PNB SO Recruitment 2020: Punjab National Bank is inviting the applications from the eligible job seekers. The bank has released the vacancies for the post of Special Officer (SO), and interested candidates will have to apply online to get the job. As banking is a lucrative sector, so it is expected that a huge number of banking job aspirants will apply for this job.
According to PNB SO Recruitment notification 2020, the bank has released a total of 535 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer. Many different posts are listed under the PNB SO Recruitment, such as Manager Treasury, Manager Credit, and a few others. The bank has released the PNB SO Recruitment notification 2020 on its official website. The applicants can apply for available vacancies through the official website of PNB.
Here we have compiled the eligibility criteria required to apply for the available vacancies in Punjab National Bank. The banking job aspirants can also apply for the vacant posts from this page. Furthermore, the applicants will also get to know how they can apply for the available vacancies, the application fee, and the selection procedure for the available vacancies in the bank from this page. So please read the article to check your eligibility for the vacant posts of SO and then apply for them.
- 1 PNB SO Recruitment 2020
- 2 PBN SO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How To Apply For PNB SO Recruitment 2020
- 4 PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
PNB SO Recruitment 2020
|Article Sub Category||Bank Recruitment|
|Name of Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Vacant Posts||Special Officer|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Online Exam and Interview|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Minimum Required Qualification||Different according to the vacant Posts|
|PNB SO Recruitment Notification 2020 Status||Released|
|Official Website of Bank||https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.aspx|
Available SO Vacancies In Punjab National Bank
PNB has released the notification for 500+ vacancies on different posts. All these vacant posts come under the category of Special Officer in the bank. The vacancies will be available in the bank category wise. As per the rule, a few vacant posts will be reserved for the job seekers from the reserved category. Here are the details of overall vacancies available in the bank for all irrespective of their category. You can check the post name and number of vacant posts from the table given here;
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Sr. Manager (Risk)||40|
|Sr. Manager (Credit)||50|
|Total Vacant Posts||535|
PBN SO Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Here are the dates to apply for the available vacancies in Punjab National Bank. Read the table and mark the below-mentioned dates in your calendar.
|PBN Releases the PNB SO Recruitment 2020||8 September 2020|
|Interested Candidates Can Apply for the suitable Post in PNB||8 September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for the PNB Recruitment 2020||29 September 2020|
|Applicants Can pay the application fee till||29 September 2020|
|Recruitment Exam can be held||October 2020|
The job seekers who want to apply for the vacant posts in the bank need to make sure that they won’t wait till the last date to apply for the vacancies or to pay the application fee. Try to be an early bird to send your application to the bank. Sometimes on the last day for application submission, the website works slowly due to high traffic, so be an early bird to apply for the vacancies in the bank.
PBN SO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
As the bank has released vacancies for different posts, so the eligibility criteria have to be different for each one. You can check your qualification with the bank’s requirement and then apply online for the available and most suitable vacant post;
- The age limit for all the vacancies in on Manager Level is 25 to 35 years.
- To apply for the post of Senior Manager Post, the minimum age of the candidates is 25 years, and the maximum age is 35 years.
- Applicants from the reserved category will get the relaxation in maximum age limit as per the rules.
- Manager (Risk): For this post, the required degree is Either Bachelor or Masters in Maths/Economics or Statics. Or the applicants have done any one of the followings; FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF. The minimum scored marks should be 60% aggregate.
- Manager (Credit): Those who have done CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or have equivalent educational qualifications from ICAT can apply for this post.
- Manager (Treasury): Applicant must have done MBA Finance or equivalent to apply for this post.
- Manager (Law): A law graduate with a minimum of 60% marks is suitable to apply for this post.
- Manager (Architect): Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is the minimum requirement to apply for this post.
- Manager (Civil): those who have a degree of B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a government recognized university can apply for this post.
- Manager (Economics): Candidates must have a P.G. degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks from a government recognized university.
- Manager (HR): The Job Seeker with H.R. – Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equal educational qualification can apply for this post.
- Sr. Manager (Risk): Candidates who have done Bachelor’s or Masters in Maths/Economics or Statics. Or the applicants have done any one of the following; FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF with 60% marks in aggregate can apply for this post.
- Sr. Manager (Credit): the educational qualification for this post will be the same as for the Manager (Credit).
Though we have mentioned the minimum required qualification to apply for the vacant posts in Punjab National Bank for Special Officer’s post. Still, we recommend that you read the official notification to get more detail about the required qualification.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Salary
- The salary for the post of manager in PNB will be as follows; 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
- For the Senior Managers in PNB, the salary details are as follows; 42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490
How To Apply For PNB SO Recruitment 2020
Read the stepwise instructions to apply for the most suitable job in PNB. Follow the given instructions on or before the last day to submit the application form.
Step 1: Follow the below link to apply for the vacant posts in Punjab National Bank.
Step 2: Click on the New Registration link if you don’t have a login name or pass the word. Register on the page, and you will get the login credentials. With the help of them, you will have to log in on the page. If you already have login details, then log in on the page.
Step 3: After login here, you will have to fill all the asked details.
Step 4: As the application submission process is conducted online so you will have to upload your photograph, signature, and educational documents on the website.
Step 5: Pay the application fee to complete the procedure to apply online for the vacant posts in PNB. Take a print out of the fee receipt for further use.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- The application fee for the applicants from UP and OBC category is INR 850/-
- For the applicants from SC/ ST and PWBD, the application fee is 175/-
The fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Mobile Wallets too.
Selection Process for PNB SO 2020
The selection of suitable candidates for the post of Special Officer in Punjab National Bank will be made through an online test. The shortlisted candidates from the online test will appear in an interview. So the mode of selection in PBN is as follows;
- Online Test
It is a must for the applicant to qualify both of the rounds of selections to get the job in the bank. The PNB will release the result of the online test on its website. Only those who have qualifies the test will appear in the interview round. The bank will release an admit card for each round of selection. PNB will announce the result of the selected candidates through a merit list on its website.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the important points of the PNB SO Recruitment Exam 2020 here;
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- In the exam, questions will be asked from Reasoning, Professional Knowledge, English Language, and Q.A.
- The online exam will be for 200 marks, and in this, the applicants will have to answer 200 questions.
- Fifty questions will be asked from each section of the exam.
- The interview will be for 35 marks. To clear the exam and the interview, the applicant will have to score a minimum of 40% marks in each.
- It is a must to qualify the online test to appear in the interview.
|To Apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020||Apply Here|
|PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Official Notification||Check Here|