OSSC Teacher Recruitment: The Candidates who wish to get recruited as Teachers in Odisha can soon apply for the recruitment. Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC has announced vacancies for Regular Teachers including TGT, PET, Telugu Teachers, Hindi Teachers, and more. The commission will recruit the applicants on the basis of their application forms, eligibility, and performance in the selection procedure.
In order to provide all the necessary information pertaining to the appointment of teachers and the application form, the authorities have also released a notification pdf. The candidates can check all the important details regarding the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 in the following article, including the direct link to the application form and notification pdf.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment Notification 2022
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced the availability of 7540 posts of Teachers in the state. Posts are available for TGT, PET, and Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, and Sanskrit Teachers. The aspirants who are eligible and are seeking to get recruited will have to apply from 11 December 2022. The authorities have declared that the application process will be conducted online through the official portal of the OSSC. The last date to fill out the form and submit it is 9 January 2023. Those who will send in the application forms will be called in to appear for Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Certificate Verification.
Each stage has to be qualified in order to move on to the next one. The final selections will be made on the basis of performance in the Mains Examination and eligibility of the applicants as indicated upon the verification of the Certificates.
OSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||OSSC Teacher Recruitment|
|Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC|
|Advertisement Number||IIE-146/ 2022-6785/2022|
|Number of Vacancies||7540|
|Subjects||TGT: Arts, PCM, and CBZ|
Language: Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, and Urdu
Physical Education Teacher PET
|Commencement of Application||11 December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||9 January 2023|
|Application Fee||Not Notified|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination|
Selection List on the basis of Eligibility and Performance in Mains Examination
Odisha Teachers Vacancy Details
The authorities at Odisha Staff Selection Commission have announced a total of 7540 vacancies fr teachers. However, these vacancies are distributed on the basis of the kind of teaching post available for recruitment. Further, the openings are reserved on the basis of caste and categories. Additionally, out of all the posts, 2487 vacancies are reserved on the basis of gender criteria for Females. Check the detailed vacancies below:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Unreserved UR||Socially and Educationally Backward Class SEBC||Scheduled Caste SC||Scheduled Tribe ST||Grand Total|
|1.||TGT Arts||M: 470|
|2.||TGT PCM||M: 292|
|3.||PGT CBZ||M: 224|
Salary Details for Odisha Teachers 2022
The authorities will be paying the teachers totally on the basis of the posts they are appointed at. Here is the salary criteria announced by the authorities:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Level||Pay (Monthly)|
|1.||TGT: Arts, PCM, or CBZ||9||Rs. 35,400|
|2.||Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, or Sanskrit Teacher||9||Rs. 35,400|
|3.||Physical Education Teacher PET||8||Rs. 29,200|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC Teachers Recruitment
The candidates who are eligible can only apply for the recruitment of the post of Teacher in Odisha under the latest recruitment of Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants should be of good character and sound health, and if married, they shall not be bound to a polygamous relationship.
- Must have enough proficiency in Odia language such that they are able to read and write the language. For this, they must have passed the Class 10 or 12 Exam with Odia as a subject or passed the Odia High School Certificate Examination.
- The candidate must compulsorily be educationally qualified for the post they are applying for, as per the criterion announced by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC.
Documents Required for OSSC Teachers Verification
The Applicants must possess the following documents for the purpose of verification:
- Passport sized Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Candidate’s signature’s specimen
- Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, or any other Government Identity Document of the Applicant
- High School Certificate or equivalent level education document from a recognised board of education
- Certificate or Marksheet for the Senior Secondary School from a recognised board of education
- Pass Certificate and Marksheet for Graduation and Post Graduation of the Candidate from a recognised college or university
- Passing Certificate and necessary documents regarding Odisha Staff Selection Teachers Eligibility Test OSSTET
- Caste or Category Certificate of the Candidate if they are seeking reservation
- Photocopy of the permanent disability certificate, if the candidate is eligible for the respective quota
- For the Sports quota, the Candidate also needs Sports Card issued by a competent authority
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen, the candidates need to submit the issued Discharge Certificate
- If the candidate is already employed in a Government service, they need to submit a No Objection Certificate NOC
Apply Online for 7540 posts of Odisha Teachers
The authorities require the candidates who are interested in the recruitment to fill out the application form. They will open the application window on 11 December 2022 and the aspirants will have to enter all the important information and submit it before the deadline. The last day to submit the application form is 9 January 2023. They will have to closely follow the subsequent procedure in order to do:
- Open the official portal of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC at www.ossc.gov.in.
- The main page of the website will display an option to Apply Online.
- Tap on the button and On-Going Recruitment (s) Details will be listed on the screen.
- Under the Post Name, check for Teachers.
- Under the column of To Register Click on the Respective User Type, and tap on New User.
- Now, all the instructions and prerequisites will be listed on the screen.
- Tap on the option of Proceed to Registration at the end of the page.
- The Registration Form for the particular post will open up on the screen.
- Enter the details as required and create login credentials.
- Use the credentials to Log In to the portal.
- Tap on the link for the Application Form.
- Enter all the details of the Candidate in the form as directed in the instructions section.
- Nextly, upload a scanned coloured photograph of the Candidate in jpg/ jpeg format. The size of the image should not be less than 20 KB and more than 100 KB.
- Scan the specimen signature along with the left/ right thumb impression in jpg/ jpeg format. The size of the image should not be less than 20 KB and more than 50 KB.
- Lastly, upload all the certificates and important documents of the Candidates, as mentioned above, in pdf format.
- Finally, tap on the option to Submit in order to apply successfully.
Odisha Teacher 2022 Recruitment Application Fee
The authorities at Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC have not yet provided any information pertaining to the Application Fee that the candidates might have to pay. In case there are updates regarding the same, they shall be updated here.
|Official Portal||Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC|
|Apply||OSSC Teacher Recruitment Direct Application Form Link (To Activate Soon)|
|Download||Odisha Teachers Recruitment Advertisement Number IIE-146/ 2022-6785/2022 Notification pdf|
Aspirants for the Recruitment of 7540 vacancies of Teachers in Odisha will have to fill out the application form through the official portal of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC at www.ossc.gov.in. They will have to enter all the required details of the candidate, upload the required documents, and submit the form prior to the deadline.
The application procedure for the recruitment of Teachers in Odisha will commence on 11 December 2022.
The aspirants for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment of 7540 vacancies of Teachers need to submit the application forms before 9 January 2023.
The recruitment of Teachers in Odisha in 2022 will be conducted by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC. The prospects will have to fill out the application form in an online mode through the commission portal. The authorities will consider the details of the candidates mentioned in the application forms and invite the suitable ones to appear for the Preliminary Examination. They will issue admit cards for the same. Those who will pass the Prelims will have to appear for the Mains Examination. The authorities will invite all the qualifying candidates for Certificate Verification to determine their eligibility. A Select List will be prepared on the basis of the scores in the Mains exam and the selection will be made on the basis of Eligibility, Rank, Vacancies, and Reservation Criteria.