Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission is inviting applications for the position of Revenue Inspector, ICDS Supervisor, Amin and other positions. Interested participants can apply for the OSSSC Recruitment 2024 by submitting the application form. A total of 1895 vacancies have been advertised that are broadly divided into various posts and categories.
The officials have released the application form on 30 December 2023. Check out details about the Odisha SSSC Recruitment like the application process, eligibility and more in the following article.
OSSSC Recruitment 2024
The OSSSC website holds the direct link to the application form. The registration process is scheduled to end on 20 February, whereas the application process is scheduled to end on 28 February 2024. The officials will select candidates for the position by conducting the prelims and mains exam. One must submit the application form before the deadline to avoid delay. Please note that the ICDS Supervisor position is available for female candidates only.
www.osssc.gov.in Recruitment 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|Name of the positions
|Revenue Inspector, ICDS Supervisor, Amin and others
|Number of vacancies
|2895 vacant posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
OSSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Readers need to go through the eligibility conditions to understand the qualifications and other eligibility requirements for the respective positions. In case of ineligibility, their candidature will be rejected. The following is the detailed eligibility criteria required for the OSSSC Recruitment:
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 21 years, and the maximum age must be 38 years old.
- Given below are the detailed educational qualification requirements:
|Must have qualified the bachelor’s degree examination in any discipline for a recognized university.
They must know computer applications.
|Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized educational institute.
|Assistant Revenue Inspector and Amin
|Interested ones must have passed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
They must hold a diploma in Engineering.
One should also have some basic computer application knowledge.
|Statistical Field Surveyor
|Aspirants must have passed the class 12th examination conducted by the CHSE, Odisha/ CBSE/ CISCE.
Odisha SSSC Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Issuance of the detailed recruitment advertisement
|29 December 2023
|Commencement of the registration and application process
|30 December 2023
|The last date of the registration process
|20 February 2024
|The last date of the online application process
|28 February 2024
|Date of the preliminary examination
|May/ June 2024
|Date of the main examination
|September/ October 2024
How to apply for the OSSSC Recruitment 2024?
In the following section, we are going to provide candidates with the process which can be used to apply for the OSSSC Recruitment. Follow the step-by-step guide available below to get help in the application submission process:
- Commence the process by searching the OSSSC website’s link o the search bar i.e., https://www.osssc.gov.in/
- The landing page will open on the respective device after searching the link.
- Now, you will have to locate the Apply Online link on the top right side of the screen.
- Click on it and the website will redirect the users to a new page.
- Now, you will see a list of ongoing recruitment. Find the recruitment name of Amin, Revenue Inspector and others.
- After finding the link, click on the registration link available in front of it to open the registration form.
- Provide basic details like name, mobile number, and others to complete the online registration process.
- Afterward, use the login button and get hold of the application form.
- Now, enter detailed information such as educational qualifications, address, and others carefully.
- Thoroughly re-read the entered details and provide the application process further.
- Now, you need to attach the scanned files of the requested documents to the application form.
- Finally, take a look back at the form and submit it to complete the application process.
OSSSC Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Portal
|OSSSC Website Link
|OSSSC Recruitment Application Link
|OSSSC Recruitment Advertisement Link
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the www.osssc.gov.in advertised position?
Applicants getting selected for the position of Assistant Revenue Inspector will get a Pay Scale of 19,900/- to 63,200/-, Pay Matrix Level 04, Cell- 01, Amin and Statistical Field Surveyor will get the Pay Scale of 18,000/- to 56,900/-, Pay Matrix Level 03, Cell- 01 and the remaining posts will get Pay Scale of +35,400/- to 1,12,400/-, Pay Matrix Level 09, Cell- 01.
What is the application fee for the OSSSC Recruitment?
Aspirants are informed that the officials are not charging any amount as an application fee to apply for the OSSSC Recruitment. So, one must not pay any cost while submitting the application form.
Which documents need to be attached to the application form?
Aspirants will have to attach the following documents to the application form:
Aspirant’s Passport-Sized photograph and Specimen Signature in the jpg/ jpeg/ png format. The size of the signature should lie between 20 to 50 kb, and the photo file should lie between 20 to 100 kb.
When will the officials release the Odisha SSSC Recruitment Form?
The officials started the registration and application process on the same day i.e., 30 December 2023. However, the registration process will end on 20 February 2024, and the application process on 28 February 2024.