OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has advertised a notification for the OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023. The commission has released a total of 7483 vacancies and the eligible candidates can apply for the group c post of nursing officer starting from the 27th of January,2023. The last date to apply for these positions is the 17th of February, 2023. The candidates can apply online for the Nursing Officer Recruitment through the official portal of the OSSSC i.e. www.osssc.gov.in.
However, prior to applying for this recruitment, the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria only after which the applicant can apply for this recruitment. This article will cover the eligibility criteria for this recruitment along with the essential information required by the candidates.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
The Odisha Commission has published a total of 7483 vacancies. These vacancies are of District Cadre Group-C designation of the Nursing Officer. Moreover, these vacancies are from all 30 district establishments along with the 13 hospitals and medical colleges. These hospitals and colleges are under the Health and Family Welfare Department of the government of Odisha. Here in this article, we will provide the number of vacancies published along with the important dates to apply for this recruitment. Most importantly the eligibility criteria for the Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 and the procedure to apply for this recruitment.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Overview
The highlights of the OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment have been provided in the table below:
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Recruitment For||Nursing Officer|
|Group||District Cadre Group-C|
|Concerned Authority||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||7483|
|Minimum Qualification Required||12th Pass|
|Mode of Application||Online|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment Schedule
The candidates can check the important dates provided in the table below. These dates are crucial for the candidates planning to appear for the Nursing Officer examination. This will also help the candidates to strategise their studies accordingly.
|Advertisement Release Date||21st of January,2023|
|Online Registration and submission of application begins from||27th of January, 2023|
|Online Registration and submission of application ends on||17th of February,2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|Date of Examination||19th of March, 2023 (Tentative)|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Vacancies 2023
The commission has released a total of 7483 vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer. The commission has released the vacancies in a detailed form. The vacancies are assigned according to the establishment. Apart from this, the vacancies are also distributed according to the districts and the category wise. The applicants can have a look at these vacancies in the official notification. The candidates can download the notification as we have provided a direct download link at the end of this article.
OSSSC Group C Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are advised to go through this section properly as it will be the deciding factor for the candidates to apply for this recruitment.
The candidates planning to appear for the Nursing Officer Recruitment should have passed the 12th Examination or its equivalent from a recognized board. Along with this, the applicant is also required to have a diploma in BSc/GNM Nursing from any authorized Hospital and Medical College of the state which should be authorized by the Indian Nursing Council.
Apart from this, the candidate should also have registered their name in the Nursing Council in Odisha and should also possess the registration certificate of the same on the advertisement date. The same certificate should be uploaded online by the candidate.
The candidate should have achieved a minimum age of 21 years and should not be more than 38 years of age on the 21st of January,2023. The age relaxation for the different categories is as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|Ex-Servicemen||Total Period of Service in Defence|
How to Apply for OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
The applicants can apply for the nursing officer recruitment by following the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of the Odisha Commission i.e. www.osssc.gov.in
- Now on the top right side of the homepage, the applicant will find a link to “Apply Online”.Click on that link.
- A new page will open up on the screen.
- New users have to register themself first by clicking on the “Register” link provided.
- Now candidate will find the notification along with a ‘New user’ option with that. Click on the new user icon.
- Now read all the instructions provided on the new page and click on the ‘Proceed to Registration’ option.
- Provide a valid Email ID and mobile number. An OTP will be sent to the registered email id and phone number. Fill out that OTP and proceed towards the registration process.
- Fill in the ‘Username ‘ and other details as required. Also, add a ‘Password’.The candidates are required to upload their signature also and submit it.
- After successful registration, again login by filling in the username and password.
- After logging in, fill in the educational details and upload the photo and other docs as required.
- Now pay the application fees online and after reviewing all the details submit your application form.
Lastly, the applicants are advised to download the filled-in application form and take the printout of it for further use.
Prior Documents Required
- Scanned Signature of size between 20kb and 50 kb and its format should either in jpeg, png or in jpg.
- Scanned coloured passport-size photo in either jpeg, jpg or in png format and its size should be between 20 and 100kb.
Odisha Nursing Officer Application Fees
The candidates are not required to pay any examination or application fees for this designation.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Selection Process
The candidates have to appear for a written examination OMR based. The question type will be MCQ. The duration of the exam will be of 1 hour consisting of 100 questions for 100 marks.
|Apply Here>>||OSSSC Nursing Officer Application Form|
|Download>>||OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification|
|For more updates visit >>||NVSHQ HOME|
The selected candidates will be liable to a pay scale of 29200-92300.
Yes, speaking, reading and writing skills are necessary to appear for this exam. Apart from this, the candidate should have passed the middle school exam with Odia as the language subject.
Yes, there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer in the written exam.