Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission issued a new recruitment advertisement for the position of Lab Technician on 15 September 2023. The officials are inviting applications from all eligible candidates for the advertised position. The authority has decided to fill out the 921 vacancy position through the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment drive.
According to the official recruitment schedule, the author will start the application process on 21 September 2023. The whole application process will be conducted online. So, one must not submit the application through any other mode. Get information regarding the online application submission process, vacancies and others under this page.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023
The official website will hold the application and every other related link to the recruitment. After providing the short advertisement, the official also released the detailed advertisement which includes every crucial information related to the recruitment. Applicants are advised to read the advertisement before starting the application submission process. The application process will be conducted for a limited period.
The registration process will be conducted for a limited period. As per the officials, the last date to register online is 15 September and successfully register one may submit their application form by 20 October 2023. There is no application fee for this recruitment. All updates regarding the recruitment will be updated on this page from time to time. In the meantime, get to know more about the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment.
www.osssc.gov.in Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Officials||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Position||Laboratory Technician|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Eligibility
The officials have set the eligibility conditions for candidates who are interested in the recruitment drive. It is compulsory for candidates to fulfil the conditions in order to be considered for the advertised position. Below are the eligibility conditions set by the officials:
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 21 years old and the maximum age should not exceed 38 years old.
- Aspirants must have passed the Class 12th Science Exam from a recognized board.
- Must have passed a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a government or private educational institute.
- Applicants obtaining higher qualifications like BMLT or MLT are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- Aspirants must be registered under the Laboratory Technician Council and possess a valid registration certificate.
- Candidates must be able to speak, write and read Odia language fluently. They must have valid qualifications to prove it.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Vacancy
The officials have advertised a total of 921 vacancies which are further divided into various categories. Readers who are interested in knowing the detailed Category-Wise Vacancies can check out the table prepared below:
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Required Documents
Interested aspirants must keep the required documents while applying for recruitment. Candidates will have to upload some documents and provide details of some documents. The following is the list of the required documents:
- Specimen Signature in jpg/ jpeg/ png format. Must range between 20 to 50 kb.
- Educational Qualification Certificate and Mark Sheets.
- Passport Sized Coloured Photograph of candidates in jpg/ jpeg/ png format. Must range between 20 to 100 kb.
- Date of Borth Proof
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable), etc.
Odisha Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement||15 September 2923|
|Commencement of the registration and application process||21 September 2023|
|Last date of online registration||15 October 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||20 October 2023|
|Date of the written exam||November 2023|
How to apply for the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023?
Readers will get the detailed process of submitting the application form under this section. The following steps will help you in applying for the recruitment:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the OSSSC through this link: https://www.osssc.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, find and click on the Apply Online option available on the right side.
- A new page will open where ongoing recruitment will be available. You must tap on the New User link available in front of the respective post.
- Afterwards, the registration form will appear on the device. Provide the basic details and get registered.
- Now access the application form using the provided login credentials and start filling out the details on it.
- After that, you must upload the documents asked in the application form carefully.
- Once, the uploading process is completed, move towards the last step of the application form after previewing the form.
- Select the payment gateway and provide the details according to the selected mode (If Asked).
- Finally, pay the fee and submit the application form. Keep a printout of the application fee and fee receipt safe till the end of the recruitment drive.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||OSSSC Website Link|
|Application Link||Submit here|
|Check Out||OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the OSSSC Lab Technician position?
Aspirants getting selected for the position of Lab Technician will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 25500-81100, Pay Matrix Level- 7, Cell- 01
What is the selection process for the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment?
The officials are going to conduct the written exam after the completion of the application process. After that, the selected candidates will have to appear for the document verification, and then the counselling process will take place.
What is the time period for submitting the application form?
The officials are going to accept applications from eligible candidates between 21 September to 20 October 2023. After the deadline, no application will be accepted.
What is the application fee for the www.osssc.gov.in Laboratory Technician Recruitment?
According to the official notice, there is no application fee for the Laboratory Technician position. So, no applicants should pay the fee to apply for the recruitment.