Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment (Open): The officials are inviting eligible candidates to come forward and apply for the vacancies released by them. The officials have released vacancies for a total of 11 different posts. A total of 320 vacancies have been released by the concerned authority. If you were also waiting for any of the vacancies released by the authority then you should apply for them. There is no need to wait for the application link as it has already been released online. The selection committee activated the application window on 7th March 2023.
Online mode has been decided for the application submission process. Any received application through other modes will get rejected. Go through the article and get every important detail related to the Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023.
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023
The officials will provide all recruitment activities on the official web portal of PMC. Posts such as Medical Officer, Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, etc are going to be filled in through this recruitment drive. The officials decided to inform the interested candidates about the recruitment by releasing the advertisement. The advertisement has been provided online on the same PMC portal. It is always promoted that candidates should read the advertisement before coming to the conclusion about the recruitment.
The PMC Application window will remain active till On 30th April 2023, the application link will get disabled. We have attached a direct application link in this article for aspirants. Through the following article, readers will get to know more about eligibility, vacancies, etc.
Highlights of www.pmc.gov.in Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Number of vacancies||320 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
पुणे महानगरपालिका भर्ती Eligibility Conditions
The selection committee has also mentioned eligibility in the recruitment notification. As per the authority, only those candidates will be selected for the recruitment process who will fulfil the conditions set by the authority. The following are the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned posts:
- The minimum age of candidates applying for the recruitment should be at least 18 years old.
- The maximum age of candidates applying for the recruitment should not be more than 45 years old.
- Some years of relaxation are applicable for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- The educational qualification differs for various posts released under recruitment. Refer to the pdf provided below to check the Education Qualification Post-Wise:
PMC Educational Qualification Pdf
PMC 2023 Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Deputy Director (Zoo) |
(Deputy Superintendent of Parks (Zoo)
|Health Inspector/Sanitary Inspector||40|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||10|
|Medical Officer/Resident Medical Officer||20|
|Senior Health Inspector/Senior Sanitary Inspector/|
Divisional Health Inspector
|Animal Husbandry Supervisor (Live Stock Supervisor)||1|
How to apply online for the Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment?
The whole application process takes just a few minutes to complete. Here are the steps through which the PMC Application Form can be filled in:
- Start the process by landing on the home screen of the PMC website through this link: https://www.pmc.gov.in/
- After landing on the home page, scroll down the page and find the Recruitment section in the middle of the page.
- Now only the link to the respective recruitment will be available there, click on it.
- After clicking on it, a new portal will appear consisting of recruitment-related links.
- There you will be asked to tap on the “Click here to apply online” option and a new portal will appear.
- Click on the registration link available on the right side of the screen.
- Get yourself registered successfully by providing the basic details. For example, email id, phone number, etc.
- After that, you must log in by entering your registration number and password and get access to the application form.
- Now, start filling out the personal, address and educational qualification details in the application form.
- Once, all details are filled in recheck them and upload the asked documents in their asked size and format.
- Finally, do the fee submission process by paying the asked application fee in the available payment modes.
- At last, complete the whole application process by doing the final submission.
Also Read: Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2023
PMC 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting of Online Application||08th March 2023|
|Last date of Online Application||30th April 2023|
|Last date for Payment of Application Fees||30th April 2023|
|Publication of Admit Card||At least 7 Days before the exam|
|Online Examination||May 2023|
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee submission is one of the steps in the application process. It is important to complete this step in order to complete the application procedure. It is informed that once the application fee is submitted then it will not be returned to the owner at any cost. So, one must submit the application fee carefully.
The application is Rs. 1,000/- for candidates belonging to the open category ad candidates belonging to the reserved category will have to pay Rs. 900/- as an application fee.
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website||PMC Website Link|
|Apply Online||Pune Municipal Corporation Application Link|
|Date Extended Notice||Read Here|
|Read the Advertisement||Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment Advertisement|
|For more updates, check||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no need to wait for the application form. The officials have already released it online on the PMC portal on 7th March 2023.
Aspirants must keep their photo identity card, educational qualification certificates, caste certificate (If Applicable), address proof, Date of Birth proof, owd certificate (If applicable), etc, while filling out the application form.
You can access the application through the Pune Municipal Corporation website. However, the easiest process is to simply click on the direct application link provided above on the page.