment advertisement||12 October 2023|
|Starting Date of the Application Process||12 October 2023|
|The last date of the Application Process||2 November 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the Written Shortlisting Test||December 2023/ January 2024|
How to apply for the Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2023?
Here is the detailed procedure through which you can apply for the recruitment:
- The first step will be going to the official portal of the Punjab and Haryana High Court through this link address: https://highcourtchd.gov.in/
- Secondly, go to the Announcement section and click on the HC Driver Recruitment link.
- After that, a new page will form where you must locate and tap on the file link “How to fill out the application form for the post of Driver”.
- Under the file, you can see the application link, click on it and the application portal will form on the respective device.
- Start the process by registering to the portal, which will need basic details like name, mobile number and others.
- After that, log into the portal and open the application form.
- Start providing the details on the application form like educational qualification, experience, etc.
- Now, attach the documents to the application form like the signature and application form.
- After that, pay the application fee successfully by providing the correct details related to it.
- Take a look back at the whole form once again and do the final submission.
Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||Punjab and Haryana HC Website Link|
|Apply Online||Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Application Link|
|Check Out||Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary for the Driver position?
Aspirants getting selected for the positions of Punjab and Haryana HC Driver will get the Pay Scale of 21,700/- (Level-3) of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
When will the authority commence the पंजाब और हरियाणा उच्च न्यायालय ड्राइवर भर्ती प्रक्रिया?
The officials have commenced the application process on 12 October 2023. The application process is scheduled to end on 2 November 2023.
What is the selection process for the Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment?
After the completion of the application process, the authority will conduct the Written Shortlisting Test. Shortlisted candidates will then be called for the Practical Test-cum-Interview, where the final selection will be made.
What to do if there is any error in the highcourtchd.gov.in Driver Application process?
Applicants can resolve their queries related to the application process through helpdesk phone no: +91-9513438011 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all days except on Sundays and Gazetted holidays.