Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 for 10+2 pass students is live now. Recently. Patna High Court (PHC) published an advertisement vid notification number PHC/02/2023 to fill 51 vacant posts for stenographers. The administrative staff of the Patna High Court will be appointing 12th-class contenders to fill up this Group C Post in Level-4. The submission of application forms has been started on their website (patnahighcourt.gov.in) and will end on 24th August 2023. The details about the Patna High Court Stenographer 10+2 recruitment 2023 are mentioned on this page.
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Candidates are recommended to read the advertisement thoroughly and verify all the pointers filled inside the application very carefully prior to its final submission. Any request for changes in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstances. The application forms of the contenders will be rejected who couldn’t meet the decided eligibility criteria for the post. For the rest of the matter regarding the Patna High Court Stenographer 10+2 Recruitment 2023 hang on this page.
Patna High Court Stenographer Application Form 2023: Glance
|Higher Authority||Patna High Court (PHC)|
|Post||Stenographer (Group C Post) in Level-4|
|Availability of Application Form||Available|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
|Pay Matrix||₹25,500 to ₹81,100|
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment Timetable
|Date of submitting application forms||3 August 2023|
|Last date to submit application forms||24 August 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||26 August 2023|
|Exam Date||Notified Later|
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Vacancies Details:
|Category||Total no of posts||Horizontally reserved posts for women|
Note: Out of 51 posts, 03 posts should be horizontally reserved for the OH candidates in their respective category.
PHC Stenographer Application Fee
The candidates are supposed to pay their individual application/examination in the following manner:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- General/BC/EWS/EBC Candidates: ₹1,100.
- SC/ST/OH Candidates: ₹550.
Note: The application/examination fee should be accepted through only mode only and the application form without fee will not be accepted by the authorities. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and concession of the fee will be provided to the SC/ST/OH candidates of Bihar state only.
Patna HC Stenographer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Education Qualifications||The candidate must possess the following essential & preferential qualifications for the Stenographer post as of 01st Jan 2023:|
(a) They should have passed 10 and 10+2 from a well-recognised Board/Council.
(b) Possess a certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from any Institution.
(c) Issued with a Diploma/Certificate of at least 06 months course in the Computer Applications.
(d) Min. speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand & min. speed of 40 words per minute in English typing.
The preferential qualifications which a candidate should have to apply for the post are:
(a) They should have served in the Territorial Army for a min. year of 02 years.
(b) Obtained a ‘B’ certificate from the National Cadet Corps (NCC)/other things will be given equal preference during the Interview round.
|Age-Limit||(a) The minimum age limit for male candidates is between 18 years and for female candidates, the minimum age limit is 18 years.|
How to submit Patna High Court Stenographer application form?
There are two stages that are involved in Patna HC application form submission: –
- Go to Patna High Court Portal (patnahighcourt.gov.in).
- Under the section of ‘Notices regarding recruitment’ select the ‘Stenographer Recruitment Examination-2023’.
- Then tap on ‘Click Here’ link given on the right side of the ‘To Register’ option.
- The registration link will get visible in front of your eyes.
- Note down all the details needed on the form including Candidate Name, DOB, Gender, Mobile No, Email Address.
- Tick on ‘Genrate OTP’ box of the declaration box and enter the ‘Captcha Code’ and ‘OTP’.
- Once the verification of details and OTP is done, the registration number and password will be communicated on your registered email id & mobile number.
- On the registration form page, the ‘Login’ will be given on the right side of the page.
- The Login page will get open and submit your Registration No, Password & Captcha Code.
- Then tap on ‘Login’ button and the application form will get open in which you’ll se that some of the details are already prefilled and it will not get modified.
- At first, candidates have to fill in their Personal Details, Additional Details, Communication Details, Qualification and Experience, Exam City name.
- After being done by mentioning the above details press the ‘Save and Next’ box given at the end of the page.
- On the ‘Upload Photograph/Documents’ page, upload the following documents as a Scanned copy of a recent passport-size photograph, Signature image, Class 10th & 12th Marsheet & Certificate, Graduation Marksheet & Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Category Certificate and other relevant documents.
- The size of the scanned passport size photograph and signature image should be between 50kb-80kb in the format of jpeg/png/jpg whereas, the size of the documents should be between 100kb-300kb in jpeg/jpg/pdf format.
- After completing the submission & uploading all details and documents, take a ‘Preview’ of the application form and do the modifications select ‘Final Submit’ and your application form will be submitted.
- Thereafter, you will be connected to the ‘Payment Page’ where you have to pay the examination/application fee through an online medium.
- The message of successful payment will come on your mobile number then tick on the ‘ Application Form/e-receipt Printout’ option and you’ll get the hard copy of your application form and fee receipt.
Please note that the above-mentioned process is only valid for applying. No other mode of submitting the application form or incomplete steps will be appreciated by the staff.
Patna HC Stenographer Selection Process
After finalizing the correct submitted application forms, the candidates will be informed to attend the ‘Written Test’, and those who are able to clear the same will be invited for the ‘Interview Round’. After the conduction rounds, the administrative staff will give the ‘Appointment Letter’ to the qualified candidates.
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Key Links
|Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment Window||Click Here|
|Login Window||Click Here|
|Application Form Guidelines||Click Here|